Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I can confirm that the Black Temple Timewalking Raid will not be queueable!

Confirmed on PTR, could not queue could only make a group.

This is great news, this iconic raid should not be on a queue at all, and it will take actual skill to complete.

I'm extremely happy Blizzard hasnt changed any of the mechanics either. Huge nostalga for me!
    You should read more (or better) before creating threads. Putting PTR stuff as "confirmed" makes you look even worse. Please dont create threads anymore.

I can confirm that the Black Temple Timewalking Raid will not be queueable!

Confirmed on PTR, could not queue could only make a group.

This is great news, this iconic raid should not be on a queue at all, and it will take actual skill to complete.

I'm extremely happy Blizzard hasnt changed any of the mechanics either. Huge nostalga for me!
    The skill of forming groups? The skill of posting in the group finder that every numbskull can just click and join from? If the mechanics are identical, it won't be a challenge

A.) Because part of the challenge back in the day was that you had to have certain skills for certain fights, as where everything is homogenized now, everyone can do everything.

B.) Black Temple didn't require a massive amount of skill in the first place.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Lol...the only difference between putting together a pug raid group and LFR is you have to invite players manually versus it being automatic.
    Same terrible players, same drama. This will lead to zero improvements over LFR.

But I highly doubt this goes live.
    It gives you more control, almost infinitely. The nostalgia will actually come from the whiners "Y U NO INVITE MEH? GEAR NOT EQUAL SKILL"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeh.- View Post
    You should read more (or better) before creating threads. Putting PTR stuff as "confirmed" makes you look even worse. Please dont create threads anymore.
    Don't you think they would make it queueable if it really was supposed to be queuable? I mean they have queueable LFR on the PTR.

Dungeons are one thing, raids are another thing entirely, especially raids that are supposed to have some semblance of how they were back in the day. Blizzard isn't going to water down the content to appease the queue crowd, especially since they are aiming to bring back some of the nostalgia of the raid during its hay day.

Deleted
    If you press "I" on the PTR, and open the Dungeon Finder tool, you'll find the Black Temple Timewalking option there, similar to normal dungeons Timewalking.

They said that specifically for the current PTR build you won't be able to use the tool until they fix it.

Don't you think they would make it queueable if it really was supposed to be queuable? I mean they have queueable LFR on the PTR.

Dungeons are one thing, raids are another thing entirely, especially raids that are supposed to have some semblance of how they were back in the day. Blizzard isn't going to water down the content to appease the queue crowd, especially since they are aiming to bring back some of the nostalgia of the raid during its hay day.
    Like they did with the MC event?

Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    They did? Please provide a source for this claim
    Looking for said post but they said it was going to be flex difficulty. 10-30 people and your raid lead has to talk to the timewalking NPC in Shattrath.

Quote Originally Posted by Julianor View Post
    I dont think so, i played it on the ptr and the design clearly indicates it wont be queueable.
    -its way harder then lfr
    -ez to troll on many bosses
    - why make it flex 10-30 men if u make it lfr? Seems pointless unless its for premade groups.
    Oh ok. Good then. Fingers crossed they don't change their minds.
    "There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning." by Jiddu Krishnamurti, Philosopher and Educator

Quote Originally Posted by Ckaelir View Post
    They said that specifically for the current PTR build you won't be able to use the tool until they fix it.
    They didn't say they would fix it, they said that it doesn't work. Probably old concept remnant.
    As for actual TW, 7.2.5 patchnotes clearly say that it's for premade groups.
    When Burning Crusade Timewalking is active, premade groups of 10-30 players may queue for Black Temple Timewalking by speaking to Vormu in Shattrath City.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/...TR-Build-23910
    Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Looking for Raid.
    They never found one though

Deleted
    Would be so bad.

That is the whole reason of timewalking to give everybody a change to see old content in a group.
    Now you get "link achievement" groups forming and those that dont do it week 1 can forget it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    LFR is nothing more than a business decision to have people enter raid instances. 1-2% of people seeing assets that cost money = investors pulling plug on raids.

As for Black Temple Timewalking Blizzard had already said they were not going to make it queable.
    Exactly so why would they make it non queable? Raids are what pull the most people in, LFR is the giant net that catches the most players.

The MC timewalking was a lot of fun

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not ready to laugh off the claims it will be difficult, Gorefiend is gonna be a mess, Mother too. Newbs are gonna get killed on plenty fights but they do the most damage on those two, its gonna be interesting.

zzzzz a jaylock thread

that said it may be that way now(PTR aka nothing set in stone) but there is no reason why it wont be in the group finder when it launches. Honestly idc if it is either way.

Edit. oh wait silly me "When Burning Crusade Timewalking is active, premade groups of 10-30 players may queue for Black Temple Timewalking by speaking to Vormu in Shattrath City."
    Last edited by idunnowatdo; 2017-05-16 at 06:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by Dug View Post
    Exactly so why would they make it non queable? Raids are what pull the most people in, LFR is the giant net that catches the most players.
    You can already see that content.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    You can already see that content.
    Which is outdated. With TW BT it makes it current and relevant content again especially if it's dropping gear.

Which is outdated. With TW BT it makes it current and relevant content again especially if it's dropping gear.
    And you can access it. However it is content that is already available to be experienced so it doesn't need a Q button for it.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    And you can access it. However it is content that is already available to be experienced so it doesn't need a Q button for it.
    Whether it needs one isn't up for you nor I to decide. I think Blizzard will make it queable, whether that happens or not is up in the air but imo its a missed opportunity for them to make it exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Brubear View Post
    Like they did with the MC event?
    They didn't water down MC. It's always been that easy.

Quote Originally Posted by huth View Post
    They didn't water down MC. It's always been that easy.
    They made it queable. So what's to stop them from doing the exact same thing with BT?

Whelp I'm convinced
    I mean, can you argue otherwise? Removing tier from LFR in WoD was the biggest clue, lvls as low as world quest gear in Legion is the other. I have no clue as to how anyone would think LFR is the "bread and butter" of WoW now.