Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    OP needs Prydaz, Sephuz, and batteries for their keyboard and mouse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Conestul View Post
    You died 50 times to the sentinax beam? How about stop being shit and actually move away from it you fucking imbecile.
    LOL! Freaking perfect
    Blood Elves were based on a STRONG request from a poll of Asian players where many remarked on the Horde side that they and their girlfriends wanted a non-creepy femme race to play (Source)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narzok View Post
    i must admit that i did die to it when farming shards
    ...didn't help that i got stunned like half a second before the stupid green shit spawned right on me-.-
    It can be difficult to concentrate when doing something so mindless, I died under similar circumstances, but we need to get it together and die 49 more times if we want to be threadworthy.

To be honest if you can get killed by it that many times, then there is something more fundamentally wrong than just the mechanic.
    Is there a problem with the visibility ?

If you can see it coming, then there isn't really a good reason to criticise blizzard when you get killed by it repeatedly and frequently.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Use a defensive and move through it. If you die, you are horrible.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Please stick to the thread topic and keep the discussion civil. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Not really sure what's to discuss. Is it whether there should be a beam at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Not really sure what's to discuss. Is it whether there should be a beam at all?
    Yea that's what the OP was saying. If you don't have anything to say on that matter you don't have to post

Stop AFK'ing in farm groups.

I like to pop defensive cooldowns and see how long I can survive in the beam until I need to boost out. Even as a tank that beam hurts though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilos View Post
    What was Blizzard thinking when they made this homing beam? I tried doing a full day of Nethershard farming with portals and this stupid misprogrammed beam killed me like 50 times. I actually lost 274 gold just farming patiently. I hope Blizzard developers shape up and stop trying to ruin gameplay for us veterans.
    I've never been killed or seen anyone be killed by that beam... Are you... like... moving away from it...? It travels at walking speed, just, like... walk away from it...? Maybe...?

Whining about this is like whining about nerfing bread because you forgot to chew and choked on it 50 times.
    Last edited by Saverem; 2017-05-10 at 07:57 PM.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

I've only died to it twice, and that was when it was killing me but was invisible..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    Yeah... "Don't stand in fire".

It's kinda WoW: 101. I mean, 1st time? Mistake. 2nd time? Okay, but don't do it again. The next 48 times? I think that's on you, buddy.
    To be fair to him I have had a few times where either the visual noise was so grate that I didn't notice it creeping up on me, or I had my camera at a very bad angle to see it coming. On the other hand I have only managed to die 5 times to it since launch, 2 of which where on day one before I had any idea what it even was.

Deleted
    What was Blizzard thinking when they made this homing beam? I tried doing a full day of Nethershard farming with portals and this stupid misprogrammed beam killed me like 50 times. I actually lost 274 gold just farming patiently. I hope Blizzard developers shape up and stop trying to ruin gameplay for us veterans.
    You're a veteran and can't dodge a simple beam by side stepping? Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I still don't think it's warranted to infract 1 person who insulted the OP and not the others. Maybe all or none?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboozler View Post
    No one else noticed he said he wanted to spend ALL day farming Nethershards? Holy crap, that's borderline insane.
    He's probably a hardcore casual, spends all day farming for that 880.
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

LOL. US VETERANS. How about you stop being an entitled kid and stop having a cry every time something doesn't go your way. It's not LFR, move out of the fire. BTW, veterans started in vanilla not cata, cowboy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Lot of internet heroes here, you all act like this in RL too? or just when theres no consequences to feel like a big guy.

Ya his post is a little, uh, questionable? But it does not warrant some of these "fucking get good" comments, sigh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    LOL. US VETERANS. How about you stop being an entitled kid and stop having a cry every time something doesn't go your way. It's not LFR, move out of the fire. BTW, veterans started in vanilla not cata, cowboy.
    Sup yall, vet here. WoW Birthday: 11/23/2004.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hinastorm View Post
    Lot of internet heroes here, you all act like this in RL too? or just when theres no consequences to feel like a big guy.

Ya his post is a little, uh, questionable? But it does not warrant some of these "fucking get good" comments, sigh.
    Dying to this kind of avoidable mechanic DOES warreant the "gid gud" comment, unless ur trying RP-walk to get away from it or AFKing it.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s