Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    i have 4 chars
    hunter main had the quest right after 9 am
    monk didnt have the quest but also didnt have the quest in the dungeon on the isle but had completed a invasion, after doing the dungeon i had the quest
    the dh had neither dungeon or invasion i did the dungeon first the invasion after this and he didnt get the quest
    druid just did the invasion i will now go into the dungeon and see what happens

btw right after starting the research for another follower you could already use you 6 followers 7.2 contains so much bugs :/

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I had no issues with aquiring the champion on both my main and alt characters. Well aside from the Death knight one being a pvp nightmare

Which is somewhat surprising considering I didn't think EU would get it today as we usual get new stuff on wednesday.
    does it give 1500 rep?

Quote Originally Posted by rambo123 View Post
    I think its a bug, cuz it should be available after reset on EU (Wednesday), not today (Tuesday). And it looks like only our mains have that quest ? Some weird bug. Just wait for tomorrow and it should be available for our alts.
    I don't think it's a bug that's the quest is available before reset on EU. The new Suramar story quests always appeared the day before the reset too.

I've just logged in my alt on EU and I have the quest for the new follower.

Quote Originally Posted by Banard View Post
    does it give 1500 rep?
    yes or 1650 if you are a human.

I'm in the same boat with several chars.

Hunter - Main char so has done everything. Got quest.
    DH - New alt. Has done nothing apart from intro quests and invasion. Got quest.
    Warrior - Had done Cathedral, Invasions, Intros, Loads of WQs. No quest
    DK - Done intros and invasion plus several WQs. No quest.
    Warlock - As above
    Druid - As above

It doesn't seem to make any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Hollo View Post
    When else could we do it? Invasions came out this week...
    Not true. Invasions came out last week on Tuesday and this tuesday we got the champions questline

Quote Originally Posted by manboiler View Post
    Not true. Invasions came out last week on Tuesday and this tuesday we got the champions questline
    Not true. We could pick up the invasion quest on Tuesday but an actual invasion was first up after Wednesday's reset.

Got it on my rogue and shaman, both done invasions long ago, shaman is revered.

Don't have it on my other 6 characters, though none of them done invasions, and that seems to be the req, since it's part of the Legionfall campaign. Though I think we have to wait ~a day before the next part activates after doing the previous one, since nothing is showing up after turning in the invasion q...Doubt it should work this way, but it's not like anything is working the way it should in 7.2

Not true. We could pick up the invasion quest on Tuesday but an actual invasion was first up after Wednesday's reset.
    First invasion was Tuesday afternoon. Did it around 5:30 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardrial View Post
    First invasion was Tuesday afternoon. Did it around 5:30 pm Eastern Time on Tuesday.
    Probably depends on EU/US, since EU had it like Hollo said, quest on tuesday, invasion on wednesday. And you seem to be US.

Quote Originally Posted by Dziubla View Post
    Probably depends on EU/US, since EU had it like Hollo said, quest on tuesday, invasion on wednesday. And you seem to be US.
    I see. My apologies.

woot flying denight b'yes....i be flying denight.

Didn't they say that new quests come weekly, but if you catch up after they 'released' you need to wait a day? maybe you need defending broken isles +1day?

After reading all the others' experiences and having done the assault for the first time on multiple alts today, now my theory is that only the characters who had completed their assault part before the champions quest came out had it available today.

My main got the quest, but my alts didn't, even the ones that completed an invasion before this reset.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    My main got the quest, but my alts didn't, even the ones that completed an invasion before this reset.
    Did you also do the altar quest in cathedral?

After reading all the others' experiences and having done the assault for the first time on multiple alts today, now my theory is that only the characters who had completed their assault part before the champions quest came out had it available today.
    That would fit with my experience. I checked when my toons did the quests and the ones that got it had done the invasion quest before today. The ones that didn't get the quest today I only did the invasion this morning.
    We shall see tomorrow.

Deleted
    I did the defending broken isles on 2 of my alts TODAY, and i didnt get the follow up for Champions of Legionfall. On my main and 2 other alts i got the follow ups normally. The only difference is that they had completed the prerequisites before Tuesday. So i guess i will have to wait for next week? I definitely get the feeling of a bug here. Hoping for a hotfix.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    Did you also do the altar quest in cathedral?
    Nope. 10char

Same here. Did every quest up to that point, including the invasion. Honored rep. Did relog, re-zone, re-everything. Still no quest.
    You have to wait 1 day between those quests. It'll pop up with the next daily reset.
    “You can never get a cup of tea large enough or a book long enough to suit me.”
    – C.S. Lewis