Thread: GG Blizzard

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account

Angry GG Blizzard

You ruined the group finder tool.. so now my addon world quest group finder is no longer working.. so now it takes me 10X longer now just to search manually for groups in which a world quest should only take me like 2 minutes tops to do.. how do you expect people to do world quests when it only excepts 5 target taps per mob.. so yeah group finder for world questing is ruined.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Is it really that big of a deal lol

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz1979 View Post
    You ruined the group finder tool.. so now my addon world quest group finder is no longer working.. so now it takes me 10X longer now just to search manually for groups in which a world quest should only take me like 2 minutes tops to do.. how do you expect people to do world quests when it only excepts 5 target taps per mob.. so yeah group finder for world questing is ruined.
    Reading is HARD

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ddons-changed/
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Deleted
    Wow, it takes you 2 minutes to press the eye-button next to the quest text?

I'm baffled.

PS: BTW, this isn't an official forum.

7+ Year Old Account
    I have been pushing the eye but every group comes up as a 5 already made.. and raid groups cant get world quest done. id make my own but it takes too long for people to join.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

Oh no, poor you. How dare they create such an inconvenience for you.

Well according to blizzard these addons were causing lag for people not even using them.

http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...ddons-changed/

I have been pushing the eye but every group comes up as a 5 already made.. and raid groups cant get world quest done. id make my own but it takes too long for people to join.
    Grp finder addons will still work.. They just need an update which will take like 2 days. You'll just press an extra button that will appear in the middle of your screen, adding a total of like 2 seconds to your grp finding that you had prior to the changes.

Take a chill pill.

Need a hanky man.. this is like so not crying over material.

back in my day it took 5 hours to put together a group just to have it all ruined because jimmy's mom made him go to bed. you kids have it so easy now.....ps get off my lawn

10+ Year Old Account
    Good. It prevents leechers sitting on their ass up in the air being assholes.

Great move by Blizzard. Also improves latency.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Good. It prevents leechers sitting on their ass up in the air being assholes.

Great move by Blizzard. Also improves latency.
    not sure this stops any of that as I still see people doing it with the group finder in the game without the add on working, just takes them a few more seconds to queue and accept.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    There was a ton of lag caused by it, especially since 7.2.

Not latency you see in-game, it's mostly random delays on npcs/looting, world quest completion etc.

Some quests it said like "applied to 90 groups for xxxx. yeah trust me 85 of those groups consisted of 1 player. Lots of extra server traffic.

And really you don't need groups for anything but the Danger mobs (which are also Raid compatible), if your undergeared.

Many broken shore world quests require you to pick up objects manually so they can't finish in 2 seconds, blizzard definately knows about the addon for longer.

Rather have them nerf addons then increase quest objective counts and slower % on fill-up quests.
    Last edited by Teri; 2017-04-28 at 01:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Guest View Post
    Wow, it takes you 2 minutes to press the eye-button next to the quest text?
    I've rarely had to even press that button - I turn up, do the quest and leave...

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Quote Originally Posted by Teri View Post
    Some quests it said like "applied to 90 groups for xxxx. yeah trust me 85 of those groups consisted of 1 player. Lots of extra server traffic.
    It was changed in its most recent update to only queue for 5 at a time max

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BigAssBoy View Post
    It was changed in its most recent update to only queue for 5 at a time max
    Yes it only queues for 5, but still initially searches for the maximum, giving you an error "too many instances" multiple times over on your screen. Was especially true the first days of Broken shore, where the addon didn't see the world bosses as world bosses.

fucking blizzard get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Anyway stop being such an ass fucktard.
    Quote Originally Posted by oblivium666 View Post
    Would you kindly go fuck yourself?

Good. Cry a river, if you need help doing any quests in this expac whatsoever then it's your problem.

The only people being affected by this are lazy sacks of shit who leeched WQs while thumbing their assholes in the sky so I personally welcome this change.

15+ Year Old Account
    So what actually changed? I don't see any difference with my wqgf when compared to earlier today.
    ( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮

Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    The fun factor would go up 1000x if WQs existed in vanilla