Poll: If Le Pen wins, is the EU finished?

Thread: If Le Pen Wins

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    You don't even know that Le Pen is a woman. Just shut your mouth and go back to pretending you're a jedi or a night elf or whatever it is you do.
    It's called an auto-correct typo :P I know very well who she is and her father. I was born and lived in the Netherlands till a few years ago and first hard saw the insanity Jean-Marie Le Pen put out :P

Quote Originally Posted by Mirkzat View Post
    We will be and it will affect my country. I also live in a EU state already so I do care on that level as well.
    Wait, so you are an immigrant? Being a bit hypocritical here, aren't we?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    And you'll throw out all the good that comes with the EU because of nationalism? Petty, narcissistic, and wrong. Globalism is going to happen, one way or another. Your path takes you through many more corpses.
    No, globalism isn't going to happen. If it can be stopped, then for good reasons it ought to be stopped (to a degree). We DON'T need to migrate all over the world to one another. We don't need to open borders.

The only reason you cannot for a second think critically about globalism is that you just aren't good at critical thinking, which is one of the best forms of thinking. What a shame. The truth is that you are quite typical in that regard, as most people actually think globalism is just there to stay. Haha!

Can you also guess what else we can do? Limit our cooperation to the extent to which our sovereignty is kept. We don't need a "global order" or some LAUGHABLE NONSENSE like that. I can't believe people think that would be good! You are hilarious.
    Yeah good luck keeping your tiny country afloat if and when the rest of the world does become one and you have no on to trade with or carry your internet to the US where this server is housed for example. People like you always think you can survive by yourself but you couldn't even make this insane point without being part of a GLOBAL service like the internet :P

Do you think the EU is gone, then?
    EU is currently an entity that exists solely to serve german interests and, by proxy, american. So unless Germany is done with EU, EU is not done. Whether Germany can pull it off without major contributors like France and UK remains to be seen. Every major EU economy except Germany (due to Germany being the only major exporter inside the EU and other EU countries acting as an unregulated market for those export goods) is currently at a disadvantage (enocomically at least) due to being a part of EU, so an exit strategy is a completely reasonable line of thought for those countries.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

Quote Originally Posted by Mifuyne View Post
    He is pro-Russian.
    Lol. Looooooool. Russia views itself as the patron of the Balkan. @Mirkzat what the fuck do you think will happen to the Balkan without the EU in the way? You think being under our influence is bad? Rofl, try being a Russian vassal.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Wait, so you are an immigrant? Being a bit hypocritical here, aren't we?
    No, my parents migrated when I was a child, and somehow my hands were embedded to theirs and I couldn't refuse to migrate. Now I've established my life here and I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    If there is no EU, who will European governments blame for their own problems?

Deleted
    Lol. Looooooool. Russia views itself as the patron of the Balkan. @Mirkzat what the fuck do you think will happen to the Balkan without the EU in the way? You think being under our influence is bad? Rofl, try being a Russian vassal.
    I want a Slavic federation.

Quote Originally Posted by Quetzl View Post
    Breaking up the EU would be a great victory for Russia
    EU breaking up is just as "great" for Russia as let's say civil war in Mexico/Canada for the US. As if Ukraine is not enough.
    R5 5600X | Thermalright Silver Arrow IB-E Extreme | MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4-3600/CL16 | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X | Corsair RM650x | Cooler Master HAF X | Logitech G400s | DREVO Excalibur 84 | Kingston HyperX Cloud II | BenQ XL2411T + LG 24MK430H-B

No, globalism isn't going to happen. If it can be stopped, then for good reasons it ought to be stopped (to a degree). We DON'T need to migrate all over the world to one another. We don't need to open borders.
    So, when do you go back to your home country? Gute Heimreise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shall we slav squat?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    If there is no EU, who will European governments blame for their own problems?
    US, Russia, terrorists, corporations, their fellow party members bought with US/Russian/etc money. We all know how that goes down.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aviger View Post
    Yeah good luck keeping your tiny country afloat if and when the rest of the world does become one and you have no on to trade with or carry your internet to the US where this server is housed for example. People like you always think you can survive by yourself but you couldn't even make this insane point without being part of a GLOBAL service like the internet :P
    The rest of the world doesn't need to unify. What gives you the impression that people want that? Do you think the Chinese and Indians want to unite? Or Europeans and Arabs?

The world can be interconnected, as it already is, without a unified political institution that governs us all.

You had that. It was called the Soviet Union.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball View Post
    US, Russia, terrorists, corporations, their fellow party members bought with US/Russian/etc money. We all know how that goes down.
    True, Europe is very well known for shifting blame

Deleted

We will be and it will affect my country. I also live in a EU state already so I do care on that level as well.
    [/COLOR]
    were you a refugee in the 90s?

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    True, Europe is very well known for shifting blame
    Just like every other party in the world.

Deleted
    You had that. It was called the Soviet Union.
    That was an ideological state, not a national state. It ran on a horrible ideology for that matter. A Slavic federation shall be different.

At that point I'd really love for any country to tell us what to do... lol. We might have to "test" a few weapons on them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Soulslaver View Post
    were you a refugee in the 90s?
    Nope.

10characters

10+ Year Old Account

The only reason you cannot for a second think critically about globalism is that you just aren't good at critical thinking, which is one of the best forms of thinking. What a shame. The truth is that you are quite typical in that regard, as most people actually think globalism is just there to stay. Haha!
    Not good at critical thinking? Lol, okay. You don't know anything about me.

Globalism is not only inevitable, but it's also humanitarian and economically desirable. People like you are stuck in the past, and have no place in the future.