Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    He also thinks Paul Ryan's name is Ron.

And although he could not be here, today, my thanks go to Speaker Ryan, who's represented this city for nearly two decades in Congress. And you know where he is? He's with NATO. And, so, he has a good excuse. I said, 'Ron make sure these people start—paying their bills, a little more, you know, they're way, way behind, Ron. We have to—I'm gonna talk to you about that, Ron, but Paul, you're over with NATO get 'em to pay their bills. And Ron, you have to work on that too...
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a7691326.html

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    No, you'd be Fox News : P
    Interesting that you point out there's only one news outlet that would point out Obama's faults, while literally every other major news outlet gave Obama a pass for anything/everything.

So yeah, both made (and one is still making) blunders, but it says something about ones biases when you see who's talking about it.

Deleted
    strategically undermining your opponents is one of Trumps biggest strengths.

He has no respect and that is why he is a successful man

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    Liberals are really looking for anything they can. He's human, he makes little mistakes. They are both fat ugly North Korean dictators, of the same gene pool, same thing.
    One should expect their head of state to be aware of the fact that two people are in fact, two different people.

Especially when these two people are the former, and now dead, and current, and still living, heads of a hostile foreign country.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruor View Post
    If it was 2009 and we were pointing out every time Obama made a small mistake we would be called racist.
    If you did so in a racist manner, yes. But if you didn't, then no. That counter-argument continues to hold no weight though, it's 2017 dog, Obama is out of office. Stop using him as a shield for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragedaug View Post
    Interesting that you point out there's only one news outlet that would point out Obama's faults, while literally every other major news outlet gave Obama a pass for anything/everything.
    Everything such as?

Obama got savaged for his administrations hostility towards the press for quite some time.

Obama got savaged for his controversial drone program.

Obama got heavily criticized for failing to deliver on promises like closing Guantanimo.

What did he get a pass on from media? I mean, they were likely more forgiving of minor mistakes when speaking etc., but that's also because it wasn't a habit or pattern with him like it is with Trump, which is indicative of broader issues.
    Last edited by Edge-; 2017-04-19 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleDuck View Post
    Interesting that some people go as far as saying there is no difference between a dead person and his living child to defend this guy.
    It's starting to get realy boring to see how the trumpeteers keep defending Trump's stupid mistakes and flip-flops.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Interesting that some people go as far as saying there is no difference between a dead person and his living child to defend this guy.
    Agreed. Like when people were defending Obama's "57 States", that he was about to be leading.

Agreed. Like when people were defending Obama's "57 States", that he was about to be leading.
    Very similar, very similar things indeed.

"On the same subject, "the armada" (the Carl Vinson strike force) sailed in another direction away from North Korea for days after Trump said it would be heading for NK"

Fake news,he never said that. Are you that desperate?

Is every North Korean leader named Kim Jong?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Very similar, very similar things indeed.
    It is kinda fun watching how intellectually dishonest everyone (well, most everyone) gets...and maybe just a little more fun pointing it out. =)

Sadly most people don't know the difference between capitalism and fascism but what does it matter it ties to money right? Point is that it doesn't matter if trump can't recognize these two Korean leaders much of their history is obscured anyhow and I am most certain that the average high scholar and college student doesn't know the difference either. All we do know is they test missiles and make tamper-tantrum videos to scare Japan and the west.

It is kinda fun watching how intellectually dishonest everyone (well, most everyone) gets...and maybe just a little more fun pointing it out. =)
    Please let me know how my comment was intellectually dishonest.

Quote Originally Posted by Cizr View Post
    "On the same subject, "the armada" (the Carl Vinson strike force) sailed in another direction away from North Korea for days after Trump said it would be heading for NK"

Fake news,he never said that. Are you that desperate?
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...ng-armada.html

Did you miss when he said it during an interview with Fox News?

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Is every North Korean leader named Kim Jong?
    "Kim" is the family name - like how most western cultures use the last spot for the family name. Like George Bush and his son Jeb Bush. Jung-il vs Jung-un might be closer to like, "George H.W." and "George W."

Jong-il's father was Kim il-sung. So it's only the last two who have the "Jong" name.

- - - Updated - - -

Please let me know how my comment was intellectually dishonest.
    It wasn't. I was trying to enjoy making fun of the intellectually dishonest people with you. I was agreeing with you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/...ng-armada.html

Did you miss when he said it during an interview with Fox News?
    But he doesn't want to "telegraph" what he is doing, so logically that was a diversion in the first place.

Am I doing it right?

But he doesn't want to "telegraph" what he is doing, so logically that was a diversion in the first place.

Am I doing it right?
    I think you got it. Look, I've made it clear that I despise Trump as much as the next liberal, but when the guy says, "I'm not going to tell you the plan and telegraph it", why would you think the "telegraphed" plan he says in the next statement would actually happen.

If we're being intellectually honest, giving misleading military information lines up perfectly with the sentence he said just before that.

Trump's done enough despicable stuff that there's many legitimate mistakes/issues/blunders we can focus on. When liberals constantly nitpick at everything he does, they just give him more credence and end up looking foolish themselves.
    Last edited by Ragedaug; 2017-04-19 at 11:49 PM.

Unless he is going to war using a Death Note, that won't really make much of a difference.

"Kim" is the family name - like how most western cultures use the last spot for the family name. Like George Bush and his son Jeb Bush. Jung-il vs Jung-un might be closer to like, "George H.W." and "George W."

Jong-il's father was Kim il-sung. So it's only the last two who have the "Jong" name.
    Ah, so if using the western norm of putting the family name last it should be il-sung Kim and Jong Kim one and two?
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

Am I doing it right?
    Almost perfect. You only forgot to call-horn Hillary into the monologue.
    "The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."

Elie Wiesel (1928 – 2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    Ah, so if using the western norm of putting the family name last it should be il-sung Kim and Jong Kim one and two?
    Yeah, more or less.