How will the crafted legendary compare when we can finally craft it for each spec since it does have 3 gem slots?
    Quote Originally Posted by Unmerciful Conker View Post
    What?! They said soon? Well you dont hear that everyday, I dont know about you guys but that has put my mind at total rest.

Quote Originally Posted by ydraw View Post
    Interesting to see if Azor will start giving a shit about BM now that it's significantly ahead of MM in every single target fight in NH.
    You're representing BM players pretty well as always.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    How will the crafted legendary compare when we can finally craft it for each spec since it does have 3 gem slots?
    Will add to legendary sims for all specs.

Chelly
    So, first off sorry for being a lazy bum, I cba reading 700 pages - but are Carrion birds, scorpids, and riverbeasts still the best pets for Survival hunters? Or did they fix the extra mongoose bite proc thing from their 2nd abilities?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    3 gems =450 mastery, so I guess they will still be behind even Heal helm and pants as they got +700s crit.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    So, first off sorry for being a lazy bum, I cba reading 700 pages - but are Carrion birds, scorpids, and riverbeasts still the best pets for Survival hunters? Or did they fix the extra mongoose bite proc thing from their 2nd abilities?
    It was fixed, you can pretty much go with whatever pet you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Zhurtel View Post
    3 gems =450 mastery, so I guess they will still be behind even Heal helm and pants as they got +700s crit.
    The basic concept is that they are a giant stat stick and depending on what legendary items you have they can still be a decent addition to what you are running. If they sim decent they could be an alternative to running KJ, for example, and frees up a trinket slot for better performance.
    Mainly I think the crafted legendaries are for alts or new(ish) players, but with stat sticks being high up, they could be decent.
    Main issue is definitely going to be losing the ability to run 2p tier 19 and 4p tier 20. This is also the reason I'm not too upset about the nerf/change in 7.2.5 to BM shoulders.

The leggo sim is updated with Vigilance Perch. It's second-worst.

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaNLG View Post
    It was fixed, you can pretty much go with whatever pet you want.
    Coolio, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Azortharion View Post
    The leggo sim is updated with Vigilance Perch. It's second-worst.
    Hey Azor - I wanted to confirm the data that was updated on Icy Veins today. It appears as though the Apex Predator's Claw jumped up quite a bit. Based on the hotfixes that I saw, I don't guess I understand why it went ahead of the trinket and especially the boots. Is this accurate?

Thanks!
    Uniel

Quote Originally Posted by Uniel View Post
    Hey Azor - I wanted to confirm the data that was updated on Icy Veins today. It appears as though the Apex Predator's Claw jumped up quite a bit. Based on the hotfixes that I saw, I don't guess I understand why it went ahead of the trinket and especially the boots. Is this accurate?

Thanks!
    Uniel
    I have the same question. Have sims changed / been updated? I do not see the reason why the boots suddenly drop below the ring. I am sure there IS a reason, I just don't see it.

Quote Originally Posted by Skul View Post
    I have the same question. Have sims changed / been updated? I do not see the reason why the boots suddenly drop below the ring. I am sure there IS a reason, I just don't see it.
    May be because ring improves Thunderlash damage?

Quote Originally Posted by Qman View Post
    May be because ring improves Thunderlash damage?
    Didn't Thunderlash get nerfed recently and Cobra commander get buffed?

Quote Originally Posted by Hatexon View Post
    Didn't Thunderlash get nerfed recently and Cobra commander get buffed?
    Yes, but it still improves the damage. Also, I'm not running the sims or writing the guide, it's possible this was summed before the nerf.
    Although, does anyone know of the ring also buffs the snakes from CC?

Hey, i got a few questions(asked in discord but there was a lot of different answers and people raged @ me with "read guide", which i have and yet am still unsure.
    1. is it worth delaying titan's thunder and BW to use them at the same time.
    2. pretty much depends on the answers for the 1st question, but if you end up using them both on CD, should i just macro them together?

thanks so much, I've read the guide, I just could not see anything about delaying it or not, i know it says to use it on CD but i play DH and know how strong stacking cds can become.

Is it more important to prolong the duration of dire frenzy by staggering it so that we can have more uptime on multiple stacks, especially during aspect of the wild,

OR

Is it more important to not waste bestial wrath cooldown reduction when BW is say less than 5 seconds from coming off CD?

I often come into situations where BW is a few seconds from coming off CD, but my 3 stacks of dire frenzy are about to drop, and I'm unsure if I should cast dire frenzy to maintain the 3 stacks, but waste a potential 20+ seconds of BW Cooldown Reduction.

SV Question:

Any reason to take AI over WotM with Echoes of Ohn'ara? Damage is between 1-2%, because i am not using FS that much..

Quote Originally Posted by Beardymess View Post
    SV Question:

Any reason to take AI over WotM with Echoes of Ohn'ara? Damage is between 1-2%, because i am not using FS that much..
    Echoes is a pretty small overall % of dmg done, something like 4% max with optimal Mok'nathal useage(90%+).

Flanking Strike should be your 2nd highest contributor at 12-15%. It has strong synergy with the t19 4pc, allowing a lower mastery cap for more haste/crit/vers and is your 2nd hardest hitting ability. Its value is pretty consistent in terms of DpE, cdr on vital skills and itself, plus mongoose generation.

Even with Echoes, I'd still consider AI/WotM personal choice. WotM is actually a stronger AoE talent.

Deleted
    you should ask in discord where people with an actual clue will help you ^^

Deleted
    Hi all

I'm new on this forum. forgive me if ask you somes things are still exist.
    I'd like to know if the MM spec is always good for raid encounter in Nightold.
    I don't like to play BM or Survival spec.

Another question. I will playing horde soon which race are good for MM. I choose a Blood elf ?

10+ Year Old Account
    MM is always good at every Raid, sometimes more, sometimes less. You are doing nothing wrong when playing Marks, and when we look at the ongoing Nerf and Buffs stay with the specc you like and have fun

Troll or Belf in my opinion. The racials are so close to one another that it doesnt make any real difference, BUT !, when playing Belf NEVER ! choose Male. NEVER !