Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

The Sunreavers betrayed Dalaran... AGAIN [SPOILERS]

First 7.2 mage quest Aethas tells you someone let the Legion into Dalaran. If you ask him to explain, he tells you this.

I mean this was bound to happen. Of course they can't be trusted. Should've killed them all when we had the chance, along with the rest of the Horde scum.

Inb4 "Alliance and Horde need to unite to defeat the Legion"

What's the point of uniting with people who will end up cooperating with the Legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    What's the point of uniting with people who will end up cooperating with the Legion?
    Because they're not all like that...? This is coming from an Alliance-exclusive player, for the record.

TBH the Horde-Alliance war is fucking stupid anyways and should end already. There's more important things to worry about than orcs and humans hating each other or dogs wanting the bones of the undead or some shit.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Its clearly says "ONE" Sunreaver....

One Sunreaver does demon shit -> the entire Horde should be exterminated? By that logic the Alliance should be exterminated because Cordana joined the Legion.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Mesa sense a troll but really one sunreaver doesn't mean "TIME TO PURGE DALARAN AGAIN1111"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I bet you also believe all Muslims are terrorist.

Kill All Horde a-side. Does this strike anyone as some of the worst reuse of a plot? Seriously. Couldn't the Legion infiltrate Dalaran because their not a bunch of stooges?
    Why does it have to a faction's fault. Shit it could have been Lady Goya in the Underbelly.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    OK. Very bad example. Because this is one versus millions and that is millions versus millions... Let's not get into politics here. But bad example
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

I mean, if we're going by that logic, then Alliance should be exterminated. Draenei ran from the Legion and led them to the Orcs, Night Elves summoned the Legion onto Azeroth, a Human created the Plague of Undeath, another Night Elf led Gul'dan to Illidans body, a Human opened the Dark Portal.

Or we could, you know, not be dicks and instead do away with the stupid Alliance versus Horde crap
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    OK. Very bad example. Because this is one versus millions and that is millions versus millions... Let's not get into politics here. But bad example
    It's stereotyping a society based on the actions of a minority. It's a fine example.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    There's not that many sunreavers really.And more like million vs billion in the other case. So, no, apt example :3

Still, fair chance this is a demonic mindcontrolled sunreaver we're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by DrStiglit View Post
    Not all, but any of them for sure. Any time you see a truck in Europe might be your last truck and that's not because Muslims are inherently bad drivers, au contraire

7+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere, a certain white haired mage is smiling and laughing to herself while singing "I told you soooooo"

Aethas should have been rejected from the tirisgarde simply for being an utterly incompetent moron. Hell, i'd go so far as to execute the moron, his incompetency could spell the end of the world at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post
    Somewhere, a certain white haired mage is smiling and laughing to herself while singing "I told you soooooo"

Aethas should have been rejected from the tirisgarde simply for being an utterly incompetent moron. Hell, i'd go so far as to execute the moron, his incompetency could spell the end of the world at this point.
    Problem is Jaina wanted people to be strong, but it's hard, takes backbone, easier to just be an open-hearted victim again and again.
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    Blizzard do what the players want all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember killing a human Dalaran mage who was slaughtering innocent blue dragon whelps. So clearly all humans must be kicked out of Dalaran for the evil of this one human.

Quote Originally Posted by Daevelian View Post

Agreed. Aethas is beyond incompetent at this point. I don't know why he was allowed into the Tirisgarde or why he's still allowed to lead the Sunreavers. This is the third time he's made the same mistake and each time he's made it the punishment has gotten progressively worse.

So? The Church of Stormwind betrayed azeroth to someone worse than the legion, the old gods for fucks sakes. Not once, not twice, but THREE times.

The Black Bishop was first. Then Archbishop Benedictus. Then the new Archbishop Farthing.

And unlike the sunreavers, who only had 1 traitor each time (Thalen Songweaver during the siege of Theramoore, Fanlyn Silverthorn during the Theft of the Divine Bell, and now whoever this single traitor is.) the Church of Stormwind had PLENTY of other unnamed traitors who aided the named figures in carrying out their schemes, for overlords that are even more evil than the Legion. Namely, the Old Gods.

So lemme get this straight: You're saying we "Should've killed them all when we had the chance" because THREE members (And low-ranking members at that) turned out to be traitors, while the rest were 100% loyal. But you're willing to look the other way when COUNTLESS members of the Church of Stormwind (Including 3 leaders in a row) are traitors too?

Hypocrisy, thy name is alliance.

If the Church of Stormwind is not purged, the sunreavers sure as fuck should not be purged or expelled either.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tensho14 View Post
    Agreed. Aethas is beyond incompetent at this point. I don't know why he was allowed into the Tirisgarde or why he's still allowed to lead the Sunreavers. This is the third time he's made the same mistake and each time he's made it the punishment has gotten progressively worse.
    Right, you're piling on shit on Aethas, calling him incompetent because 3 very low-ranking members of his organization were rotten traitors.

What does that says about the leadership of stormwind and the alliance in general when 3 ACTUAL LEADERS of the Church of Stormwind, along with countless lower-ranked members of it, have turned traitors to someone worse than the Legion? Because unlike Thalen, Fanlyr, and whoever this unnamed traitor, in the Church, it was Benedictus, The Black Bishop, and then Farthing who turned traitor.

By your logic, the entire leadership of stormwind should be kicked out of office, for allowing this shit to happen three times in a row, each worse than the last.

Ohh but wait, instead of purging the Church, or at least exposing the betrayal within it, they covered it up, and pretended it never happened. Farthing's replacement (Archbishop Arthur) says that both Benedictus and Farthing are away "investigating" stuff.

Apparently, your shit doesn't stink, it only stinks when it belongs to someone else.
    Last edited by Derah; 2017-04-15 at 04:09 AM.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Honestly all sunreavers should wear "Top Traitor" baseball caps.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Honestly all sunreavers should wear "Top Traitor" baseball caps.
    Honestly, all members of the Church of the Holy Light should wear "Top Traitor" togas and robes.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)