Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Everyone wants a piece of the marvel pie. They aren't gonna let quality get in thier way.

That defender show looks like hot garbage and copying the avenger formula. New ideas plox
    you're the first person ive seen who doesnt think the defenders looks good
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you're the first person ive seen who doesnt think the defenders looks good
    Really? People digging the hall way scene? Just reminds me of all the group shots of the avengers. TV land you get far more air time. Be nice if they did something different like legion

I know it been talked about and has done the rounds on the net but it needs to happen.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Medusa alone is going to ruin the show. Black Bolt looks ok(apart from the cheap Halloween costume), but Medusa....god, why? It looks like Scooby Doo. No joke.
    BAD WOLF

another sneak peak at inhumans

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Really? People digging the hall way scene?
    I mean, hallway scenes are kind of the netflix shows thing.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

this looks so bad

Oh haha, it's some old cheesy version of Inhumans that someone probably found next to the David Hasselhoff/Nick Fury film...right?

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I wonder how many seasons this will get before its cancelled.

Seriously, scrap all this TV shit, give all the shows to Netflix, and just be done with it.
    Monopolies are bad for the consumer.

10+ Year Old Account
    this looks so bad
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh fuck, are they serious?

Gods damnit, that looks awful. Even Iwan can't save this.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Seriously, scrap all this TV shit, give all the shows to Netflix, and just be done with it.
    Just saying, Agents of SHIELD has been BRILLIANT for the past two seasons. I'm nowhere near caught up with season 4 (stupid UK TV), but what I've seen has been at least on par, if not a bit better, than the Netflix stuff.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Just saying, Agents of SHIELD has been BRILLIANT for the past two seasons. I'm nowhere near caught up with season 4 (stupid UK TV), but what I've seen has been at least on par, if not a bit better, than the Netflix stuff.
    I dunno, I stuck with AoS longer than most folks I know. It's like playing the slot machine and they just keep resetting things to try to win. I think folks that like the show now just really bought into it early on. As long as they enjoy it, good for them, but I don't see it ever really drawing folks back.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I know it been talked about and has done the rounds on the net but it needs to happen.
    I dont think they even really need to do another fantastic 4 film, pretty much everyone knows a little about them anyways. They should just do Fantastic Four: Doom and have it be a movie told from his perspective and origins. Maybe have it end with him battling the Fantastic 4 after they receive their powers. Then just mention them in some of the films for the next few years and then finally just bring them into the other Marvel films when they are needed but never really make a full on Fantastic Four movie unless its centered around Doom or another villain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    I dunno, I stuck with AoS longer than most folks I know.
    Out of interest, how far did you get into it? Because season one starts out bad... like, BAD. After they bring in the Winter Soldier tie in it gets a bit better, but still is only average.

Season two starts out really well. They handle the Inhuman stuff really well and Mr Hyde is the shit. However, I didn't like the ending and felt like the season really trailed off.

Season three was THE SHIT, started out strong and only got better from there. Features one scene which genuinely had me in tears.

Season four had been great so far, only 1/2 way through the second arc, but the Ghostrider stuff was really well handled and the stuff they're doing right now is above and beyond. From what I know of where the show goes next, it's only going to get better from here on in.

Honestly, AoS is easily my favourite comic show on right now, Gotham is the only show that even comes close.

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    I dont think they even really need to do another fantastic 4 film, pretty much everyone knows a little about them anyways. They should just do Fantastic Four: Doom and have it be a movie told from his perspective and origins. Maybe have it end with him battling the Fantastic 4 after they receive their powers. Then just mention them in some of the films for the next few years and then finally just bring them into the other Marvel films when they are needed but never really make a full on Fantastic Four movie unless its centered around Doom or another villain.
    imo they should have doom be a thanos multi phase villain for the entire cinematic universe and give the fantastic four a tv show, make it like star trek but super heroes

Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    Out of interest, how far did you get into it? Because season one starts out bad... like, BAD. After they bring in the Winter Soldier tie in it gets a bit better, but still is only average.

Season two starts out really well. They handle the Inhuman stuff really well and Mr Hyde is the shit. However, I didn't like the ending and felt like the season really trailed off.

Season three was THE SHIT, started out strong and only got better from there. Features one scene which genuinely had me in tears.

Season four had been great so far, only 1/2 way through the second arc, but the Ghostrider stuff was really well handled and the stuff they're doing right now is above and beyond. From what I know of where the show goes next, it's only going to get better from here on in.

Honestly, AoS is easily my favourite comic show on right now, Gotham is the only show that even comes close.
    I finished season2, I think I started Season 3.
    I still watch Arrow/Flash/Supergirl, and I guess Lucifer would be my favorite comic show if it counts. :-p
    I discussed AoS back when I watched it in the thread for it, but I found the Winter Soldier tie in and the big HYDRA reveal out of sync with each other in major ways. I found the idea that Wards bad character was justified because of it even worse. Season2 started off more fun once they rebooted Skye from a hacker to a SHIELD agent (sound of slot machine), then they rebooted her to an inhuman and it was okay (sound of slot machine), but they just kept bringing back bad pennies. Heaven forbid they just get rid of some of the first season characters.

- - - Updated - - -

imo they should have doom be a thanos multi phase villain for the entire cinematic universe and give the fantastic four a tv show, make it like star trek but super heroes
    Doom and Galactus really don't have a place in Xmen-stuff I think, but I can't see a F4 universe going places right now. Yes, I know they've interacted in comics before, but everyone has so not sure that matters.

They could maybe have a Silver Surfer movie, without F4 at all. Not sure how that affects their contract for movies. They'd probably have to put the F4 in a Deadpool movie to get them to make money in theaters right now.

Doom and Galactus really don't have a place in Xmen-stuff I think, but I can't see a F4 universe going places right now. Yes, I know they've interacted in comics before, but everyone has so not sure that matters.

They could maybe have a Silver Surfer movie, without F4 at all. Not sure how that affects their contract for movies. They'd probably have to put the F4 in a Deadpool movie to get them to make money in theaters right now.
    i meant if marvel ever got f4 back.

i meant if marvel ever got f4 back.
    Oh sure, that'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    Wow, that Inhumans poster just looks bad. People need to realize that what looks good or cool in a comic book may not translate well at all onto the screen. I'm all for costumes and appearances being changed to look better when I see them in film and tv.

A really notable instance for me was in Doctor Strange. His outfit looked fantastic all through the movie until the very end when for some reason they put him in those dumbass yellow oven mitts just to complete the costume. It looked awful and should not be done again in his further appearances
    honestly i think inhumans problem is they went too far away from the comics for those outfits, some people online are saying medusas hair when you zoom in looks like it was photoshopped in so maybe its not final since the actress cut her hair short so it would be easier for them to cgi her hair.

i know hair this big probably isnt possible for the budget full time but she would really look better with more hair it just looks weird and fake

- - - Updated - - -

a review of guardians and some other tidbits of info

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    If anything started the whole superhero thing, it's 1989 Batman.
    Sorry but no that was Reeves Superman who started it all

another sneak peak at inhumans

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, hallway scenes are kind of the netflix shows thing.
    10/10 for the arrested development ref

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post

X-Men, however, was the impetus for everything we enjoy now IMO. It showed that actual Superheroes could be shown on the big screen without being camp or played for laughs.
    You're joking right? Do I need to link the vinnie jones I'm the juggernaut bitch gif?

Xmen not being camp. You tripping. Only thing X-men related that hasnt been camp is Logan and legion

theyre cheesy to us now but at the time they were considered pretty serious for superhero movies.

this is about as close as weve gotten to comic book x-men outfits

10+ Year Old Account
    I finished season2, I think I started Season 3.
    I still watch Arrow/Flash/Supergirl, and I guess Lucifer would be my favorite comic show if it counts. :-p
    It's REALLY worth pushing on IMO. Season three and four are both excellent, and actually address that last point you made quite well, even though it wont seem like it to start.

And Lucifer does count as a comic book show, but I can't get into it, mostly because I was such a huge fan of the Neil Gaiman version of the character (which this show was originally meant to be about) that I can't handle the changes they made.