Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Seth Rich- murdered IT employee DNC was in contact with Wikileaks before his death.

A former Washington DC homicide investigator says there is evidence murdered DNC IT employee Seth Rich was in contact with Wikileaks before his untimely death last year.

In the middle of the 2016 US Elections - the Democratic National Committee's emails were leaked to Wikileaks - which some believe had a very strong impact on the outcome of the election, in favor of Donald Trump.

At the time of his death, Seth was the 'Voter Expansion Data Director' and had high levels of access to the IT systems and files at the DNC.

Seth Rich was murdered in July 2016 with 2 gunshots to his back and his wallet and valuables were not taken from his body.

At the same time of his death - Wikileaks recieved the leaked emails.

Julian Assange of Wikileaks has previously hinted any DNC staffer could have been the leaker of the emails.

After the leak of emails - Chairman of the DNC - John Podesta emailed colleagues and said he was definitely in favor for making an example of the "leaker".

Do you think there could be a political motivation behind Seth Rich's murder?

Or do you think it was a pure coincidence he was emailing Wikileaks on some unrelated matter and his death was simply a 'robbery gone wrong'?

The murder of Seth Rich still remains unsolved.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...ator-says.html
    http://dailycaller.com/2016/07/25/ju...en-the-leaker/

https://i.imgur.com/0LT1E4F.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...1288591858.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/tL3eckz.jpg

Mod note: do not post overside images just to bloat the page
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2017-05-16 at 12:50 PM.

Oh shit! They found (((us)))

Deleted
    To soon to tell. But after reading the first link, the core of this investagion by Fox News is that their private investigator got a refusal of aid by the PD in the murder (wich is not very uncommon when is still an open investigation and the private investigators are related with the News) and the bounty given by Julian Assange himself wich I think it has to bee confirm becouse I couldn´t find anything proving that he, as a person, did this.

I don´t know, maybe is true and some democrat administration is shady and capable of killing people this way but so far it is just a lot of "If" , "probable" and "almost certain".

Don't screw with the dnc apparently
    Last edited by Xandrigity; 2017-05-16 at 11:32 AM.

Everything is fine guys. DNC is a friendly organization that just wants to help the minorities and poor people right?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wouldn't surprise me. Clinton is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to be in AMerican Politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me. Clinton is one of the most corrupt pieces of shit to be in AMerican Politics.
    Yep. Like leaking highly classified info to Russians. Oh...wait that's Trump.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    True, I was just bored and tired but you are correct.

Last edited by Thwart; Today at 05:21 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    millennials were the kids of the 9/11 survivors.

Wow, I mean his whole dead was already mysterious...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    There's no proof of that...yet.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There's no proof of that...yet.
    Everything points towards it, most especially comments from WH. How conveniently they deny something that wasn't alleged in the first place. If it had no truth to it, they could have denied the leak allegations directly. But no...they told specifically what wasn't leaked, not that nothing was.

Deleted
    What is that "shirt" on the bottle for? Keeping the beer warm?

Everything points towards it, most especially comments from WH. How conveniently they deny something that wasn't alleged in the first place. If it had no truth to it, they could have denied the leak allegations directly. But no...they told specifically what wasn't leaked, not that nothing was.
    Even if you everything you said is true, it still isn't proven.

Deleted
    Without those emails this is only useful as a thought experiment. If those emails were made public it would make for an interesting read but even then i doubt anything would come out of this. At most it throws some more mud on some of the democrat leadership as we have that Podesta email paraphrased to "the leaker should be made an example of" but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Even if you everything you said is true, it still isn't proven.
    Just looked at the thread, and there's this

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Here is what Trump tweeted literally ten minutes ago:

Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....
    ...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.
    So that's Trump confirming it's true to you.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    doesn't change my statement in the slightest though.

Just looked at the thread, and there's this

So that's Trump confirming it's true to you.
    Did you fail English? That doesn't say he leaked classified information that saying what they talked about, also the President has the authority to declassify information on top of that. You are all acting like he gave Russia the colonels secret recipe. Now stop derailing the thread

Quote Originally Posted by sefrimutro View Post
    What is that "shirt" on the bottle for? Keeping the beer warm?
    Keeping it cold! Supposedly koozies reduce the rate of warming by about 50%.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    That's very non intuitive :O. Cool stuff, never seen one.

There's already a thread mocking this (and quite rightly so), here's the link to the 'former Washington DC homicide investigator's' previous groundbreaking work. I feel fairly confident that he's talking out of his buttocks once more but if you guys want to believe him that's fine

There's no value for the DNC to murder Seth Rich. In fact, the opposite holds true - it's better for the Democrats to *not* pursue his death after he already leaked to Wikileaks. If the objective is to prevent a leak, an assassination should take place before a leak, not after. Even then, there's much greater value in simply arresting and interrogating him, if just to obtain more evidence on the mastermind directing his actions.

But there's huge value for Trump and Russia to silence Seth Rich - such as to prevent the truth of Trump colluding with Russia from coming out into the open should he get arrested and interrogated.

Of course, Trump zealots will simply spin this into the fault of Democrats like in this thread, just as with any problem caused by Trump and his traitorous administration, ignoring the facts and evidence of any matter is their modus operandi after all.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Fox is dredging up this old story again? Anything to deflect. If you actually look at the facts of the case and sequence of events, the conspiracy theory makes no sense.