Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    Health concerns
    Statutory laws (A non-zero amount of under age of consent boys and girls would definitely try it if you don't have to be on a database or something)
    Sexual assault
    Human rights abuses

I'm not against prostitution, in theory. There's a lot of things you have to correct for if you don't want things like some asshat with herpes purposely spreading to prostitutes or prostitutes lying about their hygiene and any conditions.
    Prohibition makes all of those issues much worse than if it were legalized and regulated. Legalize prostitution and limit it to licensed brothels and require brothels to do regular health examinations of the employees.

Examinations reduce the health concerns
    Being gated behind a brothel reduces statutory rape
    Being a government regulated industry would result in less assault and human rights abuses
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    Prostitution should just be legalized... tax it and put standards of operation on it. Then it benefits the economy and makes it much easier to regulate while keeping both the clients and staff safer.
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    To the people making the laws there's a lot wrong with that. In fact. It's one of the only things they actully care about.
    I know, but they don't get taxes on a lot of stuff, like that one time I paid a neighbor's kid to rake the leaves.

Semi on topic, 25 dollars and nuggets is way too low for the market.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fojos View Post
    Agreed. There are no other reasons than moral reasons. Because any other argument (like trafficking and underage people "selling themselves", like a previous poster said) already happens with or without direct involvment of money. Also, forbidding doesn't stop anything, it just promotes the black market.
    And legalizing opens up the market and drives up the demand bringing in more forced sex slaves
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Ew. $25 and some McNuggets to fuck all the way off.

I thought Grimace was originally the milk shake thief.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    And legalizing opens up the market and drives up the demand bringing in more forced sex slaves
    This is the thing. Its a perverse incentive that works against the benefit of society. Its the same reason you can't sell your organs for cash. We just don't want that monetary incentive to exist.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

15+ Year Old Account
    What won't women do for mcnuggets?

Sooo Undercover cop arrests someone breaking the law while he was undercover... What's the problem exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Argarock View Post
    sounds a lot like entrapment..
    Entrapment - The action of tricking someone into committing a crime in order to secure their prosecution.

Did he trick her into commiting a crime? Nope. She knew full well she was about to break prostitution laws and fully consented to breaking the law.

Entrapment would be if the undercover cop had threatened or coerced her in some way if she didn't give him oral for money. This was NOT the case.

Claiming this is entrapment is like a drug dealer claiming entrapment because an undercover cop saw him selling drugs without telling him he's a cop, or a pedophile claiming entrapment because that undercover female cop wasn't 13 like she claimed to be
    Last edited by SupBrah; 2017-05-01 at 03:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    It is hilarious for you that people are willing to perform sexual favors for McNuggets?
    Yes.

/10piece

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    It's shows a lot about your mentality and maturity if the only thing you can do is make jokes about someone having to resort to prostitution to survive. Are you 12 by any chance?
    I tossed a pillow down in case you fall off that horse.

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    Yes.

/10piece

- - - Updated - - -

I tossed a pillow down in case you fall off that horse.
    It's rather sad that you consider not laughing at people for their misfortune a "high horse" scenario.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

It's rather sad that you consider not laughing at people for their misfortune a "high horse" scenario.
    I can do both.

It's not hard.

YOU just trundled in here with moral indignity, never mentioning your sadness of this persons position, only your outrage at others reactions. Super fucking classy and not high horsey at all.
    Last edited by unfilteredJW; 2017-05-01 at 03:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    it seems almost cruel to bust a woman like that for prostitution. if shes willing to suck dick for 25$ and mcnuggets shes obviously pretty desperate and down on her luck. was she even a fulltime prostitute? or did he just convince some homeless/junkie type chick to do it?
    3ds fc 0576 4895 9192
    ice safari with snorunt sneasel and lapras

pm me if you add me!

Deleted
    I'm all for heavier punishments, arresting those with ill intent and all that but in this case I'm very satisfied with the laws of Sweden where it's not illegal to sell sex but it's illegal to buy sex. What the heck are they supposed to do when they have no other option? If the option is there and you're starving to death of course you'll trade food for sex. These people need help not arresting.

Government has to impose it's own christian morality on people.
    Has nothing to do with christianity. It's banned in places that are not christian too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kayen View Post
    I'm all for heavier punishments, arresting those with ill intent and all that but in this case I'm very satisfied with the laws of Sweden where it's not illegal to sell sex but it's illegal to buy sex. What the heck are they supposed to do when they have no other option? If the option is there and you're starving to death of course you'll trade food for sex. These people need help not arresting.
    Everyone has another option than prostituting themselves. I wouldn't be able to do that no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by Merenhuiske View Post
    Most of the time they don't pay taxes.
    Well they would have every client file a 1099 form for them as private contractors as well as have receipt documentation. I can imagine it would be hard to even collect the right documents to even begin to pay taxes.

Maybe that McDonald's had the Mulan dipping sauce. I say worth it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Well they would have every client file a 1099 form for them as private contractors as well as have receipt documentation. I can imagine it would be hard to even collect the right documents to even begin to pay taxes.
    That's what the Madame at a regulated brothel is for. She's more like an accountant with a cooler sounding title.

No Szechuan sauce?

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Everyone has another option than prostituting themselves. I wouldn't be able to do that no matter what.
    No one knows what they are capable of until they hit true bottom.

It's merely naivety that has you think otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by unfilteredJW View Post
    No one knows what they are capable of until they hit true bottom.

It's merely naivety that has you think otherwise.
    Mhh, no. I'd rather die than have sex with some disgusting slob because they have money.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    Mhh, no. I'd rather die than have sex with some disgusting slob because they have money.
    Not even for a billion dollars?