Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wenoxar View Post
    Does anyone finally know what are the odds for arcano?
    The odds for getting any trinket in particular and for getting a 925 Arcano have both been posted in this thread. Please skim and see if the answer to your question is already there before asking; you can't expect people to take the time to answer your questions if you won't take the time to look for the answers in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    I got an 880 arcano. Demon Hunter though. Not sure if its BIS for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Can anyone confirm that you can get different relics? Ive gotten 3 shadows in a row for Havoc DH.
    Absolutely -- the 860 Arcano is good for us, so an 880 is great. Refer to this spreadsheet to help compare trinkets and check and see how it relates to any others you might have:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets..._047I/pubhtml#

As for the Relics, yes, you can get Fel. It's been discussed and people have observed that they definitely seem to get more shadow and less Fel, but it's not only shadow; it could be bad luck, there could be more shadow than fel relics on the token's loot table, etc. It's just RNG, you can absolutely get any relic type that you can equip with your assigned loot spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremity View Post
    Do Paladins like the countermeasure? I recently recieved one around 895-900 (can't remember) and was sad... but I do recall loving that trinket on beta and early live. The damage it adds to your attacks, especially considering it's not 100% of the time, just seems so small when I look at the tooltip now. Was it nerfed or did it just seem better at lower levels? Does it scale with weapon speed, ie a slow two-hander shows a higher number of damage added per hit? I still can't see why anybody would want that trinket over an alternative.

I feel your pain. 3 PVP trinkets in a row, with 5-6 total.

It would be one thing if they weren't all crappy Vers trinkets. If I got a PVP trinket with agi/crit and a crit, mastery, of even agility proc (or on-use) it wouldn't suck nearly as much... but when it's procced or on-use vers it just feelsbadman.
    For ST power Faulty Countermeasure is one of the better trinkets for ret, if you sync Crusade with it. Divine Hammer ticks each has a chance of procing the effect so you stand to see maximum possible ppm for it. You're looking at around 4mil damage if you have Legendary belt with Crusade on use.

Still I've never liked bundling all my damage in that 20s window. There is also a special Crusade Relic count to delay usage on it to maximize the stack of crusade upon activation.

You could always use versa trinkets for tanking. A stat stick versa with leech is quite baller.

Quote Originally Posted by SnorlaxJeng View Post
    For ST power Faulty Countermeasure is one of the better trinkets for ret, if you sync Crusade with it. Divine Hammer ticks each has a chance of procing the effect so you stand to see maximum possible ppm for it. You're looking at around 4mil damage if you have Legendary belt with Crusade on use.

Still I've never liked bundling all my damage in that 20s window. There is also a special Crusade Relic count to delay usage on it to maximize the stack of crusade upon activation.

You could always use versa trinkets for tanking. A stat stick versa with leech is quite baller.
    Yeah, but the vers trinkets I get are static vers proc or on-use. Passive leech would be great, but none of them were good even for tanking. Maybe if I happened to get some crazy TF proc it would scale high enough stat-wise but at 880 they don't compare to my current "real" tanking trinkets.

As for the countermeasure, that makes sense; you have other damage sources that can cause it to proc outside of your abilities used each GCD. I wonder if Bloodlet ticks proc it. If so, that might make it *slightly* better when running Bloodlet although I doubt it'd be enough to sway things in its favor.

Doubt bloodlet tick procs FCMs, but you need to consider that only Nemesis, and Chaos Blades will buff FCM's on use. On top of either being Crit/Mastery or Crit/Haste chances of getting maximum procs would be slim. If anything I'd only consider Blade dance, Demon Blades, Chaos Strike, Throw Glaive+Bounces and Fury of the Illidari possible candidates of procing the effect. Problem is FCM is too niche and only excels in strict ST situations. When AoE is concerned Horn of Valor will perform better in literally close to FCM in ST and exceed it on AoE.

In the end, it is all really irrelevant as the only reason you'd buy relinquish trinket is to get Arcanocrystal and that is the only reason really as there are no other options. Seeing as ToS trinkets are so useless. A 920+ Arcanocrystal will carry you till Argus. Whether or not Relinquish trinket will have a higher Titanforge cap post 7.2.5 launch remains a guess, but should be most likely. However, I've never seen anything more than 920 for Relinquish at the moment and believe the current cap for it is +40ilvl.

they can proc 925, a guy in a sentinax group I was in got a 925 relic. I hannt had anything above 920 personally, and that's a split of relics 40 and trinkets 20 - about 60 total or so

Quote Originally Posted by Vantro View Post
    So I've only got Shadow Relics as well, and bought about 8 total before I gave up.
    Today I bought another relic and finally I dropped a fel one!!! I had a 890 chaos strike crit. Keep farming, one day you'll get one [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]

Inviato dal mio FRD-L09 utilizzando Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mrr View Post
    How many total trinkets are there, 20?

I'm trying to figure out the odds of getting an arcano crystal from the 5,000 nethershards.
    i spend a total of 15000 shards on trinkets, and i got the Unstable Arcanocrystal 890 as my third. Its rather boring, as i wanted a DoS, but its ok i guess. Got a 875 Convergeance as my other trinket, which i still use.

Sitting at 908 on my Havoc Demon Hunter, trinkets are somewhat of an annoyance for me

out of the 40 relics ive had, id say roughly 2-1 shadow to fel. I have had 2 Critical chaos fels both only 880, and I got lucky with a 905 cc shadow.

trinkets have been fairly crappy though, lots of stat sticks and PVP, it loves proccing versatility for me (havoc) :/

Need any relic with damage trait, bough one got chaos nova fel relic without any proc, disenchanted immediatelly. I was never lucky with kadala stuff.

used another 3 trinkets this morning

885 EOC - actually usable
    900 agil haste
    885 vers/agil

Didn't actually realise this because I never looked, but there's only 3 fel relics available with CC (4 with tos) no wonder the drop rate was soo crappy!

Quote Originally Posted by Fiftyonred View Post
    i spend a total of 15000 shards on trinkets, and i got the Unstable Arcanocrystal 890 as my third. Its rather boring, as i wanted a DoS, but its ok i guess. Got a 875 Convergeance as my other trinket, which i still use.

Sitting at 908 on my Havoc Demon Hunter, trinkets are somewhat of an annoyance for me
    Why'd you want a DoS lol.
    Also CoF sucks, you are better off with just about anything else most likely.
    This might help you

Quote Originally Posted by Achie View Post
    Why'd you want a DoS lol.
    Also CoF sucks, you are better off with just about anything else most likely.
    This might help you
    CoF is awesome for content I run, as it means I am sure to have meta up for all bosses when we speed run higher keys M+
    Without it, I often had to wait for it to be up, as I don't have shoulders or meta relics.

- - - Updated - - -

You should never just rely on spreadsheets, but should adjust your gear to the content you are running.

CoF is awesome for content I run, as it means I am sure to have meta up for all bosses when we speed run higher keys M+
    Without it, I often had to wait for it to be up, as I don't have shoulders or meta relics.

- - - Updated - - -

You should never just rely on spreadsheets, but should adjust your gear to the content you are running.
    I'm sorry if this sounds condescending, but I want to give you advice that is widely known:
    You should never under any circumstances run CoF without shoulders.
    You should never run CoF with shoulders in dungeons.
    You most likely don't want to run Shoulders unless really cliche 7.2 scenarios in raids OR have no other legendaries (This might change upcoming patch).

This is in order to get the most dps throughout the encounters (be it m+ or raids).
    I suggest people checking out the Fel Hammer discord.
    And the spreadsheet is for ST encounters but gives a rough idea of what to wear in other scenarios.

With that said you are free (obviously) to disregard this info and run whatever you want but keep present you could do better.

I'm sorry if this sounds condescending, but I want to give you advice that is widely known:
    You most likely don't want to run Shoulders unless really cliche 7.2 scenarios in raids OR have no other legendaries (This might change upcoming patch).

This is in order to get the most dps throughout the encounters (be it m+ or raids).
    And the spreadsheet is for ST encounters but gives a rough idea of what to wear in other scenarios.

With that said you are free (obviously) to disregard this info and run whatever you want but keep present you could do better.
    You are free to have your opinion and try to belittle those that differ, which is why I will not take this discussion any further.
    However, if you where able to run e.g. +12 keys the speed I do, you would know that without CoF, you would not have Meta up for every boss in many dungeons.

This is very simple to validate, but obviously requires one to not just blindly follow spreadsheets and simulations.

I also run demonic with the helm and ring in both raids and M+ and never ever lose in overall boss damage to people running CB build on heroic mode. Again, I am sure your spreadsheets would simple conclude this is because I run with bad people....

People these days make me so tired....

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and a free word of advice: if you don't want to sound condescending, don't start a sentence with "I want to give you some advice that is widely known". That is the very definition of condescending, jack.

Well, after 4-5 more PVP trinkets I just got an 880 Nature's Call.

I never had one drop in EN, but recall how people said left and right that it was crap and the proc rate must have been nerfed. After a decent amount of testing, it's giving me 10% uptime (on average) for each proc, so 30% overall between all procs (not including the fourth "dragon breath" one). This is about on-par with Angerboda.

It doesn't have any primary stats but it is like a mini Arcanocrystal with a small amount of crit/mastery/haste (around 350, I believe). Is Nature's Call still garbage? Until I can find something better, for my second trinket slot it's between that Nature's Call, an 880 BTI, 895 Draught of Souls, and an 860 Arcanocrystal -- I've been going with the Arcano. If not NC I'm thinking that's still the best option, with the BTI being second. I know some sites list Draught of Souls as being ranked higher but I hate dealing with th on-use and having only passive haste on it.

I'm more rambling than genuinely asking for help, but do any of you have a Nature's Call and *not* think it's total crap?

Oh, and a free word of advice: if you don't want to sound condescending, don't start a sentence with "I want to give you some advice that is widely known". That is the very definition of condescending, jack.
    He said he was sorry if it came off condescending, not that he was trying not to. Honestly, your reply seems more confrontational than his (and I don't mean that your post was super confrontational, just saying relative to his - you're both fine). Aside from having an opinion that conflicts with yours he seemed to genuinely want to provide information, even adding a little disclaimer to *apologize* if he came off a certain way.

Either way, let's all remember to show others respect, or at the very least common decency, while posting here - that means no insulting people who's views differ from your own, no matter how wrong you think they might be. By all means, explain what's wrong with their logic, just keep insults out of it (this is not specifically directed at the person I quoted or anyone else).
    Last edited by Extremity; 2017-05-12 at 11:29 AM.

I never had one drop in EN, but recall how people said left and right that it was crap and the proc rate must have been nerfed. After a decent amount of testing, it's giving me 10% uptime (on average) for each proc, so 30% overall between all procs (not including the fourth "dragon breath" one). This is about on-par with Angerboda.

It doesn't have any primary stats but it is like a mini Arcanocrystal with a small amount of crit/mastery/haste (around 350, I believe). Is Nature's Call still garbage? Until I can find something better, for my second trinket slot it's between that Nature's Call, an 880 BTI, 895 Draught of Souls, and an 860 Arcanocrystal -- I've been going with the Arcano. If not NC I'm thinking that's still the best option, with the BTI being second. I know some sites list Draught of Souls as being ranked higher but I hate dealing with th on-use and having only passive haste on it.

I'm more rambling than genuinely asking for help, but do any of you have a Nature's Call and *not* think it's total crap?

He said he was sorry if it came off condescending, not that he was trying not to. Honestly, your reply seems more confrontational than his (and I don't mean that your post was super confrontational, just saying relative to his - you're both fine). Aside from having an opinion that conflicts with yours he seemed to genuinely want to provide information, even adding a little disclaimer to *apologize* if he came off a certain way.

Either way, let's all remember to show others respect, or at the very least common decency, while posting here - that means no insulting people who's views differ from your own, no matter how wrong you think they might be. By all means, explain what's wrong with their logic, just keep insults out of it (this is not specifically directed at the person I quoted or anyone else).
    By that logic, it should be ok to say that I am sorry if this comes of as offensive, as that is definitely not my intent, but maybe you should get the shoo out of your ass and find a real job?

Or maybe, a disclaimer doesn't justify what you actually wrote.

People like you are the reason my unbanned period here is often less than a week.

No offense, obviously.

I wouldn't suggest Draught of Souls because in order to capitalize on it you will have to spend CDs like Nemesis and Chaos Blade to buff it's damage. Not to mention the contradicting stat balances where you would want more Mastery to further enhance the on-use yet lose out from Chaos Blade auto attack damage as opportunity cost.

On to Nature's Call, I managed to roll a Relinquished 910 version of it and I can say the proc isn't the problem but it is underbudgeted to the ratio of how Arcanocrystal is overbudgeted. A 910 Nature Call has 1224 secondary stat and gives a proc of 1100 average secondary stat. With that in mind you can clearly see that it's budget is the same as a 855-860 stat stick. A 865 Crit Stat stick would definitely beat a 910 Nature's call. The only hard thing to quantify about Nature's call is the Breath DMG effect which also has 2 ppm on a different counter compared to the buff.

Moving along we look at Arcanocrystal 910 which has a total secondary stat of 4084 vs 3652 of the 880 version. Precisely why Arcanocrystal is so strong but doesn't scale well due to the stat growth aka 430 secondary stat increase. Whereas a flat stat stick from 880 to 910 would have 552 Main stat difference let alone another 142 secondary stat. The midway changes of ilvl and secondary stat power balance made secondary stat to ilvl ratio grow lower than main stat if both were given similar treatment and power growth we could expect Arcanocrystal to always be on the top range as a simple 910 Arcanocrystal would probably have no less than 4550+ total secondary stat.

So a TLR would be:

Stay away from Nature's Call it's garbage.

By that logic, it should be ok to say that I am sorry if this comes of as offensive, as that is definitely not my intent, but maybe you should get the shoo out of your ass and find a real job?

Or maybe, a disclaimer doesn't justify what you actually wrote.

People like you are the reason my unbanned period here is often less than a week.

No offense, obviously.
    The problem is that indeed you sound like the condescending one going agressive at another person who tryied to help you. Maybe his advice was bad but his tone was not as aggressive as yours by a mile.
    Last edited by Varlak; 2017-05-12 at 08:17 PM.

I run CoF without the shoulders on Tich because it allows me to meta on pull, and have meta back up after every night phase (as well as Nemsis and CB) and also align my second Meta with when we hero. Without CoF my meta wouldn't align with Hero

Quote Originally Posted by Varlak View Post
    The problem is that indeed you sound like the condescending one going agressive at another person who tryied to help you. Maybe his advice was bad but his tone was not as aggressive as yours by a mile.
    Except my advice wasn't bad.

Quote Originally Posted by enders9 View Post
    I run CoF without the shoulders on Tich because it allows me to meta on pull, and have meta back up after every night phase (as well as Nemsis and CB) and also align my second Meta with when we hero. Without CoF my meta wouldn't align with Hero
    Then you are most likely better off with 1 more meta relic and running a different trinket and/or you pull more dps just not having meta on every night phase. This situation is not easily sim-able though, so I can't back up my words on this one.