Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    First we can provide better asylum, immigration and refugee systems and organizations.

From there all we do is try to educate the people of Pakistan through the internet or what media that can reach them. Unfortunately affecting people on another part of the entire world is very hard unless you already have some keys of power.
    Seriously?

These 8th century brutal, so called cultural based acts have no place any where in the world

But hey, lets help them export this hideous mentality with better asylum, immigration and so called refugee systems on the rest of the world

Doh!
    Everyone kept saying MoP was shit, but it started at 10M subs. It's big loss was by months 4-6 into MoP, the total loss across those 6 months was only 1.7M compared to WoD losing 2.9M in HALF THE FUCKING TIME. 3 months passed and WoD loses 2.9M players. This is not due to "MMOs dying", but because Warlords of Draenor is a garbage expansion. Cata also lost 2.9M subs across the entire expansion. MoP lost 3.2M across the entire expansion. WoD lost 4.6 Million 7 months after it launched!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Whats your definition of integration and multiculturalism? That's where opinions seem to vary. I've seen both terms used in various ways ranging from the destruction of one culture as it it is absorbed by another, cooperation between cultures, two cultures existing side by side but with limited interaction between the two.
    Monoculturalism means that we absorb immigrant cultures into the dominant culture and they just add a gloss to it, that is how cultures evolve. The incoming culture needs to adapt itself to the dominant culture in such a way that it basically disappears, other than a veneer of what it had, such as clothing and food.

Multiculturalism is keeping those cultures separate. This is not such a problem if the cultures are generally compatible, such as English and French, but it does create problems when they hold very different values. This is the issue we are seeing with Islam in the West, many Muslims are integrating into Western cultural norms and adding positively, unfortunately a significant minority - polls indicate around a quarter to a third in the UK, as an example - are not doing so.

It is basically about fitting in and the onus is on those joining to fit in, not on the natives to change their ways to accommodate those coming in. If you want to live in the West, then accept you need to become Westernised and if you do not want to do that, then do not come.

Sad stuff but not suprised on bit comming from pakistan, shitty place.

Dont they have like the highest count of honor killings there among many things they have problems with like other religions, luckily no bombings yet this easter like last year against minority groups.

Though they did stop one attack by 3 suicide bombers today or yesterday.
    Last edited by ParanoiD84; 2017-04-17 at 06:14 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maybach View Post
    Seriously?

These 8th century brutal, so called cultural based acts have no place any where in the world

But hey, lets help them export this hideous mentality with better asylum, immigration and so called refugee systems on the rest of the world

Doh!
    So you would deny that victim asylum? Even though he wants to get away from those acts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    So you would deny that victim asylum? Even though he wants to get away from those acts?
    How do you know whether someone is trying to get away from those acts or is just coming here for handouts, and is instead bringing the same culture here that those other people are trying to get away from?

Deleted
    Whats your definition of integration and multiculturalism? That's where opinions seem to vary. I've seen both terms used in various ways ranging from the destruction of one culture as it it is absorbed by another, cooperation between cultures, two cultures existing side by side but with limited interaction between the two.
    It is the problem of this. People focusing more on "definitions" "opinions" rather than facts and action.

Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    How do you know whether someone is trying to get away from those acts or is just coming here for handouts, and is instead bringing the same culture here that those other people are trying to get away from?
    Also when did it become any "western" countries job to do this? And why are people so comfortable picking favorites? There are dozens of countries that have people who dying to things they just shouldn't be dying from, and yet we don't import them all to the west now do we?

7+ Year Old Account
    So, just to be clear... Males raped a male for... blasphemy?

(Note: What happened to this guy is horrible and should never have happened, just clarifying the irony and stupidity of it)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    So, just to be clear... Males raped a male for... blasphemy?

(Note: What happened to this guy is horrible and should never have happened, just clarifying the irony and stupidity of it)
    Lol, this could end up being the never ending cycles of rapes

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, what? Did I get this right?

He was raped because they can't stand homosexuals.

Does. Not. Fucking. Compute.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pirrah View Post
    It is the problem of this. People focusing more on "definitions" "opinions" rather than facts and action.
    Can't effectively communicate if two people are using the same word but thinking of separate definitions. Especially when particularly words have multiple nuanced definitions. I had no idea what @Kalis was talking about until he layed out his definition, in which I can agree with his statement.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

Intimidation is a weapon of theocrats.

Intelligence is not.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had no idea what @Kalis was talking about until he layed out his definition, in which I can agree with his statement.
    Agreeing with my statement would make you an Islamophobe and racist according to a lot of people.

I come from an immigrant background, I have seen the benefits of integration. It is hard work and you may have to ditch some things you like, but it makes life so much easier for everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Agreeing with my statement would make you an Islamophobe and racist according to a lot of people.

I come from an immigrant background, I have seen the benefits of integration. It is hard work and you may have to ditch some things you like, but it makes life so much easier for everybody.
    Fuck that. I am not ditching anything that I like.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie De Palma View Post
    I ask the same question again. You would deny this person asylum?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magicpot View Post
    Intimidation is a weapon of theocrats.

Intelligence is not.
    Stop quoting the Illidari!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox the sox View Post
    Fuck that. I am not ditching anything that I like.
    I am sorry, but if you want to fit in with Western culture, then your collection of Jason Donovan records has to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post

Women can rape too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I am sorry, but if you want to fit in with Western culture, then your collection of Jason Donovan records has to go.
    No idea who that is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rox the sox View Post
    No idea who that is.

Is that not Melbourne, Australia?