Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by supertony51 View Post
    Lol okay.

You can disagree without being a ass. Granted your opinion isnt worth much to me because i think youre a dirtbag.

Now come on sunshine. I know you think i'm a dirt bag, but you can try to have a real argument besides deflecting to your old "Genn hates veterans" garbage you always do.

- - - Updated - - -

You still haven't found a quote from before you made your dumb comment?
    And once again. Is saying I hate veterans not an insult? Buckaroo I expect better.

Deleted
    I tried googling and wikipeding it once and failed, so can anyone tell me what level of education american college actually is? I mean on the n-th grade scale. European ones are like 12th grades then university, more or less, where does american college belong in it?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Now come on sunshine. I know you think i'm a dirt bag, but you can try to have a real argument besides deflecting to your old "Genn hates veterans" garbage you always do.

- - - Updated - - -

And once again. Is saying I hate veterans not an insult? Buckaroo I expect better.
    That was after your ignorant comment

15+ Year Old Account
    I wasn't aware those entities hired folks with Emergency management and organizational management degrees.
    Oh wow, doesn't surprise me you can't get away from the statist funds teet.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

So anyone have an answer? Is this paid by state or federal taxes?

10+ Year Old Account
    That was after your ignorant comment
    Hey, not my fault the government just wants to get a few kids killed for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Full story:

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/educatio...ollege-n744561

You have to be a resident, take 30 credit hours a year, and promise to work in the state after you graduate for X amount of time.
    24 hours a semester is minimum full time student (12 in spring and 12 in fall). The first requirements seem easy, but how is the third to be enforced?

Quote Originally Posted by Rilch View Post
    I tried googling and wikipeding it once and failed, so can anyone tell me what level of education american college actually is? I mean on the n-th grade scale. European ones are like 12th grades then university, more or less, where does american college belong in it?
    k-5th or 6th is considered Elementary School in most districts
    6th or 7th-8th is considered Middle School in most districts
    9th-12th is considered HighSchool

College/University is after highschool

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delana View Post
    You know those states in the center of the country that you don't give any fucks about? They grow your food.

New York has certain geographical advantages that Idaho obviously does not. Manhattan Island and New York Harbor, to name two.

Maybe Idaho could pay more tax if certain coastal states weren't dead set on free trade and open borders...to the detriment of middle America.
    They grow subsidized corn and soybean to export on the global market. Keep Idaho's representation the same, New York's and California's and every major urban center in the US needs more representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Maybe figure out how to use it to exempt NYC from paying federal taxes for places like Idaho, for nothing.
    No federal taxes shifts it into state taxes #texas

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    So anyone have an answer? Is this paid by state or federal taxes?
    paid by State. I think it only covers the State schools.

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    No, Michelle Bauchman needs someone to subsidize her farm and her husband's conversion church. NY simply cannot afford to pay for their own education, when such pressing matters are taking place.
    This is a distraction of the masses from the brewing WW3

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Oh wow, doesn't surprise me you can't get away from the statist funds teet.
    Lol, sorry if my degrees trigger you.

- - - Updated - - -

Hey, not my fault the government just wants to get a few kids killed for no reason.
    So you concede. Cool, its good that you are willing to admit when your being dickish.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So you concede. Cool, its good that you are willing to admit when your being dickish.
    Concede to what? That you are making up your usual excuse to rationalize someone disagreeing with u? Sonny boy, come on now.

California did it for awhile before Reagan killed it when he was governor it worked well for them. Hopefully it works for NY and as a result other or all states follow.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by petej0 View Post
    paid by State. I think it only covers the State schools.
    Great, this will make NY even more competitive on the world stage, attracting the brightest minds to make above average incomes and aggregate wealth. If only conservatives would understand how a more educated populace would be better for national security, then we could move on to real issues like forced migration due to climate change.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, just another hypocritical conservative who decries the state, yet wouldn't be in the same position without it.

Concede to what? That you are making up your usual excuse to rationalize someone disagree with u? Sonny boy, come on now.
    No, that you know that you made a ignorant comment which earned you some disdain. Why do you hate Veterans anyway?

- - - Updated - - -

Great, this will make NY even more competitive on the world stage, attracting the brightest minds to make above average incomes and aggregate wealth. If only conservatives would understand how a more educated populace would be better for national security, then we could move on to real issues like forced migration due to climate change.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, just another hypocritical conservative who decries the state, yet wouldn't be in the same position without it.
    By fulfilling a contractual agreement and using earned benefits? Do you hate labor unions too?

10+ Year Old Account
    No, that you know that you made a ignorant comment which earned you some disdain. Why do you hate Veterans anyway?
    I dont, but keep proving my point that you need to keep repeating lies to yourself instead of forming an actual argument. If you actually are military, its pretty embarrassing.

15+ Year Old Account
    By fulfilling a contractual agreement and using earned benefits? Do you hate labor unions too?
    Who paid for your secondary education? What state/city do you work for emergency management for?

Who paid for your secondary education? What state/city do you work for emergency management for?
    I paid for it by fulfilling a contractual agreement, and I work for a major insurance company, not a public institution, hate to pop your bubble. Go check your privilege.

- - - Updated - - -

I dont, but keep proving my point that you need to keep repeating lies to yourself instead of forming an actual argument. If you actually are military, its pretty embarrassing.
    Give it up. You made a stupid comment and I called you out on it. Get over it.