Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This pretty much sums up the situation:
    Most people would rather die than think, and most people do. -Bertrand Russell
    Before the camps, I regarded the existence of nationality as something that shouldn’t be noticed - nationality did not really exist, only humanity. But in the camps one learns: if you belong to a successful nation you are protected and you survive. If you are part of universal humanity - too bad for you -Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    This pretty much sums up the situation:
    Well no, it sums up your delusion regarding the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Saladbar View Post
    Fox is dredging up this old story again? Anything to deflect. If you actually look at the facts of the case and sequence of events, the conspiracy theory makes no sense.
    I saw it somewhere else before I saw it on Fox, also it's new information on and old story, there's a difference there...

I remember when the DNC were the goodguys and the RNC were the badguys. Now they are all owned by the same evil rich guys.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I saw it somewhere else before I saw it on Fox, also it's new information on and old story, there's a difference there...
    It's a paid PI saying he heard somewhere that something exists. It's not new information. It's new nonsense.

Next.

Even if you everything you said is true, it still isn't proven.
    Just like OJ wasn't "proven" to be a murderer in criminal court.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet. FOX News is so desperate they're dragging out and dusting off the Clinton Body Count. Man, I'd like to see Bill O'Reilly's take on...oh, right.

To be fair here, if the DNC knew Rich was going to do something like this, they would have shot him BEFORE he leaked the emails. The timing of death and the emails sending makes it clear that whoever killed him knew he was going to do it and killed him moments after sending them.

It'd be more likely that Rich was compromised himself and was silenced by the party who compromised him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Just looked at the thread, and there's this

So that's Trump confirming it's true to you.
    Nope. He simply says he has the right to share with the Russians what info he feels is necessary in the fight against ISIS. He does not say it was classified. That is a assumption some make. Until it can be verified by the ones who would really know, it is best to not assume anything beyond what he said.

correlation != causation

Even if you everything you said is true, it still isn't proven.
    *Claims anti-Trump claims aren't proven*

*Believes that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and pizza restaurants are trafficking children for the Clintons*
    Beta Club Brosquad

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    Just like OJ wasn't "proven" to be a murderer in criminal court.
    Which is why he did not serve prison time or why Trump can not be impeached until it is proven he did something which put the US at high risk.

russians covering their tracks.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Well no, it sums up your delusion regarding the situation.
    Because the dems and crying liberal children DEFINITELY didn't blame "Russia" for "hacking the DNC e-mails" and they certainly haven't been blaming "Russia" for everything else like hacking/interfering with the election either. It's not a delusion, it's fact. Confirmed by private investigators that Seth leaked the e-mails and not that "Russia hacked them" like the DNC has been claiming all this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    *Claims anti-Trump claims aren't proven*

*Believes that Seth Rich was murdered by the DNC and pizza restaurants are trafficking children for the Clintons*
    #independentthinker

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post
    Because the dems and crying liberal children DEFINITELY didn't blame "Russia" for "hacking the DNC e-mails" and they certainly haven't been blaming "Russia" for everything else like hacking/interfering with the election either. It's not a delusion, it's fact. Confirmed by private investigators that Seth leaked the e-mails and not that "Russia hacked them" like the DNC has been claiming all this time.
    There's nothing in this "report" that says much of anything.

Again, it's a paid PI saying that some evidence exists somewhere because someone told him so. This only confirms that you don't know how to read.

Just. Stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Don't screw with the dnc apparently
    Oh how the tables have turn. Can't wait to see the liberal spin, and the media dance like puppets for them. All eyes are about to be off Trump now. Times are good.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Truefacts View Post

Nope. Sorry "truefacts". Keep up projecting though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Oh how the tables have turn. Can't wait to see the liberal spin, and the media dance like puppets for them. All eyes are about to be off Trump now. Times are good.
    It's100% false,as claimed by his family. Keep being a sheep though.

Deleted
    If it's true the DNC murdered him, which I doubt. I hope they do it for anyone that leaks to wikileaks.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/alexcampbel...WqD#.sfynlKaDn

"As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press," spokesperson Brad Bauman told BuzzFeed News in an emailed statement.

"Both reports said that Rich's family had hired Wheeler as a private investigator — which Rich's family responded to in its statement by noting he had been paid by a third party, and had not been authorized to speak with the press."

Stop spreading fake news. This is a propaganda hit piece.

"We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers."

Its disrespectful to spread lies to us and its disrespectful to the family who is trying to find real answers.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcries View Post
    Except the report has no credibility and doesn't even make logical sense. The timing of everything reported is that he took fatal gunshot wounds just moments after sending the emails to Wikileaks. So for a member of the DNC to have been the one to kill him, they would have had to know about it in advance and they would have shot him when he sat down behind the computer, not after he sent all the emails.

In this case, if a cover up were happening, it's more likely that Rich was compromised and the compromising party killed him after they got what they wanted. The DNC would have nothing to gain by killing with this timeline of events. They would have done it hours/days/weeks later or before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation