Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Docturphil View Post
    Maybe just look at the content rating? If it's TV-14 it may not be appropriate for children. Let's use our brains.
    Yes, let's use our brains and re-read what my comment said. It was in the suggestion for Netflix Kids (that's under 14 btw). Luckily, though, I think Netflix fixed it since they've been getting heat for this show.

TBH I don't think this degenerate trash is even good for 14 year olds to see...

Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Yes, let's use our brains and re-read what my comment said. It was in the suggestion for Netflix Kids (that's under 14 btw). Luckily, though, I think Netflix fixed it since they've been getting heat for this show.
    Really? I'm looking at the "Kids" tab and the only thing that turns up when searching is his original show.

http://i.imgur.com/n8E69yH.png

That's everything that turns up.

Quote Originally Posted by I Push Buttons View Post
    Yeah because in the 90s he just did cool experiments and explained actual science.

His new show thus far has covered the exciting scientific topics of...

- How gender is a social construct and toddlers should be able to choose their own gender:
    Yeah... I'd say parts like this of the sexuality episode seem like a bit of a stretch for "science". Seems more like ideas that society has come up with than actual science. I mean have they actually measured chemical differences between trans and non-trans kids around that age and found some correlation? Where is the actual science?

My wife told her parents she wanted to be a boy when she was a young child. She's very much a woman in a woman's body. I really don't think sexually undeveloped children should be making those sorts of decisions...

- - - Updated - - -

TBH I don't think this degenerate trash is even good for 14 year olds to see...
    That particular episode I'd probably agree. I've only seen the first episode and that wasn't bad. Seems like other episodes would be alright. /shrug...

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Really? I'm looking at the "Kids" tab and the only thing that turns up when searching is his original show.

http://i.imgur.com/n8E69yH.png

That's everything that turns up.

Yes... I just said that it seems to no longer show up anymore...

Watched some. It feels too political and not enough science. Understand it is supposed to "dispel" preconceptions some may have about a subject due to the political or social side of our world. . .But it really missed the mark. Not enough science to justify their arguments was a pain, even when I agreed with many or all points.

As others have said, a lot of it felt cringey. The whole part with the guy telling white people to stop appropriating currently bad. More like telling a race of people off for appreciating another culture and that they should feel guilty for owning something like a Buddha statue.

I get that it was an attempt at humor, but it really missed the mark again. They could have instead delved into how people in general have started associated homeopathic medicine with certain vultures and symbols. They could then explain that most if the homeopathic treatments have nothing to do with that culture. Ultimately an ignorant populace is buying into something.

The show has decent ideas, but ultimately didn't deliver for me.

Yes... I just said that it seems to no longer show up anymore...
    Or it was never there since nothing TV-14 is on netflix kids (it specifically states 12 and under)

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Mark Dice weighs in...
    His argument amounts to "kids are going to be gay if they watch this" and "Bill Nye should be locked up for this show". Voice of reason surely..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    Isn't Mark Dice that loon that attacks transhumanists? Believing them to be a part of some "globalist" conspiracy or something? Not exactly a man to trust imo.
    I'd love to see that video! If you find a Mark Dice vs transhumanists, please post it!

I'd love to see that video! If you find a Mark Dice vs transhumanists, please post it!

To post a few.

This is certainly far from his finest hour, neither very witty nor funny; but if you're getting triggered by a lighthearted attempt of explaining sexuality, you're the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post

To post a few.
    Those are awesome! Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Mark Dice is nothing but a conspiracy theorist...
    So is any mainstream media personality who does stories on Russia hacking the US election, of which there are many.

Those are awesome! Thanks!
    Really awesome! Slandering an intellectual movement that he probably didn't even thoroughly look into!

No, no not this man, not a man who literally prayed for the death of Lil Wayne ( Yes, really).

Quote Originally Posted by Natureapex View Post
    To say everyone is on a sexuality spectrum is incorrect. Bisexuality is a spectrum. but to imply everyone is a degree of Bisexuality reeks of political doublethink. Sometimes a Straight dude is just a straight dude.
    That still make you part of a spectrum. Do we remove 0 from thermometers?

10+ Year Old Account
    The series is most likely for tweens, he was probably told this would get their interest.

Anyone who thinks this is for adults is an idiot, adults should already know what he's saying.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    Anyone who thinks this is for adults is an idiot, adults should already know what he's saying.
    Even that is overestimating people lol.

Bill Nye is just revealing his next shill gig, that's all.

The guy is banking on 90s-early 00s credibility and nostalgia factor, his modern efforts are literally just shill games. I'm surprised he's not plugged into the latest Al Gore push for 15 trillion dollars in eco investment.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account

You guys should watch this one. It's ten times more confusing and even more disturbing when you realize the message is probably gonna be "It's okay to convert straight people to be gay."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Cheese View Post

You guys should watch this one. It's ten times more confusing and even more disturbing when you realize the message is probably gonna be "It's okay to convert straight people to be gay."
    Yeah, the implication that no one only wants "one flavor" is hilarious. Everyone who is straight is secretly depressing the urge to have sex with the same member of their own sex apparently. I wonder if they did more than one rough draft before they decided this was fine.

lol is that what its saying? It's ok to convert straight people to be gay? Damn I wish I lived in the world where people see this bullshit.

Ignoring the fact that you cannot convert people one way or another, the only way to get to this perception is through the lens of a horrible ideological bent that breaks reality.

Jesus, all this, "BUT DA ESS JAY DUBYAS" is so fucking retarded now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    lol is that what its saying? It's ok to convert straight people to be gay? Damn I wish I lived in the world where people see this bullshit.

Ignoring the fact that you cannot convert people one way or another, the only way to get to this perception is through the lens of a horrible ideological bent that breaks reality.

Jesus, all this, "BUT DA ESS JAY DUBYAS" is so fucking retarded now.
    Why is this video saying everyone is secretly wanting to fuck everyone? That's bullshit?