Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    The very instinct of protecting my family would stop me from murdering a person for revenge. I cannot protect shit in jail and the crime already happened.
    I will tell you only this:
    No wonder that "refugees" in the West are doing what exactly are they doing. They know that nothing will happen to them. There's a good reason they don't do that shit over here. They would be simply dead, or our "racist police" would deal with them.
    Western men are weak. End of story. They are not even willing to protect their own family.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    I will tell you only this:
    No wonder that "refugees" in the West are doing what exactly are they doing. They know that nothing will happen to them. There's a good reason they don't do that shit over here. They would be simply dead, or our "racist police" would deal with them.
    Western men are weak. End of story.
    You've already told me more than just this, so you first sentence makes no sense. Like most of the stuff you are spouting.

Western men are weak. Rofl. No, we are just not murderous mongrels like you'd want us to be.

I'd also rather be considered weak than subscribe to a culture that is similar to the one you are referring to.

Quite interesting comments. It's obvious the ruling was light, but it is within the law and I would say the judge's reasoning for it was adequate. You either follow the law, or change it. Since it is not being changed... please, stop the outrage.

New question. Would you all be saying the things you are if he was 18? People say he's a minor like that 1 year is the difference between naturally learning to not reach into bikinis. I also wonder if people that say "It's the law" think people shouldn't be jailed for marijuana possession. It's stupid but "It's the law".

Deleted
    You've already told me more than just this, so you first sentence makes no sense. Like most of the stuff you are spouting.

Western men are weak. Rofl. No, we are just not murderous mongrels like you'd want us to be.

I'd also rather be considered weak than subscribe to a culture that is similar to the one you are referring to.
    That's fine. Next time maybe you can make a charity and send then some "free" women, so they feel at home. At least you're not "barbarous mongers". That's all from me. That's why I said "I will say only this". To cucks I will say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemposs View Post
    Just grabbing them by the pussy, ain't nothing wrong with that
    Yah that young man may become president!

Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    New question. Would you all be saying the things you are if he was 18? People say he's a minor like that 1 year is the difference between naturally learning to not reach into bikinis. I also wonder if people that say "It's the law" think people shouldn't be jailed for marijuana possession. It's stupid but "It's the law".
    Yes, 100% I would. If he was 18 (or if what he did was more severe) I would be all for him facing deportation (or facing jail until ready for deportation).

It is simply not morally acceptable to deport a minor in my book. This fella is on probation, so he better watch his own ass from now on.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    That's fine. Next time maybe you can make a charity and send then some "free" women, so they feel at home. At least you're not "barbarous mongers". That's all from me. That's why I said "I will say only this". To cucks I will say no more.
    ahahahahahahaha

Yes, 100% I would. If he was 18 (or if what he did was more severe) I would be all for him facing deportation (or facing jail until ready for deportation).

It is simply not morally acceptable to deport a minor in my book. This fella is on probation, so he better watch his own ass from now on.
    But what if he commits another crime before 18? He'll still be a minor when he broke probation.

But what if he commits another crime before 18? He'll still be a minor when he broke probation.
    Juvenile Jail until 18, and then good bye.

Deleted
    The very instinct of protecting my family would stop me from murdering a person for revenge. I cannot protect shit in jail and the crime already happened.
    Yeah, which is easy to think about when you aren't witnessing the crime in progress, I doubt I could control myself if I caught someone doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    The "instinct" you speak of sounds like an excuse to be an absolute fuckwit in order to show off how tough you are. What are you going to do, beat him senseless even after you're already providing a physical barrier and he's backing off? That's not instinct. That's stupidity and a poor handle of your emotions. And people who do that very much deserve to be thrown in prison.
    It's not an excuse to behave a certain way, I did not ever say that it was right or wrong or not punishable by law. I simply said I do not consider it an act of bravado to say that you would be unable to control yourself if you witnessed someone sexually assaulting your daughter. I doubt I would be able to control myself. You make it sound like you're trying to be high and mighty, perhaps you've never been in a situation that calls on you to rely on instinct or causes a surge of emotions that you do not readily have to deal with day to day. Sheltered people often want to believe they would not succumb to their base emotions and primitive animal behaviours when they are in high stress situations - but it is those people who are much more likely to do so. Law even subscribes to this notion, with Crime of Passion defences being very common in homicide cases and being a very well known mitigating factor that often reduces a murder charge to a manslaughter sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Yeah, which is easy to think about when you aren't witnessing the crime in progress, I doubt I could control myself if I caught someone doing it.
    I could throw the same back at you. It just isn't in my instincts to immediately kill someone who does something to me or my family. You could have easily made an argument for killing someone in defense, but not for revenge.

If I just witnessed the crime in progress I strongly believe I could hold myself back and not kill that guy. I wouldn't give him a helping hand, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as to straight out murder him. Going to jail would cause much more grievance to my family than the assault could have ever done.

I'm wondering how this happened 8 times without anyone punching him in the throat.

him being a refugee has nothing to do with the sentence he got, he got exactly the same sentence as you would expect a minor white kid getting for this wrong doing and of course the right wingers goes all apeshit bat shit crazying losing there minds over it all this talk about they need to be subject to the same laws as the rest of us etc etc etc is just empty talk when it really comes to it.

as always some people are more equal than others and this is just such a case again, here they want to lock up for 30 years or longer and if a white kid did teh same thing they would just go but he is just a kid you cant wreck his entire life just for a mistake as a kid.

Probation dont mean in the most countrys that you get into jail for doing a crime when you are already on probation it has to be the same type of crime or the probation time can be a few years longer. Social work can be added also to the probation/ few weeks of jail.

Just castrate that trash? All of it?

Problem solved.

Deleted
    I could throw the same back at you. It just isn't in my instincts to immediately kill someone who does something to me or my family. You could have easily made an argument for killing someone in defense, but not for revenge.

If I just witnessed the crime in progress I strongly believe I could hold myself back and not kill that guy. I wouldn't give him a helping hand, but I certainly wouldn't go as far as to straight out murder him. Going to jail would cause much more grievance to my family than the assault could have ever done.
    Which is fair enough, we're not all built the same way. I doubt I would kill the guy by the way, I just doubt that I wouldn't being charged for some form of assault as a result of the situation.

Juvenile Jail until 18, and then good bye.
    Activist counters with "He didn't receive a quality enough education to prevent repeat offenses and shouldn't be punished".

Is that plausible or does he get one chance to not reach into suits again?

Whammy. 18 from Afghanistan. Does coming from those places mean people should get a free molestation without punishment?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    I simply hold myself to an appropriate standard.
    Which is internet parlance for you have no idea how you would respond. A typically evasive statement from someone who managed to immediately demonstrate a lack of control over their emotions in response to a contributor on an internet forum. I imagine you are an enviable paragon of self control.

Activist counters with "He didn't receive a quality enough education to prevent repeat offenses and shouldn't be punished".

Is that plausible or does he get one chance to not reach into suits again?
    Activist must be a solid mad person in such a case. Everyone should get a 2nd chance, I believe in rehabilitation. But there is no excuse for repeatedly offending refugees.

Whammy. 18 from Afghanistan. Does coming from those places mean people should get a free molestation without punishment?
    Absolutely not.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lunaveil View Post
    Which is fair enough, we're not all built the same way. I doubt I would kill the guy by the way, I just doubt that I wouldn't being charged for some form of assault as a result of the situation.
    That's an entirely different situation. I could well imagine punching this guys face to get him off. Some other posters here would probably snap his neck afterwards, G.I. style

Quote Originally Posted by araine View Post
    here they want to lock up for 30 years or longer
    Or to just deport him, like I'm seeing a lot of people saying.

white kid
    Stop being a racist.

they would just go but he is just a kid you cant wreck his entire life just for a mistake as a kid
    I see people bitching constantly about how leniently we treat sex offenders.
    The reports of my death were surprisingly well-sourced and accurate.