Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Honestly, doesn't blizzard test this stuff anymore?
    I used to ask myself this, and the answer is no. They do not. They don't care. 'PTR Testing' is 100% for stability issues/exploits ect

tuning/making game playable is all accomplished on live serves via hotfixes.

Its a major reason why 7.2 has been quite the let down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondercrab View Post
    So much about 7.2 seems to have been rushed out before it was properly tuned and finished.
    Q1 ended in March. Many of the people here bashing me for creating multiple threads do not understand this.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Well, we probably very often will be in situation like now, when only 1 building is not up, so you will contribute to Center anyway. I personally don't really care where I put my resources (usually to building that have highest %), I do it for reputation, AP and chance for legendary (got my 5th from this box few days ago).

Thx for reminder, I won't do Cathedral quest in case they will hotfix it for reputation gain.

And btw, we got only 1 world boss per Nether Disruptor, right? If yes, shame that we didn't build it first, world quest give a lot of rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    That one is a random buff from Mage Tower. I expect we will get that buff once we are all exalted.
    Curious that none of the 2 buffs that could increase reputation rewards were in rotation.

Conspiratorial minded people would say that was deliberate to make people farm for flying just that little bit longer.

What's the CC is up, I'll put into the tower, then into the ND then into the CC again, forever, they do have some good buffs, they just decided to give us shit buffs at first I really don't care about the buildings, just the rep.

Quote Originally Posted by Grmmppff View Post
    not like the other buildings are that much better lol
    Careful, the casuals failing to do the challenge artifact appearance will hear you :P
    Prot Warrior 2004-2008. Hunter 2008-2018.
    Retired boomer.

This is just getting silly. Blizzard has been WAY off in meeting our expectations lately. It's not even close between what we want/think is fair and what they give us.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sastank View Post
    Careful, the casuals failing to do the challenge artifact appearance will hear you :P
    He's right, though. If you can't do the challenge - for whatever reason, be it gear or skill - then the Mage Tower isn't really that valuable either to you. The Disruptor with its World Bosses, however, is.

mage tower is the only one that has some use.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    He's right, though. If you can't do the challenge - for whatever reason, be it gear or skill - then the Mage Tower isn't really that valuable either to you. The Disruptor with its World Bosses, however, is.
    Challenge no, but bonus ap is valuable to everyone. Of course, with a decent chance, not that shit they made it into. Though now the buff will be from world quests, not dungs/raids, so maybe, just maybe, it will be "bugged" again, and we will get some AP before they manage to hotfix it...Which will probably be done in less than 10minutes since the buildilng goes up, since it's a "bug" beneficial to players. So, once again, EU won't even see it...

I wouldn't be surprised to see a hotfix nerfing the Command Center bonus to 5% stats in Broken Shore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mulgore Sweet Potato View Post
    Let me guess, this 'increase' is 1 extra rep per quest.
    Last Info i got it was 30% more Rep.

Yeah this is complete garbage. I got A LOT of extra AP from the mage tower and I just did a full NH HC run on my alt where I could use 6 seals to bonus roll every boss and even had one left at the end of the run. Plus the nice 900 loot from Broken Isles world bosses. The command center gives me +10% stats while doing faceroll outdoor content and garbage 865 loot from dungeon WQ, awesome.

This patch is an absolute embarrassment.

Well, why do you think it was the last one built?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

374k AP 2 days?

lol blizzard you failed to fucking test this didn't you, can we have live 7.2 instead of 7.2 beta? i mean is this shit really final? fucking fail.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    374k AP 2 days?

lol blizzard you failed to fucking test this didn't you, can we have live 7.2 instead of 7.2 beta? i mean is this shit really final? fucking fail.
    It's about 1.1M with the bonus token, which has pretty much been the main reason to do these since their first couple of hotfixes. Still, it's rather lame tbh. Maybe they have better shit available once the damn raid opens, but I agree the current rewards are utterly lackluster. I think I'll keep the quest on the back burner for now and wait until they maybe fix it and do all the other shit beforehand .

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't even care about the bonuses at this point since they all suck. I do the turn in just to get the rep.

Every single building aside from the Mage Tower is useless

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    It's about 1.1M with the bonus token, which has pretty much been the main reason to do these since their first couple of hotfixes. Still, it's rather lame tbh. Maybe they have better shit available once the damn raid opens, but I agree the current rewards are utterly lackluster. I think I'll keep the quest on the back burner for now and wait until they maybe fix it and do all the other shit beforehand .
    i constantly get ones 800-900k with the 850k bonus, and thats often 5-10 hours, this is 2 days my followers are gone for a worse reward, yet it's a special rare command centre only mission? whats the point in special rare missions that are worse than common missions? it's just ass backwards.