Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlmightyGerkin View Post
    when it mentions Decay on and the quote "Decay is the tool of shaman seeking to subjugate and weaponize the elements themselves" it makes me think the encounter in Siege of Orgrimmar the Dark Shamans who "subjugate the elements" and uses the elements against us.
    ''...In snow, sand, and stone...'' this is the one we are at.

People keep saying it's a quote from chronicles (every clue so far has been from chronicles) where it says only big creatures leave footprints in stone.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    ''Everything leaves footprints in sand and snow, but only massive creatures leave footprints in stone''

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    People keep saying it's a quote from chronicles (every clue so far has been from chronicles) where it says only big creatures leave footprints in stone.
    Vol 1 or 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tried freezing Viscidus in AQ40?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Vol 1 or 2?

- - - Updated - - -

Has anyone tried freezing Viscidus in AQ40?
    No idea, I don't own chronicles. But the quote peopel keep mentioning is "anything can leave footprints in snow and sand, but only huge things leave footprints in stone."
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Someone link the discord

10+ Year Old Account
    The giant skeletons in Desolace?

Anyone know what section the quote is from? That will likely be a big hint.

I'd consider looking in areas with known large creatures. Ungoro, Sholazar, etc

Deleted
    Water can leave "footprints" in snow sand and stone.. so maybe check som river areas ?

Deleted
    what if by 'Footprints' they mean Constructions?

Quote Originally Posted by shroudzie View Post
    what if by 'Footprints' they mean Constructions?
    Going along with this, maybe we need to think in terms of footprints like above, like humanity's "carbon footprints". Something that has left its mark on places with snow, sand, and stone. Which makes me think of a previous post: titans. Uldum, Ulduar, Uldaman. Maybe?

Or it's very literal, and its someplace where there are lots of actual footprints, which I'm not sure where? Reaaaaaally wanna know what sectino of the book the quote is from.

Someone seems to have found it near the Well of Eternity in the CoT dungeon.

Grom'Gar in frostfire ridge? That thing is huge

Next one says: "...behold the battle, unblinking..."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shroudzie View Post
    ''Everything leaves footprints in sand and snow, but only massive creatures leave footprints in stone''

Makes me think of Gronns and all the big monsters of this kind on Draenor. Maybe somewhere near the junction of Gorgrond and Frostfire Ridge ? A footprint somewhere there ?

Edit : too late.

> What has the well if eternity to do with sand stone and snow ?
    Last edited by mmoc65bb3ee933; 2017-04-11 at 09:41 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    have we confirmed what scarab moon was referring to from a few pages ago?

Quote Originally Posted by gutnbrg View Post
    have we confirmed what scarab moon was referring to from a few pages ago?
    Nope. Most people think it's an Old God reference, but it's a little bit far-fetched IMO.

Sand is easy to connect, sand=time=caverns of time. Stone, found on stone. Snow? Not sure. But more than likely, I'm assuming the quote about the footprints is what connects the page to Well of Eternity. Could be who said the quote, or the section the quote was in.

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post

Well of eternity
    And how the bloody hell does "snow, sand and stone" lead to that?

Are people actually figuring these out or just randomly happening upon them?