Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Always happy to provide information!

10+ Year Old Account
    Late but I somehow don't think it'll be Deathwing. I feel like if it was we'd have a different hint. I'll freely admit to being wrong.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

bleh. number of claw marks doesn't mean anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

Are we in agreement that in the twitter clip we see burning ashes flying through the air? To me that all but confirms a fire-related hero. 1) Deathwing 2) WoW Demon like Mannoroth or 3) a Diablo boss.

If I had to guess, for a big Heroes 2.0 launch, they want something BIG. That would be Deathwing.

I can see human form being his main thing and his Ult a dragon form where you can control him and like fly around the map and burn shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Are we in agreement that in the twitter clip we see burning ashes flying through the air? To me that all but confirms a fire-related hero. 1) Deathwing 2) WoW Demon like Mannoroth or 3) a Diablo boss.

If I had to guess, for a big Heroes 2.0 launch, they want something BIG. That would be Deathwing.

I can see human form being his main thing and his Ult a dragon form where you can control him and like fly around the map and burn shit lol.
    Actually yeah since Deathwing came to wow in Cataclysm which was a sort of reboot to the old world, it's possible that for HoTS' reboot they use Deathwing too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashkiman View Post
    Actually yeah since Deathwing came to wow in Cataclysm which was a sort of reboot to the old world, it's possible that for HoTS' reboot they use Deathwing too.
    omfg dude

- - - Updated - - -

i would have loved to see rag's lava wave ult as deathwings ult, flies across the lane burning it down, and level 20 he does it to all lanes, forcing people to get hurt or get in jungle
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

10+ Year Old Account
    That growl seems kind of demonic to me. It could be a dragon, but my money is on some sort of demon.

Can't quite figure out a good demon to go with the claw marks though. A dreadlord has claws that could do that. Would also fit the "Something lurks in Hanamura!", but the growl sounds like it could come from someone like Mannoroth, who doesn't have claws or weapons like that. Plus, he's not really the sneaky type.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-04-24 at 04:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    That growl seems kind of demonic to me. It could be a dragon, but my money is on some sort of demon.

Can't quite figure out a good demon to go with the claw marks though. A dreadlord has claws that could do that. Would also fit the "Something lurks in Hanamura!", but the growl sounds like it could come from someone like Mannoroth, who doesn't have claws or weapons like that. Plus, he's not really the sneaky type.
    In the WoD cinematic, the cackle Mannoroth lets out after Grom dumps out the fel blood sort of reminds me of the growl we hear. Istill think DW tho.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the WoD cinematic, the cackle Mannoroth lets out after Grom dumps out the fel blood sort of reminds me of the growl we hear. Istill think DW tho.
    Listening to it again, I do hear something burning on the background. Also looks like ash flying as well. So yeah, DW is quite possible. But the wording "Something lurks in Hanamura!" just doesn't sound like DW at all.
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-04-24 at 04:41 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Listening to it again, I do hear something burning on the background. Also looks like ash flying as well. So yeah, DW is quite possible. But the wording "Something lurks in Hanamura!" just doesn't sound like DW at all.
    the ash is red though not green like demons be

also as i showed earlier the claw marks arnt even real claw marks, its painted on with thorns sticking out, i still feel like its going to be a druid and the claw marks are a decoy

alsio you can see the rep sparks in the picture
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

AaAaaaaAaaa!

Can't wait for the release, why the hell I am living in EU

I am a menace to my own destiny.

/u/ccKep on the HOTS subreddit made this nifty calculator that should help you get the most bang for your buck when it comes to picking your mega bundle. Just select the heroes you already own and it'll do the rest.

Of course if your're looking for specific heroes and don't care about filling out your roster, just go for the bundle which has the heroes you want.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    You still get epic boxes every 10 levels up to 550. So you'll get around 50 of those.
    Ah, of course. In that case I'm in a pretty good spot, I've hit the cap but not so much farther over it that I'd be pissy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Demoncrash View Post
    /u/ccKep on the HOTS subreddit made this nifty calculator that should help you get the most bang for your buck when it comes to picking your mega bundle. Just select the heroes you already own and it'll do the rest.

Of course if your're looking for specific heroes and don't care about filling out your roster, just go for the bundle which has the heroes you want.
    Thank you for linking this!

Why does it have to be Deathwing if it's a dragon? Onyxia is a dragon, breathes fire, and spent literal YEARS lurking in Stormwind. She also matches up with that French use of "heroine" if you believe that was a leak rather than an error or mislead.

Deleted
    Well if Blizzard says it's a Hero, people have been wanting for a while then it's probably Deathwing. People have been saying they want Deathwing since before the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    Well if Blizzard says it's a Hero, people have been wanting for a while then it's probably Deathwing. People have been saying they want Deathwing since before the launch.
    Did they say it's a hero people have been wanting for awhile? I thought they said it was a well known and major character.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    again as i said broll bearmantle is a feral druid, so he could have his cat form and his bear form to act as varian a multiclass and cat form lurks
    the issue is you bring up "lurks" but that does the opposite of helping dragons, as dragons dont lurk, allso fire noises? whut?
    those "fire noises" are the cherry blossoms falling to the ground, you know what happens in the video?
    Deathwing lurked among the nobility of Alterac for a very, very long time, just as Onyxia and Nelf did among the nobility of Stormwing.

So, yes, Dragons DO lurk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ophion1990 View Post
    In the end of that teaser, there are silhouettes of various heroes.

Who is that big guy under the word "April"? The other one under April is Gul'dan, but I cannot recognize that big guy.

Oh fuck. Is that the gorilla from Overwatch? Winston?
    Last edited by Santti; 2017-04-24 at 03:59 PM.