Thread: [TV] The Flash!

10+ Year Old Account
    One criticism for tonight, they went a little too "FIGURE IT OUT YET GUYS???"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

You know, I keep hoping the twist of the season will be a lot more twisty, and once again the writers have disappointed me by going with something a lot simpler than I'd hoped.

plot twist potential: Savitar kills CTB (Tracy Brand), which immediately releases Jay Garrick from the speed force and he swoops in and saves the day!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    You know, I keep hoping the twist of the season will be a lot more twisty, and once again the writers have disappointed me by going with something a lot simpler than I'd hoped.
    Yeah still doesn't make sense why he would want to kill Iris, hes obviously from post 2024, even past that time when he sent the message to the legends from 205X.

Wonder how fast he is with out the Savitar suit, its 99.99% chance to have tachyon emitters in it.

Wish I posted in here before now so I could brag and quote myself, Soon as Savitar said he was the future flash I suspected who he was and was only more convinced leading up to it.
    Last edited by Overlord Fordragon; 2017-05-03 at 03:18 AM.
    Come forth coward and answer for your crimes!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Wonder how fast he is with out the Savitar suit, its 99.99% chance to have tachyon emitters in it.
    The impression I got was the other way around - instead of the suit granting him extra speed, future-Barry has become so fast that he now needs the suit to protect him from his own powers.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommi View Post
    i wonder if it's not " i'm the future, flash" and it's actually "i'm the future flash". Just with the way savi says it. He doesn't have that pause that you'd use a comma for.
    Fucking called it!

spoiler

the reason why wells is so over the scientist woman is because he is married to her in the other earth and it was her who helped him solve the puzzle

Quote Originally Posted by wowaccounttom View Post
    spoiler

the reason why wells is so over the scientist woman is because he is married to her in the other earth and it was her who helped him solve the puzzle
    Isn't his friend the one who solved it, the ones whos face he wears so people don't know he is Wells.

WOW who would have seen that coming except everyone because it was obvious. I mean seriously writers you couldn't have made it more obvious if Savatar had just told us earlier in the season oh wait he did.

Seriously I think the writers from arrow need to teach the flash writers how to do the whole secret villain identity thing.

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    WOW who would have seen that coming except everyone because it was obvious. I mean seriously writers you couldn't have made it more obvious if Savatar had just told us earlier in the season oh wait he did.

Seriously I think the writers from arrow need to teach the flash writers how to do the whole secret villain identity thing.
    There were just as many people claiming it was obvious after the Chase reveal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    There were just as many people claiming it was obvious after the Chase reveal.
    people will claim that with any mystery but the fact is they did it better than flash.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    Yeah still doesn't make sense why he would want to kill Iris, hes obviously from post 2024, even past that time when he sent the message to the legends from 205X.
    I guess it depends on whether he's just a time remnant Barry summoned to fight Savitar, or a Future Barry that has traveled back.

He says he wasn't created yet, but will be soon. Time Remnants aren't really a specific future barry, they're just a sort of echo, they don't really return to their own time when "done", and they can die without the person dying in the future or disappearing to return to the past. So if Current Barry summons Time Remnants to defeat Savitar, one of them doesn't just survive, but somehow becomes more and needs the suit to protect his existence. Without it, he's too fast and just disolves back into the time stream or something.

If he's a far future Barry, maybe he can only exist once Iris is dead and Barry goes down his dark path. Some experiment post 2024 redemption leads him to an experiment to make himself faster or something and needing the suit.

Or yeah, Flashpoint remnant, sure, time changed while far-future Barry was in the timestream and now he's something something.

In any case, he knows what's happening because he lived it, yet 2024 Barry didn't know it. Current Barry can't outwit Savitar because he knows everything!!!

So, have Wally/ Cisco shuffle Iris off to an alternate earth until they've settled the matter. Don't tell Barry you're doing it and none of the other future Barry's will know it.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    people will claim that with any mystery but the fact is they did it better than flash.
    I don't really think "Figuring it out" means it's a bad twist or plot development. Like I said, they went a bit ham on making it obvious it was a Future Barry gone bad but I still enjoyed it.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

All they did was trick the 2% of the viewership that knew Adrian Chase was Vigilante in the comic book. For the average viewer, Chase made the most sense as Prometheus
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Overlord Fordragon View Post
    Wish I posted in here before now so I could brag and quote myself, Soon as Savitar said he was the future flash I suspected who he was and was only more convinced leading up to it.
    Gosh, i have no idea why i didn't seriously consider it was future Barry, makes a lot of sense, very wel played by them. your kudos for getting it right. His face does look part time revanant though. he and 2024 Barry look like anime characters.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    All they did was trick the 2% of the viewership that knew Adrian Chase was Vigilante in the comic book. For the average viewer, Chase made the most sense as Prometheus
    oh yeah, Chase was very high on my radar for PRometheus from the start, they did do a few things to cause me to try to rule him out, but I didn't buy it. Now Savitar had me more mystified than Zoom, b/c with Zoom, Jay had a very slim outside chance

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I guess it depends on whether he's just a time remnant Barry summoned to fight Savitar, or a Future Barry that has traveled back.

He says he wasn't created yet, but will be soon. Time Remnants aren't really a specific future barry, they're just a sort of echo, they don't really return to their own time when "done", and they can die without the person dying in the future or disappearing to return to the past. So if Current Barry summons Time Remnants to defeat Savitar, one of them doesn't just survive, but somehow becomes more and needs the suit to protect his existence. Without it, he's too fast and just disolves back into the time stream or something.

If he's a far future Barry, maybe he can only exist once Iris is dead and Barry goes down his dark path. Some experiment post 2024 redemption leads him to an experiment to make himself faster or something and needing the suit.

Or yeah, Flashpoint remnant, sure, time changed while far-future Barry was in the timestream and now he's something something.

In any case, he knows what's happening because he lived it, yet 2024 Barry didn't know it. Current Barry can't outwit Savitar because he knows everything!!!

So, have Wally/ Cisco shuffle Iris off to an alternate earth until they've settled the matter. Don't tell Barry you're doing it and none of the other future Barry's will know it.
    I think its a time remnant too, or perhaps one of the flashs from when he went back to save or let his mom die.

Wonder how the others will react when they find out.

Regarding Time Remnants:

The captioning for their flashback mention did not use "most". I can't remember if it was changed to "all" or not, but it was definitely different from last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalcheus View Post
    Sure I can understand that but can we at least agree the reveal was better, arrow did it so suddenly I spent the commercial break processing what just happened, flash spent so much time building up to the reveal 5 seconds in I was saying 'Okay I get it move on already!'.

Whats funny is they more or less told us in episode this 1 season "Now who's the villain flash now who's the villain." Wonder if this makes Eobard Thawne the Reverse Savitar.