Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    Yea because the FBI is a real threat to his power. It seems to me like the Judiciary is throwing their weight around and have actually blocked some of Trumps agenda. What has the FBI director done? Nothing the implicates Trump. You would think if they had any solid evidence they would release it. But they dont. They dont have the solid evidence like the clinton emails.
    The FBI is investigating Trump's ties to Russia, that's why they're a threat to Trump.

And they don't release information until the investigation is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    "WTF, Comey cost us the election!" - The Left, November 2016
    "WTF, I love Comey, he didn't do anything wrong, impeach Trump!" - The Left, May 2017
    There's so much wrong here it's so stupid.

Let me write the antithesis:
    "HAHA! I love Comey! He made Hillary Loose!" - November, the Rig..i mean... Stupid People. (Not real conservatives)
    "HAHA! I hate Comey! That Comey got what he deserved!" - May, the Stupids.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    This only makes him look substantially more guilty... *sigh*
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Indeed, but he isn't batshit crazy. First step is to stop the crazy man with his finger on the button.

Pence is just like Bush ... ultra conservative religious republican. You might not like what he does over the next 4-8 years, but you will survive it.
    ummmm ultra conservative religious republican = batshit crazy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Healing Rain View Post
    One thing that has puzzled me is why hasn't anyone asked if members of Crooked Hillary's camp were being investigated for being Russian agents? And the answer is obvious: the collusion narrative would completely fall apart.
    But HILARY!

Is Hilary in the White House? Did Hilary appoint a Russian pawn to a federal office after everyone and their children warned Donnie about Flynn?

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Ehm, he is - he's just more experienced in politics than Trump.
    Pence isn't crazy ... don't fall into the same trap that got Trump elected in the first place. Marking everyone you don't like with the same comments leads nowhere good.

Trump is in a category of his own, he is incapable of stringing a sentence together - he isn't even capable of keeping his mouth shut to protect his own skin.

Trump is the odd one out here, Pence (like Clinton) is just more of the same old survivable crap we've had for decades.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

"HAHA! I love Comey! He made Hillary Loose!" - November, the Rig..i mean... Stupid People. (Not real conservatives)
    There were many people that supported Trump or just really hated Hillary that want Comey gone from day one because he didn't prosecute Hillary. Many of them are cheering this action.

Comey didn't deserve this public humiliation.
    "Life is one long series of problems to solve. The more you solve, the better a man you become.... Tribulations spawn in life and over and over again we must stand our ground and face them."

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    "WTF, Comey cost us the election!" - The Left, November 2016
    "WTF, I love Comey, he didn't do anything wrong, impeach Trump!" - The Left, May 2017
    interesting mental gymnastics you have going on there.

for the record, the "left" still don't like Comey but the fact he was fired supposedly for the thing donny first praised him for last year, right after his congressional testimony looked awfully bad for the administration on multiple levels

Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    If you think it's been the left doing it, you haven't been paying attention. Trump has had this reputation for over 30 years. This includes when he was saying he wanted to run independent with Oprah as his running mate, when he was a democrat saying Clinton's economy was more spectacular than even Reagan's. A large number of historically conservative publications refused to endorse him. A segnificant portion of conservatives were not fond of him either, with several going as far as endorsing Hillary.
    ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD.......when he was saying Comey was great and did a great job too... Again, you haven't been paying attention. Jesus. fucking. christ. you guys are so one dimensional. You all think he's an idiot, and yet he's the president right now. Unfuckingbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    ummmm ultra conservative religious republican = batshit crazy
    You would be incorrect... if you don't want a solution to this problem, then that means you support the only batshit crazy dude - Trump.

If you can't see the difference between Trump - and people like Clinton, Bush, Pence etc, then you are functionally blind or a moron.

There is no doubt that Trump is in his own category, to deny this is to deny reality.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Pence isn't crazy ... don't fall into the same trap that got Trump elected in the first place. Marking everyone you don't like with the same comments leads nowhere good.

Trump is in a category of his own, he is incapable of stringing a sentence together - he isn't even capable of keeping his mouth shut to protect his own skin.

Trump is the odd one out here, Pence (like Clinton) is just more of the same old survivable crap we've had for decades.
    I would say Pence is crazy, sure not Trump level crazy but still crazy, just as you mentioned though he is the survivable kind of crazy

Quote Originally Posted by 0ptimo View Post
    Again, you haven't been paying attention since Trump announced his intent to run. How many times has the left said, more or less, "I really doubt" about Trump since he announced he was running for president? How many times along the way have they been wrong? Wow. You guys are insane.
    This was before we were finding out that Russia was deliberately feeding the Stupids tons of miss information while hacking the DNC to create controversies.

Your puppet masters aren't fixing shit right now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post

Let's comeback back to reality and decipher the two.

Democrats - "Comey needs to be held accountable to the Hatch act!"
    Trump - "While I greatly appreciate you informing me, on three separate occasions, that I am not under investigation, I nevertheless concur with the judgment of the Department of Justice that you are not able to effectively lead the bureau."
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    You all think he's an idiot, and yet he's the president right now. Unfuckingbelievable.
    Why are those two things mutually exclusive?

Which, again, is why it would have been perfectly reasonable for Comey to be fired in January. Not four months later when he's involved in an investigation of several White House officials.

You would be incorrect... if you don't want a solution to this problem, then that means you support the only batshit crazy dude - Trump.

If you can't see the difference between Trump - and people like Clinton, Bush, Pence etc, then you are functionally blind or a moron.

There is no doubt that Trump is in his own category, to deny this is to deny reality.
    I'm not saying there isn't a difference. I'm just stating the facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Pence is imo a complete nutter, just like all other hyper-religious extremists.
    Spouting absolute crap like that isn't going to help with getting rid of the REAL problem - Trump.

Get over your dislike of these dudes, and focus on the real problem - saving the country and the world. That's only about Trump.

You all think he's an idiot, and yet he's the president right now. Unfuckingbelievable.
    Bush and Nixon were also president and they're both dumb as fuck.

Well, at least you know this administration wants to squash the Russia investigations, sad!