Anonymous Noise 3 - I kinda felt like that last reveal was coming and I like it. The first episode was a bit rocky, but I've been enjoying the show. The music is great, hope that they have an extensive In No Hurry soundtrack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    Anonymous Noise 3 - I kinda felt like that last reveal was coming and I like it. The first episode was a bit rocky, but I've been enjoying the show. The music is great, hope that they have an extensive In No Hurry soundtrack.
    Going guess they'll release full versions for In No Hurry songs in the OST.
    I actually felt like the LALALALALALALALA sounded a bit better this episode after Nino had some training

The lalala part was so annoying in the second episode. The third episode was actually pretty good, despite the typical shoujo tropes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AceofH View Post
    so i think tuesday is officially the best anime day of the season.
    3 of my favorite shows air on tuesday.
    bastard magical instructor.
    sukasuka
    and haine
    Do you even saturday? dragon ball super comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    i never watch the endless shounens and never really liked dragon ball to begin with. to much filler.

3 of my favorite shows air on tuesday.
    bastard magical instructor.
    sukasuka
    and haine
    I, too, get excited for my weekly dose of Chtholly.

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    More like, Dragon Ball Pooper, amirite

Quote Originally Posted by Schirmy View Post
    I, too, get excited for my weekly dose of Chtholly.
    an actual likable tsundere. would have never guessed.

- - - Updated - - -

Saekano - holy shit rinrin kun got over his fanboy bias at the end? and kato was amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Am I the only one who's still reading Magi?
    Did it end yet?

I'm just waiting for season 3 to be announced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got so into fantasy books I haven't caught up on any manga. I'm so behind everything, even Magi. Feels bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    I got so into fantasy books I haven't caught up on any manga. I'm so behind everything, even Magi. Feels bad.
    thats because fantasy books are awesome. so many good series out there right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't read manga in months really. didn't help that batoto won't let me go back like 10 pages in "recent releases" so I could go in order for my stuff
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    I am reading SAO Alicization Running and KonoSuba vol 2 LNs, translated works were released officially. Pretty behind due to the wait. Ever since I started doing LN, I can't go back to Manga. I bet that changes once I get desperate for new stuff!

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    I am reading SAO Alicization Running and KonoSuba vol 2 LNs, translated works were released officially. Pretty behind due to the wait. Ever since I started doing LN, I can't go back to Manga. I bet that changes once I get desperate for new stuff!
    you should seriously consider reading something better then that... seriously now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want you to think of the person with the worst taste (even worse than Epuration!) - now you have me! Buying every SAO LN, watched the series many times, and just enjoyed the movie in theaters. I spend my Sundays at the Kirito's Always Right foundation (still accepting followers). It's probably best to ignore most things I say.

Oh except that Tuesday/Saturday are best days for anime, that shit is gospel.

10+ Year Old Account
    sakurada reset 4 - well wasn't expecting full on bloody death even if it was reset right after rofl

- - - Updated - - -

Kirito's Always Right foundation is gospel.
    the truth.
    [CENTER]

Reminder that tickets for Ghibli Fest go on sale tomorrow.

I want you to think of the person with the worst taste (even worse than Epuration!) - now you have me! Buying every SAO LN, watched the series many times, and just enjoyed the movie in theaters. I spend my Sundays at the Kirito's Always Right foundation (still accepting followers). It's probably best to ignore most things I say.

pejo...

you are now crowned the king of shit taste. i'd crown you emperor but you agreed that tuesday and saturday have the best anime.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

SukaSuka 3 - That scene on the cliff edge was really sweet even if it did feel a little rushed. Really enjoying this series so far, probably my favorite behind Tsuki ga Kirei. Anonymous Noise is probably a close #3 even if MC-chan is autistic af

Hey, SAO might not be good but it is entertaining. I'm almost done with volume 1 of the Progressive novels and it's a fun read as a former MMO player.