Page 1 of 13
... LastLast

Spoiler the true leader of Kingdom of Lordaeron is alive! to me i was shocked

I'm shocked that Calia Menethil is just put in the game no major lore thing about her i mean she is the rightful leader of Lordaeron. and many of the Undead still see them self as the true leader of lordaeron.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wheelmandan View Post
    I'm shocked that Calia Menethil is just put in the game no major lore thing about her i mean she is the rightful leader of Lordaeron. and many of the Undead still see them self as the true leader of lordaeron.
    I think everyone Is, but Blizzard are blizzard they don't want to tell a great story with great characters. Sister of Arthas? no, she's just a random priest now, who cares. Bloody stupid that.

Where as It'd make more sense to have her gather up the remnants of Lordaeron, uniting them like Jaina has forgotten how to do that after Theramore went boom. Go to the Plaguelands, gather an army there, maybe even with the Silver Hand helping out, attack the Capital from the East with the Gilneans behind Greymane attacking from Silverpine from the South, with either the Horde abandoning Sylvannas to her fate, realizing she might just become the next Lich Queen If she's not killed and even some of the Forsaken would gladly just die and let the rightful ruler restore the kingdom that fell before.

There's so much story potential they're just not using, and Calia Is RIGHT THERE... "I forefeit my right as queen of Lordaeron" no you stupid blonde beautiful girl, you go and become Queen. If anything, It'll Inspire more rule 34 to make Warcraft more popular again, wink nudge Blizzard. Use the characters you got! Legion supposedly brought back so many lore characters, well they did but all they do Is sit around doing bugger all.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    I think everyone Is, but Blizzard are blizzard they don't want to tell a great story with great characters. Sister of Arthas? no, she's just a random priest now, who cares. Bloody stupid that.

Where as It'd make more sense to have her gather up the remnants of Lordaeron, uniting them like Jaina has forgotten how to do that after Theramore went boom. Go to the Plaguelands, gather an army there, maybe even with the Silver Hand helping out, attack the Capital from the East with the Gilneans behind Greymane attacking from Silverpine from the South, with either the Horde abandoning Sylvannas to her fate, realizing she might just become the next Lich Queen If she's not killed and even some of the Forsaken would gladly just die and let the rightful ruler restore the kingdom that fell before.

There's so much story potential they're just not using, and Calia Is RIGHT THERE... "I forefeit my right as queen of Lordaeron" no you stupid blonde beautiful girl, you go and become Queen. If anything, It'll Inspire more rule 34 to make Warcraft more popular again, wink nudge Blizzard. Use the characters you got! Legion supposedly brought back so many lore characters, well they did but all they do Is sit around doing bugger all.
    The big thing holding them back to fulfilling your dreams are that the forsaken are a playable race and the undercity is their capital, so their hands are tied simply because of gameplay reasons.

I'm sure she would also love to sit at Undercity throne. That place must be glorious for a human.

Herald of the Titans The Flavour Cat's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    She's helping us to fight the Legion and other threats, and hey, maybe they'll have her want to reclaim her homeland in future. It seems a bit pointless to do any fighting for turf on Azeroth now when there are bigger fish to fry.
    Isn't it ironic how education is important, yet people forget all about it when they visit the internet?

She isnt the rightful ruler.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

many of the Undead still see them self as the true leader of lordaeron.
    You want Lordaeron? Come and get it.

Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Number 11 will shock you!

clickbait master race

10+ Year Old Account
    If you knew the lore, you'd know that she renounced her claim to the throne and is now a priest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well in beta apparently she had a line about not being interested in taking back Lordaeron

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Well in beta apparently she had a line about not being interested in taking back Lordaeron
    She says lordaeron doesn't exist anymore when you meet her.

Also I laugh at the idea of another human invasion of the forsaken kingdom. There are easier ways to commit suicide
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

She appeared from the beginning of legion is in the priest's classhall. She said that lordaeron did cease to exist and that she is only calia. She does not give a shit lordaeron

Quote Originally Posted by TheVaryag View Post
    There's so much story potential they're just not using, and Calia Is RIGHT THERE... "I forefeit my right as queen of Lordaeron"
    Maybe after she went missing she joined the Night's Watch and swore the vow :thinking:

Except that her lore is already covered in the Priest class quests. She's been in hiding since Lordaeron's fall and came out to help fight the Legion. Her ties to any history before have been relinquished.

Also, why the ridiculous use of spoiler? Either don't spoil it in the title or don't include the word. That's pretty straight forward...

10+ Year Old Account
    okay lets say somehow lordaeron is taken back by the alliance. where do the undead go?

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    okay lets say somehow lordaeron is taken back by the alliance. where do the undead go?
    Back where they came from, I imagine.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Racthoh View Post
    The grave according to alliance zealots
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Well Arthas appointed Kel'thuzad as his regent and his phylactry is still around, so yeah the rightful ruler of Lordaeron is still alive :P

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    She says lordaeron doesn't exist anymore when you meet her.

Also I laugh at the idea of another human invasion of the forsaken kingdom. There are easier ways to commit suicide
    with what forces would they defend their selves? the val'kyr are almost gone, the rest of the horde's weak as shit still from civil war and the draenor campaign. forsaken and blood elves should have the strongest forces in the horde now, and that's not enough to stop the dwarves, humans, worgen, and gnomes all at once. not to mention the fact that they'd have zero support from any neutral organization when it's revealed what they have done down there.

i hate the faction war, i want it over with. but the horde would get its shit pushed in if the alliance wanted to go balls deep right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to lie, I'm a little disappointed by the fact that Calia renounced her claim to the Throne and suggested that Lordaeron isn't a thing anymore. It would've been an interesting plot to follow.