Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    Time to label ANTIFA what they are. Domestic terrorists. They dress up in ski masks and beat the shit out of people for no other reason than "you're a racist/fascist" and none of them except a select few have the balls to step out of their anonymity while doing it.

And when their identities are revealed, instead of defending their beliefs. Like they cowards they are, they cut ties to all social media accounts and go into hiding. They are nothing more than thugs that want to silence people for beliefs that they don't like.
    Why are you talking about Antifa when the article says he's a member of BAMN?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    We have to agree to disagree here, then. I believe sometimes action is needed to defend freedom. You can't always talk people out of their awfulness.
    Action is only needed when they commit a crime. Not when they speak.

Quote Originally Posted by Anni View Post
    Action is only needed when they commit a crime. Not when they speak.
    Luckily their speech is a crime under German law.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I mean, if a Nazi actually tries to commit genocide in the US, we have police to arrest them, courts to try them, and prisons to hold them. I am quite confident Germany does as well.
    No you don't. Because the police and courts and military will be already in Nazi hands.

Nazis are cancer. They spread, and spread and spread before your eyes and then suddenly, when you realize, "oh shit, concentration camps" it is too late.

Deleted
    Ok? That means you've already embarked on making opinions illegal.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

No you don't. Because the police and courts and military will be already in Nazi hands.

Nazis are cancer. They spread, and spread and spread before your eyes and then suddenly, when you realize, "oh shit, concentration camps" it is too late.
    Certainly not true. The nazi party got 4000 votes the last election here and then disbanded due to lack of support.

- - - Updated - - -

In what world do you live in for this to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by Sky High View Post
    In what world do you live in for this to happen?
    Germany, 1933.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

So we already know that you think that free speech should be forbidden. And no. I do not advocate for violence. Against ANYONE. I'm sick of reading that in this fucking thread. Nobody is advocating that being a nazi is okay either. That will never happen. It will never get that far again. Stop insisting it.

Yes, I am aware the source is shit. But I linked it anyway. Nobody is talking about this. But there are links and I thought they were worth talking about. And considering how far this thread has gone that is all I care about. It has stirred up enough of a discussion about ANTIFA.

- - - Updated - - -

Germany, 1933.
    That was in Germany 1933. This is the world in 2017. Learn to live in today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Why are you talking about Antifa when the article says he's a member of BAMN?
    BAMN is a section of Antifa did you read the article??

Anyway, y'all incredibly naive. Maybe you need to experience a totalitarian regime in order to appreciate the danger. Maybe if Bannon gets his way you will.

Germany, 1933.
    Yeah no shit, but you realize we had this thing called WWII happen not long after? Kinda showed the world how awful, incapatable fascism is for the majority of us.

God again this bullshit about this so called antifa...the only sites that mention this fictional enemy if the people are Extreme right wing websites.

Their must be something seriously wrong with right wingers to be living in constant fear, maybe it's daddy issues.

Deleted
    Anyway, y'all incredibly naive. Maybe you need to experience a totalitarian regime in order to appreciate the danger. Maybe if Bannon gets his way you will.
    There won't be any nazis coming to power again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    God again this bullshit about this so called antifa...the only sites that mention this fictional enemy if the people are Extreme right wing websites.

Their must be something seriously wrong with right wingers to be living in constant fear, maybe it's daddy issues.
    They're not fictional.

"Someone who is organizing a mass movement that is attacking women, immigrants, black people, [and] other minority groups in a movement of genocide. And it is someone who is committing violence, and who is trying to organize other people to commit violence."

What is wrong with that statement?
    What is wrong is that she (Yvette Felarca) is attaching that label to anyone she doesn't like. She calls Milo a fascist. She calls people who want to hear him speak a fascist. Are Milo and his fans organizing a movement of genocide? Are they organizing to commit violence? Because so far, the violence has come exclusively from the BAMN/Antifa side of the "conversation".

It's fine to not like Milo and his ilk, but labeling him a fascist does a disservice to those who suffered under actual fascism, and not the Starbucks fascism that currently plagues the poor, oppressed college students in the United States.

10+ Year Old Account
    How old are you? Germany has been run by parliament since even after WWII.

Again with the slippery slopes. How do you erode something if you defend it from those that seek to destroy it?
    Except they are not defending it. They are eroding it. The whole concept of hate speech is anti free speech. If someone wants to mouth off about black people then let them. And let the sensible people in our society disassociate ourselves with that person or persons. But attacking them or creating laws that block or limit that type of speech does nothing but make that side stronger.

Sure is convenient for your political narrative to always claim that anyone who disagrees with you represents the most evil group imaginable.
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    HAHAHA and the author contributes to fucking Sputnik, one of the Russian government run propaganda sites.

This is too good, thanks for this comedy gold.
    It does say that at the bottom of the article.

The only way to fight hate is with more hate! I don't know about the rest of you but I will not live my life as a God damn minority! So what we are going to do is take all the non ANTIFA people and drop them into a pit of lava!

That is what we are heading towards, the entire country is going to become Eric Cartman. I mean holy shit, look at us now. We are going to end up with another civil war here.

Quote Originally Posted by Everwake View Post
    ...Starbucks fascism that currently plagues the poor, oppressed college students in the United States.
    Coffeeshops have always been hotbeds of radicalism

Deleted
    Not really.

All Nazis are anti democracy. Not all communists are.
    Communism explicitly rejects the bourgeois liberal state.
    Its worse than Nazism

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post
    How old are you? Germany has been run by parliament since even after WWII.
    East-Germany was run by a totalitarian regime :-)