Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, just be glad you even have the option to be blue. You chose the wrong class/spec if you want to show off your transmog in combat. You chose to play a class that shapeshifts. Go resto, maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post

And it's not like it was ever completely gone, either. Tree of Life has been one of the Resto mainstay CDs ever since they lost it as a permanent form.
    Cool, so leave Incarnation form as our non permanent form as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seradi View Post
    You're either in Moonkin form or Astral form. Play another spec if you don't like the options or just deal with it.
    Or you know, you could have a reasonable and rational discussion about it.

"If you don't like it, play something else!"

What does it have to be so cut and dry? Again, there are lots of options to explore.

I agree. Seriously they should just make Moonkin form a glyph like treant form...I hate looking like a fat chicken thing, cannot stand it..

It's a little annoying, I suppose, but I'm glad there's any option at all to look different, even if I have to be tinted blue to see it. If I feel like being really fashionable I can just strut around town out of form.

I would KILL for Moonkin form skin variations, though. Bears and Cats get different skins based on their hair color and such, but moonkin are all the same moonkin. I want my druid to be grey like his tauren form :c

Deleted
    Don't astral form D:

Astral form is cool, but I wish they'd make it so the stars had physics or something so they didn't hard-follow your character's every movement - like they were more "floaty" or something. Also, did they ever change it so you didn't make moonkin sounds when you got hurt or whatever when using astral form? If not, they should fix that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    shape shifting isn't a core part of any of the specs, so it really doesn't matter what form they are in.

allright im gunna go make a thread and use you as a source "bear tanks, you dont need to tank in bear form" lets see how that rolls out
    a lot would love to tank in NE form as we use toys to do so

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    H doesnt have to have shield on him, he can play without it.
    You dont know if its a 2hand sword or 1 hand sword

Again you can play without it if you wan.

So? Feral is using dagger and guardian is using fist weapon. I dont know which one is it if they are in kitty for or bear form.
    ya 2 handers and 1 handers are clearly different don't know what your smoking.

Quote Originally Posted by piethepiegod View Post
    ya 2 handers and 1 handers are clearly different don't know what your smoking.
    you do know if you are paying closer look but in PvP combat no ones does that. Also you can trans item so it looks different with the look of 1hand weapon

you do know if you are paying closer look but in PvP combat no ones does that. Also you can trans item so it looks different with the look of 1hand weapon
    The character will still use 2h animations. Which are distinctly different.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    The character will still use 2h animations. Which are distinctly different.
    yeah and the resto druid would heal while moonkin will bast spells on you Different animation, right?

7+ Year Old Account
    trasmog wouldn't make a 1 hander look like a 2 hander.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah and the resto druid would heal while moonkin will bast spells on you Different animation, right?
    you were talking about warriors you cant move your goal post to make your self look right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    fire mages arnt in a form

when you enter a bg imagine walking up and seeing 2 druids, both in human form

what one is the moonkin? what one is the healer? are they both moonkin? are they both healer?
    Chances are the one with 1100k mana is the healer.

trasmog wouldn't make a 1 hander look like a 2 hander.

- - - Updated - - -

you were talking about warriors you cant move your goal post to make your self look right.
    No im talking about the fact that moonkin has some ugly glowing shit effect if you want human for and ppl say its to know which one is rest and which one moonkin.

7+ Year Old Account
    No im talking about the fact that moonkin has some ugly glowing shit effect if you want human for and ppl say its to know which one is rest and which one moonkin.
    "Imagine entering a Bg and seeing 2 warriors, is one dps and other tank, both dps or perhaps both tanks?

What about Paladins? DK, Dh, then priests, monks, shamans...."

"H doesnt have to have shield on him, he can play without it.

So? Feral is using dagger and guardian is using fist weapon. I dont know which one is it if they are in kitty for or bear form."

no you were not talking about moonkin's at all you were trying to say you cant tell the difference between warriors because of 1 handers and 2 handers. your wrong get over it.

On that note, currently you can't just play without your shield if you have one. Unless you want to majorly gimp yourself by not wearing a weapon, in which case your spec doesn't matter.

"Imagine entering a Bg and seeing 2 warriors, is one dps and other tank, both dps or perhaps both tanks?

What about Paladins? DK, Dh, then priests, monks, shamans...."

"H doesnt have to have shield on him, he can play without it.

So? Feral is using dagger and guardian is using fist weapon. I dont know which one is it if they are in kitty for or bear form."

no you were not talking about moonkin's at all you were trying to say you cant tell the difference between warriors because of 1 handers and 2 handers. your wrong get over it.
    From 100yd u cant see SHIT in the game no matter how good your details are!!! And there are addons ( or they used to be ) that would tell you what specs is the other team ( for arena at least ). In BG if you are reatrded and dont know the difference between moonkin with his mana and resto then this game isnt for you.

And yes tehre are 2hand swords that are small and from distance they look like 1hand sword., Is that hard to understand?

7+ Year Old Account
    From 100yd u cant see SHIT in the game no matter how good your details are!!! And there are addons ( or they used to be ) that would tell you what specs is the other team ( for arena at least ). In BG if you are reatrded and dont know the difference between moonkin with his mana and resto then this game isnt for you.

And yes tehre are 2hand swords that are small and from distance they look like 1hand sword., Is that hard to understand?

there are a ton of different things to take into account other then just the size. if you play alot you would know most of the weapons and know if there 1 handed or 2handed i know i can, 1 handers and 2 handers are seethed different ways. and before you tried to move the goal post some one pointed out that they have different animations.

your wrong one handers and 2 handers are clearly difference at even a glance get over it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Why do we have to be blue? I mean is it for people do see "Hey that's a Balance Druid alright!"?.
    You don't see red Fire Mages because you "need to know it" for example.

I'm tired of getting a nice transmog in a different color but still all I see is blue.
    Time to give us full humanoid form? Please?
    When they give you a humanoid "form" you will get tired of that aswell and want to go back to glyph of stars
    I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work
    www.twitch.tv/mcitra

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Chances are the one with 1100k mana is the healer.
    again you shouldent have to read fucking mana pools to tell if they are a healer or dps
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content