Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    You clearly have NEVER worked in customer service before, getting shit on by a customer is part of the job. They ask for our feed back so we give it. Only person here being a jack ass is you for for failing to realize that just because its negative doesn't mean its unfounded or not true. Opinions are like assholes and everyone has one, those who get butt hurt over someone's opinion is going to have a sore ass their whole life which applies to you for such a rude reply.
    I work with customers daily. As I'm sort of successful in my field, I can choose with whom I do business. I tend to politely say fuck off to anyone acting like a fuckedup teenager.
    You can have different opinion then mine, you can choose not to discuss it and stick to it. However, when you start lashing out and throwing tantrums like a little bitchy kid, I'm gonna call you out. Grow up and behave.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    My constructive feedback to Blizzard. Fire the heads of the current dev teams, bring new blood. Those people take good ideas and fuck them up, making a potentially good game SO MUCH SHIT.

See? even constructively, Blizzard can't avoid having shit thrown to them.
    You're wrong though, game is great. I'd give the dev team a raise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    "Blizzard listens" ... then they released WoD, followed by Legion.

LOL
    Yeh, and Legion rocks. So what's your point?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong View Post
    I can choose with whom I do business. I tend to politely say fuck off to anyone acting like a fuckedup teenager.

Sounds like someone who lives in a safe space 24/7.

The reality is that the majority of people don't get to pick their customers.
    Which is only a good thing. If not Blizz devs would take gold showers daily and get stuffed animals thrown at them for doing fuck all besides milking their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    Sounds like someone who lives in a safe space 24/7.

The reality is that the majority of people don't get to pick their customers.
    Which is only a good thing. If not Blizz devs would take gold showers daily and get stuffed animals thrown at them for doing fuck all besides milking their customers.
    You still don't get the problem. It's ok to point out a mistake. Ìt's ok to criticise. It's not ok to act childish and throw tantrums. I value very much my customers who say what's wrong on my part and we figure out the best way to solve the problem. The ones who start bitching and acting like teenagers fuckedup by hormons, I give 3 minutes to calm down, if not, gtfo. I've built enough reputation in my field that I can afford that.
    You can't expect to be taken seriously and for your opinion to matter anything to anyone if you can't present it in normal way. In other words, if you are shitty, don't expect to be treated any other way.

I work with customers daily. As I'm sort of successful in my field, I can choose with whom I do business. I tend to politely say fuck off to anyone acting like a fuckedup teenager.
    You can have different opinion then mine, you can choose not to discuss it and stick to it. However, when you start lashing out and throwing tantrums like a little bitchy kid, I'm gonna call you out. Grow up and behave.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Your comparing apples to oranges, Blizzard doesn't pick and choose their customers like any real business would because they are into making money and not being picky stuck ups with sticks up their ass. If you can't find fault and criticize their actions then you are nothing but a fanboi, because no matter what no business is 100% perfect and has 100% customer satisfaction 24/7. People who are happy play the game, people who are tired or annoyed of the bugs or stupid things blizz does voice their opinions. Sounds like you don't have the mentality to truly deal with customer service and to help an irate customer. If you told a customer to fuck off while working for a real business that deals with a mass majority of customers they would either write you up or fire you. Go work for a business that is publicly traded start telling their customers to fuck off and see how long you keep your job.

Deleted
    They deserve a whole lot of shit for this joke of a patch.

7.2 is complete garbage.

Now they remove the mark of ursol without giving druids anyway to negate magical dmg.
    One makes you wonder what kind of kush they are smoking.

Yes druids are strong atm and prolly the best class but leaving a class without any magic mitigation is just pure idiocy.
    I don't even know anymore what blizzard are doing.

Do not even get me started on Warlocks and some other retarded decision they have made over the past 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by phillu View Post
    My solution, set it for 2pm > 8pm or even 3pm > 9pm

I have managed to do Azsuna and Highmountain so far and if they keep rotating the other two between these shitty times I am never going to get the other 2 done.
    I already have the achievment. It was pointless to remove it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Your comparing apples to oranges, Blizzard doesn't pick and choose their customers like any real business would because they are into making money and not being picky stuck ups with sticks up their ass. If you can't find fault and criticize their actions then you are nothing but a fanboi, because no matter what no business is 100% perfect and has 100% customer satisfaction 24/7. People who are happy play the game, people who are tired or annoyed of the bugs or stupid things blizz does voice their opinions. Sounds like you don't have the mentality to truly deal with customer service and to help an irate customer. If you told a customer to fuck off while working for a real business that deals with a mass majority of customers they would either write you up or fire you. Go work for a business that is publicly traded start telling their customers to fuck off and see how long you keep your job.
    You don't seem to comprehend very simple English. You seem to ignore half the stuff so you would have something to respond to. Work on that. Will not respond to you again. Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    They deserve a whole lot of shit for this joke of a patch.
    It's a joke for you, a great one for me. You have the same problem a lot of guys here have - "My opinion is the ultimate truth". Think again.

ping-pong, every single post you have made in this thread presents your subjective opinion as an objective fact. Please stop pretending you have some sort of say over what posts have value and what posts don't. Posts that you consider "too emotional" or "whiney" are valuable to others. It is absolutely the case that many times in the history of WoW, topics that have been the subject of intense negative feedback have been changed. Severe and consistent negative feedback is indeed the only proven way to effect any change as a player of WoW if the topic is not something that is blatently unbalanced or broken.

Loud, consistent outrage is the most effective tool (and probably the only tool) to actually affect change as a player of WoW when it comes to things you don't like rather than things that are just broken.

TLR; fuck off, because I don't give a shit what you think more than you don't give a shit what "whiney" people think. The squeaky wheel far more often gets the grease when it comes to interaction with WoW developers and has done for a long time.

"My opinion is the ultimate truth". Think again.
    Take your own advice and apply it to your opinion on effective feedback.
    Last edited by Delekii; 2017-04-09 at 06:32 PM.

You don't seem to comprehend very simple English. You seem to ignore half the stuff so you would have something to respond to. Work on that. Will not respond to you again. Cheers mate

- - - Updated - - -

It's a joke for you, a great one for me. You have the same problem a lot of guys here have - "My opinion is the ultimate truth". Think again.
    You seem to ignore all opinions that you don't agree with and think that yours is the ultimate truth. Simple fact is your opinion has just as much value as mine as well as the others and none is more valuable than the other.

Your the one attacking people who don't like the patch or their recent actions and complain about it, and make assumptions that only make you come off as an ass. To Blizz you are no more important than any other customer regardless of your views of the content and how they handle things, sorry if that bursts your bubble.

Quote Originally Posted by Delekii View Post
    ping-pong, every single post you have made in this thread presents your subjective opinion as an objective fact. Please stop pretending you have some sort of say over what posts have value and what posts don't. Posts that you consider "too emotional" or "whiney" are valuable to others. It is absolutely the case that many times in the history of WoW, topics that have been the subject of intense negative feedback have been changed. Severe and consistent negative feedback is indeed the only proven way to effect any change as a player of WoW if the topic is not something that is blatently unbalanced or broken.

Loud, consistent outrage is the most effective tool (and probably the only tool) to actually affect change as a player of WoW when it comes to things you don't like rather than things that are just broken.

TLR; fuck off, because I don't give a shit what you think more than you don't give a shit what "whiney" people think. The squeaky wheel far more often gets the grease when it comes to interaction with WoW developers and has done for a long time.

Take your own advice and apply it to your opinion on effective feedback.
    It is objective fact that grown ups who have no big emotional issues talk about problems, solutions etc. in a civilized manner. It's objective fact that throwing tantrums and talking shit is the way of a bratty teenager. I'm telling you to stop with the latter and start with the former in order to have a healthy community. Instead of encouraging shitty behavior, imagine how this forum (and others) would look if people would stop acting shitty. Shitty behavior spreads. It starts towards a creator of the game, then continues towards a guy that makes a mistake in dungeon, and bam, you have shitty behavior everywhere. Then people make topics how vanilla had better sense of a community and people talking to each other. Well, continue encouraging bratty people and see if things go better or worse. Look at the big picture man. Tell a bratty guy that he's acting childish, and if enough people start doing so, things will get better. Even devs might get involved more if there would be less junk. It's a win-win situation, however you look at it. Just think about it.

Cheers

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    The ideas are great, the implementation is wrong. You like it, i don't. nothing to discuss here.

It is objective fact that grown ups who have no big emotional issues talk about problems, solutions etc. in a civilized manner. It's objective fact that throwing tantrums and talking shit is the way of a bratty teenager. I'm telling you to stop with the latter and start with the former in order to have a healthy community. Instead of encouraging shitty behavior, imagine how this forum (and others) would look if people would stop acting shitty. Shitty behavior spreads. It starts towards a creator of the game, then continues towards a guy that makes a mistake in dungeon, and bam, you have shitty behavior everywhere. Then people make topics how vanilla had better sense of a community and people talking to each other. Well, continue encouraging bratty people and see if things go better or worse. Look at the big picture man. Tell a bratty guy that he's acting childish, and if enough people start doing so, things will get better. Even devs might get involved more if there would be less junk. It's a win-win situation, however you look at it. Just think about it.

Cheers
    The way you act and reply to others, "anyone who complains about blizz problems are throwing tantrums and talking shit is the way of a bratty teenager" clearly shows you one sides nature and as a blizz fanboi. You can't see or even understand those who voice their valid complaints because all you see are "bratty teenagers" So your whole point of view is flawed and biased.

Shitty behavior is all over this world, just because some people put a pretty bow on it doesn't make it stink any less when they give it to you.

- - - Updated - - -

Is a matter of your opinion. But in mine and others as you can see in this thread, you are wrong and game is decent or in need of changes/fixes.

Quote Originally Posted by cocacolawheresthesoda View Post
    offer a solution
    That's not the job of the consumer.

If they didn't ignore player feedback while also implementing blatantly terrible ideas, we would not have anything to complain about.

The problem I have with the anti-Blizzard mentality many people on this forum have isn't because I'm a "fanboy," it's because most of it is knee-jerk reactions completely devoid of critical thought. Blizzard does make mistakes, yes, but creating fifty threads a day lambasting them over the simplest, most inconceivably petty changes they make to the game detracts from the glaring, legitimate issues it has. We're complaining about the song the band is playing while the Titanic is sinking. It's ridiculous. Adding insult to injury, any time somebody tries to come along and bring intelligent, level-headed discourse to the conversation they're immediately derided and labeled a "Blizzard fanboy." It's enough to drive a rational person insane.

The community loves to wax existential about why the developers have "poor communication channels" with its players but reading through the drivel which gets posted here on a routine basis it's no surprise they don't want to communicate with us.
    Last edited by Relapses; 2017-04-10 at 12:51 AM. Reason: words and shit

I'm not being paid to offer solutions, if those paid to offer solutions can't do it, they can gtfo. But they seem to offer very good solutions when it comes to milking the fuck out of the players, with the myriad of paid shit they put on the store.

Deleted
    I am not anti blizzard I just think they royally ****** up this expansion

So Blizzard got a new publicist? Need a tldr.

Blizzard didn't want solutions when they were offered because players aren't devs, don't know what fun is, and don't know what they want.

Players have been offering solutions for years and telling Blizzard that things that are proposed are really bad ideas. The dev team after WoTLK (where many significant changes were made) has been incredibly arrogant and misguided. They've lost sight of who their core audience was. Even now throughout the Legion beta and live build I've seen change after change pushed through that are just plain dumb. It's even verrified when Blizzard retacts changes weeks later (like shaman 7.1.5 enhancement).