Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Arrow Sexual crimes by Iraqi nationals doubled in Finland

http://www.lansivayla.fi/artikkeli/5...hs-maara-on-jo
    http://www.hs.fi/kotimaa/art-2000005206976.html

The amount of rapes by all foreign nationals have gone up 42% and the amount of sexual assaults 153% in 2016.

There have been 90 rapes where the perpetrator has been an Iraqi national (up from 45 in the previous year). 560 rapes where the perpetrator has been a Finnish national (including people with an immigrant background). There are 9000 Iraqi nationals in Finland, 5,3 million Finnish nationals. With a quick round up maths that means Iraqi nationals are roughly 100 times more prone to do sexual crimes than Finnish citizens.

And some people wonder why Middle Eastern people are unwanted here.... they are a serious safety hazard. You can scream racist all you want, but the numbers are there.

EDIT:
    One thing I need to correct (not deleting it to avoid confusion) about my original post is that it isn't 100 times more prevalent (only ~50 times) as I assumed there were 9000 Iraqis here, not 19000 as the HS.fi story tells. I couldn't read the story at first because I had run out of those monthly free articles. I made a new account there and saw the whole thing and it said 19k Iraqis according to NBI. That 9k was a number from wikipedia - it didn't account for asylum seekers.
    Last edited by Puupi; 2017-05-12 at 12:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

To bring somewhat sexist angle into it, do you think all Middle Eastern people are the problem, or certain people who see the other sex as property and lesser value to be used?

Take women and children, or just children. Oh, and I don't mean the 35 year old "17 year olds", test anyone who looks more than 12.
    Last edited by Azadina; 2017-05-12 at 10:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Deleted
    That sucks bad.

1) Low moral due to war and loss of families, friends, home and even hope on some cases
    2) Cultural differences when it comes to treating women

Menolipulla takas ensikerrasta!

Sounds like you need to strong-arm them into abiding the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sometimes I just wonder... PC culture is closing up one of the greatest opportunities of the century.

Mesmerizing amounts of cheap (or even free!) labor is right at our doorstep and instead of forcing them into labor camps and exploit the hell out of them (still better than living in a warzone) and have Europe regain it's former glory through a modern, less harsh form of slavery. They wouldn't be slaves per say, as they can always forego their lifestyle for a more exotic existence in the Middle East, riddled with exciting experiences of war and violence!

E.g.: You want to live here? OK, we get you housing (bare minimum standards) and put you in a production line. Oh, you rape the locals? To the coal mines.

This is what we, bears, do to species seeking help or protection (such as otters, we have them fetch stuff for us in exchange of said protection).
    Last edited by Zoibert the Bear; 2017-05-12 at 10:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    >strong-arm
    >Finnish law

Hehe, gave me a hearty chuckle.
    They come from societies that are very harsh on crime when you're caught. Moving to a country where there's barely any punishment for committing crime doesn't give much incentive to not commit crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Freighter View Post
    They come from societies that are very harsh on crime when you're caught. Moving to a country where there's barely any punishment for committing crime doesn't give much incentive to not commit crime.
    Usually just very harsh on the victim of the crime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

10+ Year Old Account
    If this were the 12th century we could go by the harsh but proven method of killing a few at a public event as to set an example for the rest. Unfortunately, we like to call ourselves "civilized" nowadays, while allowing real monsters to do this kind of thing without any real consequences.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    Sometimes I just wonder... PC culture is closing up one of the greatest opportunities of the century.

Mesmerizing amounts of cheap (or even free!) labor is right at our doorstep and instead of forcing them into labor camps and exploit the hell out of them (still better than living in a warzone) and have Europe regain it's former glory through a modern, less harsh form of slavery. They wouldn't be slaves per say, as they can always forego their lifestyle for a more exotic existence in the Middle East, riddled with exciting experiences of war and violence!

E.g.: You want to live here? OK, we get you housing (bare minimum standards) and put you in a production line. Oh, you rape the locals? To the coal mines.

This is what we, bears, do to species seeking help or protection (such as otters, we have them fetch stuff for us in exchange of said protection).
    There is 'not being PC' and there is 'pretty offensive'. Your idea definitely veered into the second one there. I do hope it is sarcasm.

If this were the 12th century we could go by the harsh but proven method of killing a few at a public event as to set an example for the rest. Unfortunately, we like to call ourselves "civilized" nowadays, while allowing real monsters to do this kind of thing without any real consequences.
    Killing? No.

Long time in prison and caning? Yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Killing? No.

What about irreversible mutilation? (They do this at their very homes, should be used to it by now)

Deleted
    I wonder when the first response will come that this is either fake news or racist.

On-topic : This is something we already knew, but it's nice to have the numbers to back it up.

Deleted
    Why is everyone surprised by this? People, who most of you smeared as racists, fascists and liars were warning you all about this 2 years ago and long before that.

These people come from an entirely different civilization with entirely different notions of human rights, ethics and yes, morals as well.

Reap what you sow.
    Good on Hungary and Poland for closing themselves off.

Not all of the immigrants are bad but this is getting out of hand. I wonder why people WONT open their eyes.
    People that open their eyes are considered racist..-.-

Deleted
    Killing? No.

Finnish prison would be massive step up from what they had. They'd be coming to Finland just to commit crimes to get in prison. Finnish people would have to pay for them.

Deportation to middle of war zone is what those rapists deserve. Nobody sane would shed a tear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fatbeaverlol View Post
    Not all of the immigrants are bad but this is getting out of hand. I wonder why people WONT open their eyes.
    People that open their eyes are considered racist..-.-
    Yeah, what people are not capable of seeing is that the situation at this stage is basically:

"Hey, here's 100 people. Know that there's a few rapists mixed in, as well as an overall misogynist view on the world, let them all in!"

FASCIST: Hey, wait a minute, can we have proper background screening or extra measures as to prune out the bad weeds?
    PC Crowd: LET THEM IN PLEASE THEY ARE ALL ENGINEERS AND DOCTORS!

Violent crimes of migrants (migrants is misleading as only illegals/refugees/asylumseekers are counted for this stats not real migrants) also rised by 50% 2016 in Germany. Could there be a pattern?
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2017-05-12 at 10:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Violent crimes of migrants also rised by 50% 2016 in Germany. Could there be a pattern?
    Europe just isn't progressive enough.
    We need to give them more welfare and free housing.

Nevermind that they are completely unqualified on every level.

15+ Year Old Account
    The BKA used simple statistics in order to get more ahead of the "only X do Y" myth: Males. 20-30 year old. Usually the most common age range for any culture to commit a crime. The more factors the more likely. Meaning someone with an academic background may be less inclined to commit a crime but when it occurs it's more likely to be something else than assault-based crimes.

In short there is no doubt that crime rates occur accordingly but it's not terribly out of line with common statistical factors. I.e. 69 year old Iraqi is unlikely to expose the same behaviour like a 25 year old one does. This just means that teaching about laws and customs should go hand in hand with proper policing. Assuming everything is going smoothly without incidents is like assuming everyone of them is the devil incarnate.

Killing? No.

Caning? Prisons in EU countries don't use torture or physical punishment. Prison are not even places of punishment but meant for social re-education with permanent lock-up if individuals have a high chance of relapsing into previous patterns. Also the penalty should be proportional to the damage done and level of crime.
    WoW: Crowcloak (Druid) & Neesheya (Paladin) @ Sylvanas EU (/ˈkaZHo͞oəl/) | GW2: Siqqa (Asura Engineer) @ Piken Square EU
    If builders built houses the way programmers built programs,the first woodpecker to come along would destroy civilization. - Weinberg's 2nd law

He seeks them here, he seeks them there, he seeks those lupins everywhere!

Yeah, what people are not capable of seeing is that the situation at this stage is basically:

"Hey, here's 100 people. Know that there's a few rapists mixed in, as well as an overall misogynist view on the world, let them all in!"

FASCIST: Hey, wait a minute, can we have proper background screening or extra measures as to prune out the bad weeds?
    This is false: more along the line of:

FASCIST: Shoot them all, and hang there corpses along our borders!
    Normal PeopleWhat the hell is wrong with these guys?

and wew to the rest of the posts, statistics and numbers are hard. It gets harder when emotions play such a strong role. And then we see how easily we discard our own law and get back to torches and pitchforks.