Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zTrikky View Post
    good thinking checking swamp right now (inside structures, underneath the uprooted trees, near tamer) as i think that was a good catch
    Thanks guys! Love puzzles but won't be able to contribute much but my idle ramblings until later tonight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uzanti View Post
    I'm at work so I cannot test this but what if "In snow, sand and stone" doesn't refer to locations or objects, but the words themselves? What's common in all three words is SN and if you take those letters out you are left with owadtoe. Rearrange and you get "woe toad" and there's two connections to toads in Swamp of Sorrows. One is that there are toad battle pets all over the place and the other is that the Mater Pet Tamer Everessa uses a toad called Croaker.

SN are also in the word STONARD and if you take those two letters out you are left with TOAD (with an extra R I cannot account for).

Not possible , won t work in other languages.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciscero88 View Post
    ...in snow, sand, and stone...

Vault of Archavon in Wintersgrasp?
    Snow? Check
    Stone? Check
    Sand...no go, and what about fire and storm?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by max4578 View Post
    Not possible , won t work in other languages.
    The puzzle could be slightly modified for other languages, using different words. Someone would have to verify this.

seriously someone check stonetalon peak pls. In SNow SaNd StoNe. SN = Tin = Mineral Veins in WoW = Stonetalon Peak = 211 tin veins = 845/4 clues

http://www.wowhead.com/object=1732/tin-vein
    Last edited by Yoda11; 2017-04-11 at 07:10 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by uzanti View Post

The puzzle could be slightly modified for other languages, using different words. Someone would have to verify this.
    This is literally the same word in french , i tried to remove the same letters , it gives nigsablpirr.

Deleted
    can someone send me a working wow secrets discord link? would love to get involved in this but all the links I found were expired already :C

I'm so sad, I came here expecting someone had made a new mega thread using a batman pun to help people find movies / games / books and the likes of long forgotten titles where they have a few blurred memories and want to see it / read it

Quote Originally Posted by raketabefott View Post
    can someone send me a working wow secrets discord link? would love to get involved in this but all the links I found were expired already :C
    would also love one!

Deleted
    ...in snow, sand, and stone...

Halls of Stone?

why is the discord deleting my messages? anyways someone pls check stonetalon mountain/peak

SO let's talk Titans. They made these discs of origination which we as players found in 3 areas - Uldum, Uldaman & Ulduar. Could those 3 be sand, stone & snow respectively? Path of the Titans or the various disc nodes in Storm Peaks? Or even the mountain with gears inside it in Storm Peaks? Something Titan related. I'd assume Northrend because it completes the map circle with the water page left for the maelstrom/vashjir in the middle.

- - - Updated - - -

It is on slow-mode. Only 1 comment every two minutes or it deletes.

/run local a={47207,47208,47209,47210,47211,47212,47213,47214,47215}for i,q in ipairs(a)do print(format("Page #%s: %s",i, IsQuestFlaggedCompleted(q) and "\124cFF00FF00Done\124r" or "\124cFFFF0000Not Done\124r")) end

Cho'gall once called Orgrimmar the city of stone and sand, Snow obviously missing.

new discord link please

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Cho'gall once called Orgrimmar the city of stone and sand, Snow obviously missing.
    Cho'gall is doing a roleplaying thing in the Draenor version of Oshu'gun (the giant -crystal- you can go inside of). Been looking around in it for a while now, but so far no luck.

discord please

when it mentions Decay on and the quote "Decay is the tool of shaman seeking to subjugate and weaponize the elements themselves" it makes me think the encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar the Dark Shamans who "subjugate the elements" and uses the elements against us.

Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    when it mentions Decay on and the quote "Decay is the tool of shaman seeking to subjugate and weaponize the elements themselves" it makes me think the encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar the Dark Shamans who "subjugate the elements" and uses the elements against us.
    that one has already been solved