Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    Why did I not notice this before. Basicly been happening to me for the past 2 years now snce 15th of April, 2015.
    Oh lol and you jump in as well. Holy shit, dude you need help.

This is still a great example of Blizzard caring 4 years later. Great read.

Quote Originally Posted by Swordfish Trombone View Post
    Oh lol and you jump in as well. Holy shit, dude you need help.
    When I saw the thread title, I literally expected this to be a thread by him.

Bwahaha this is an "heirloom" thread.

Still pretty much a bad idea to reopen tickets repeatedly.

You open tickets under "real life threat" to get fast replies? What a fucking douchebag.
    Soooooo true.
    Last edited by Foj; 2017-04-22 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ionstorm View Post
    Necromode I know; but they're still doing it.

I've opened 2 tickets under real life threat in my entire gaming history of WoW; and I've played since vanilla.

This second one was because I wanted a quick reply regarding a debuff and a players attitude, simply reporting a play in-game does absolutely bugger all.

Anyway 1 day suspension for using the ticketing system because they flat out refuse to add a player report option and leave you with nothing but in-game reporting which is totally not sufficient.

I don't know what's cracking with Blizzard but they're getting worse and worse; My subscription? Ha! Good Luck.
    Only 1 day ban? I'd ban you for a frikkin' week if not more. What a douche. And the worst thing, you don't even think what you did is wrong - no shame whatsoever... damn I bet you must be even proud at how smart you were.

I wonder how many more turds use real life threat tickets to try and force answers about some unrelated shit.
    Last edited by Gaidax; 2017-04-22 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    I wonder how many more turds use real life threat tickets to try and force answers about some unrelated shit.
    Really hope it is limited, for the real life threat system has helped more pressing cases than some ingame problem..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

Quote Originally Posted by MissleDawn View Post
    I'd like to see if I can find players who have had similar issues with WOW Customer Support.
    Don't know, why it happened. May be Blizzard fired all their support staff to save money or because GMs were corrupted and involved in gold selling (before this service became official). But you should know, that current GMs have no authority to help you with virtually any ingame problem. All they can - is replying via copy-paste answers, like "We can't help you - report this bug to game developers".

You should know, that despite of paying for ingame support via sub fee, I almost never used it. I've never disturbed them with some minor problems. But in literally ALL CASES, when I needed real help with real problem - they've never be able to help me.

There are numerous of problems with current support:
    1) Support UI designed the way, that tries to prevent you from actually opening your ticket as much as possible. There are several fixed categories and your problem almost never belongs to any of them. Also most of this categories don't allow you to actually open your ticket. In most cases you have to cheat to bypass this wall of restrictions - open ticket in category, that still allows it (there will be some day, when none will, lol) for example.
    2) I always have to repeat my ticket twice. Simply because they don't even read my first ticket - they send me copy-pasted auto-reply, that matches category of my ticket. And only when I reopen my ticket - somebody actually reads it.
    3) First line of GMs doesn't have any authority to do virtually anything. They exists only to tell you, that they can't help you and close your ticket.
    4) Only after reopening ticket for 2-3 times and actually reminding them, that this service is actually PAID - second line GM finally contacts you. This line of GMs usually says you, that they can solve your problem, but they don't want to do it or they will help you only this time as exception. Reason for this - GMs try to avoid tickets as much as possible. If players will realize, that GMs can actually solve all their problems - they will dump ton of tickets on GMs' heads. So GMs pretend, that they can't do it, so players won't disturb them.
    5) Quality of service depends on GM, that answers you. Some of them are nice, some of them are rude.

For example, recent problem - bugged Baleful weapon loot tables. Agi dagger dropped to my Priest. First time, when it happened long time ago - after usual auto reply and reminding them, that support is actually paid service, I was redirected to "real" GM, who agreed to replace this item, but only this time as exception, cuz, as he said, they usually don't offer this kind of help. And when after several months even worse crap happened with my Monk - I decided to open ticket again. Loot tables were so bugged, that no Agi items were dropping at all. But I was patient enough to collect full 695 Baleful set first, while wasting around 10 tokens, that all were giving me Str 1H and 2H swords. So, after about a month of trying to finally obtain at least some Agi item - I contacted support. And support was so rude this time, that I even asked them to refund next month of game time and wasn't playing for several weeks. They not even told me, that they wouldn't help me - they simply treated me like a fool and tried to lie, that system is working as intended. They said me, that they wouldn't replace this item, cuz Str item is actually UPGRADE for Monk. And that isn't true since MOP. My character doesn't even have such stat on his stat panel, lol. If they don't know this simple fact, then how can they even work as GMs in Blizzard? I.e. who they are? They aren't even GMs - they are just guys, who tell you to go to hell with your problems.
    Last edited by WowIsDead64; 2017-04-22 at 01:14 PM.

I don't care about Wow 11.0, if it's not solo-MMO. No half-measures - just perfect xpack.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Don't know, why it happened. May be Blizzard fired all their support staff to save money or because GMs were corrupted and involved in gold selling (before this service became official). But you should know, that current GMs have no authority to help you with virtually any ingame problem. All they can - is replying via copy-paste answers, like "We can't help you - report this bug to game developers".
    Sorry, don't have time to reply to the whole post, got a dog that needs a walk. But this part here is true, and false at the same time. There are different tiers of 'GM's as well as CM's. Some GM's may assist you with things ingame, if it is within their power. Like, if you're stuck within a wall, or on a mount mechanic quest, etc.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

It took 2 weeks to fix my main character who got stuck in a faction change and couldn't log in to fix it because a friend sent a mail near the end of the processing stage when the character was about to be transferred which resulted in a endless loading screen and finally log in error after 5 minutes. No wonder it took so long If people use real life threat tickets and waste the time and resources of blizzard.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MissleDawn View Post
    The next GM addressing it simply said, the friend never had a ticket made about it...
    Whole story sound dubious, but certainly calling BS on this. No GM who likes his job will EVER tell you about CS interactions concerning a third account not using the same personal and address data. Ever.

You were told an answer. You didn't like the answer. You kept taking time away from their work and persisted to press the issue when they already told you what their plan was, and you still decided to make another ticket.

Your ban was worthy. Next time you could try emailing them, or at least realize that you made a mistake and it is very rare for them to undo mistakes like that and move on.

Also. Calling BS on the part where they told you what they did with your friend.

Edit: Apparently this is a necro thread. Woo.
    Last edited by lazypeon100; 2017-04-22 at 01:46 PM.

I've had a couple of situations in the past where I contacted a GM and they said they couldn't help with my request but then when i've made a second almost identical ticket the next GM has helped.

An example that springs to mind was getting my tabard of the scarlet crusade restored. I'd deleted it when the new transmog system came in. I'd learned the appearance so didn't need the item. Within weeks of that they added the vendor in darkmoon faire that required you to be wearing the actual tabard to interact with it. For some reason the tabard wasn't showing up in the online item restore thing even though various other tabards that I deleted at the same time were. 1st GM said they couldn't do anything. Second GM restored the item..

I also had similair problems when transmog 1st came into the game. I wanted my hunter quest line Molten Core bow and stave restored because i'd deleted them. The GM said the items couldn't be restored but I heard of others who were able to get the items restored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing this massive necro.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)