Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    Yes yes, we saw you whine in the other thread. BoE's are easily obtainable by any raider and are limited to 1-2 slots. The craftable legendaries are garbage compared to the ones you easily get just by playing the game. So stop with this crap already.
    How the fuck was I whining? Jeeze... I played devil's advocate as to how the tokens could be seen as a pay to win model and next thing I know all the Activision-Blizzard bootlickers crawl out of their caves in droves.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I'm not saying there should be no gating of content. I'm saying I want the method of gating to at least involve my character doing something. I'd rather do a long ass quest chain involving going to dungeons or whatever to get my third relic slot, not clicking a UI and waiting for my invisible followers to get it for me, it's just not fun.

You might disagree and that's fine, but to me, it just seems hollow.
    i think you miss my point

both end up with you doing a quest

but one is just you having to wait a week
    well the other you have to manage a group of followers to send them on a mission for them to return in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

P2W shop I would instantly quit the game.

I would quit at the first sniff of it in datamined PTR files.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Stark View Post
    If they ever add P2W items to the cash shop.
    this would be my breaking point

If the give Horde paladins then I'm out.

If the grind to be prepared for mythic raiding ever gets to the point where I have to spend more in game time preparing for raiding than actually raiding past the first month of a tier, I'm out. Coincidentally I stopped playing about a month after the release of Nighthold.

My only "If X then I quit" option is if they stop supporting the game and shutdown servers. *shrug*

If the give Horde paladins then I'm out.
    So you stopped playing in 2007 then? What brings you around a community seven years later that is vastly WoW related?

Too late i am out already 7.2 was the last straw for me. They would need to createa hell of a expansion to get me back. I am talking new zones as big or bigger then Vanilla zones, a couolke new races to choose from and a couple new Classes. PRofessions would have to be made worth doing again and there would have to be a Wintergrasp style PVP area with great incentives for players to participate in. And a hell of a lot less RNG on everything
    Non nobis Domine, non nobis, sed nomini tuo da gloriam

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    One day you will stop playing, either cuz of boredom, cuz of more responsabilities, cuz you have better things to do, or cuz WoW simply die, and all the time you SPENT playing it will not give you anything, your character will be gone and only memories will be left. Maybe some screenshots.

I guess you can sell you account, which in term of money/time put into the game will not come back as a profit but still better than nothing. Either way it's not really an investment.
    one day your friends will dlie and all the time you SPENT with him/her wont give you anything, and only memories will be left, maybe some photographs.

See how retarded that sounds.. because that's basically exactly what you replied with to Rorcanna

10+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard severed my crazy attachment to the game when they removed the old Draenei animations/botched the new Draenei faces.

Ever since then I casual around but I doubt that I'll ever get attached to WoW again like I was in the past.
    It's okay though. I have other hobbies now.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    If they cave to the 7/10 Mythic bads and fuck up things like legendaries and titanforging, honestly. Part of the fun of legion has been so much content being relevant due to the chance for rare TFs and for legendaries. If we went back to login for raids and that's it I'd just quit tbh.

- pay to win
    - possibly if they keep the gear rng from this expansion

Remove or substantially scale down raids, since they're the main reason I play this game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feral Druid ist Op View Post
    I know that, i boost since wotlk and im not the one who whine here ^^. But to buy a shitty lego for 300k - 400k is retarded.
    Well the Legendary isn't too shit when it's a fresh character and purchasing it doesn't effect your drop chance on your first and second ones

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gomes Smushen View Post
    I think Blizz said somewhere that they'll try to keep the forms' appearances after Legion. Don't quote me on this, though.
    I believe they said that the apperances were going to be kept, but the ability to transmog would be removed ?

I'd probably draw the line at pay to win.

Turning Survival into melee would have done it as well, but hunter has not been my main for a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by MyndZero View Post
    Your likely to still play current wow for 9 years though huh?
    Yep, without a doubt.

I have stopped playing before due to content being delayed or just too slow and boring.

The main thing Blizzard does that makes me take a break though is class changes. Like what they did to monks recently where they removed mistwalk, essentially slashing PvP mobility in half, was enough for me to take a break and shelve my monk. Another example is when they removed BoS from rogues and gave assassination rotational cooldowns even though before it was the only spec in the game that did not have a single rotational cooldown and its damage was limited only by energy, buildup and globals. Things like these can suck all the fun out of my mains and be very demotivating.

Quote Originally Posted by RoKPaNda View Post
    If they cave to the 7/10 Mythic bads and fuck up things like legendaries and titanforging, honestly. Part of the fun of legion has been so much content being relevant due to the chance for rare TFs and for legendaries. If we went back to login for raids and that's it I'd just quit tbh.
    Considering their affinity for doing 180's, it wouldn't surprise me if the next expansion is indeed back to WoD-form to cater to the tards wanting an MMORPG to function like a single-player game...

If they made a troll-based expansion. Nothing bores me more than troll areas in this game