Page 80 of 125 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Uhuh. I got news for you.

Let's pretend we live in a world where this was never leaked. You and I never heard of it.

It still happened. And who would learn of it? Israel. And our allies. And would they suddenly be more okay with trump's violation of our allies' trust because you and I were in the dark? Of course not. The underlying facts of why this is completely terrible don't change one bit.

Trump shared something that was not his to share. And he did it with the WAY wrong party. And he did it on a careless whim. Even if we never knew about it, all these things still happened.

Now ask yourself, why should Israel ever tell us anything ever agan? Why should our allies trust us? It has nothing to do with the leak. It has everything to do with the fact they cant trust that Donald Trump won't run his mouth to the Russians or somebody else again.

What happens for example, if Japan gets some intel about North Korea, and he blabs it to Xi Jinping (President of China) in an attempt to impress him, without asking the Japanese? It's the exact same situation.
    If israel refuses to share things we cut off military funding and support which would cause the entire middle east to invade them in unison and wipe their nation off the face of the planet.
    Yes, they will continue to share.

Deleted
    According to Donald Trump and HR McMaster. According to multiple independent confirmation.

At this point, the onus is on you to prove this didn't happen. We got the Post, the Times, CNN, Reuters, conservative sources, all saying exactly the same thing... and then the President saying the same thing. And McMaster being cagey with his words.

Too much. This happened. You clearly don't care about national security. You care about the optics. The dirty laundry don't go away just because it's being aired. It's still there. And it was created for no reason other than Donald Trump being an imbecile.
    I'm not just talking about the optics. The consequences will be much worse because this was leaked to the public. Public opinions matter in democracies like Israel, and it could force them to take more severe actions against America. If this is true it's a huge issue, yes. But now, with it being public, it's a much bigger and more dangerous issue. What's done is done, if it's true it's out there now. But that does not benefit our country, it only damages it.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Ok, so if he's allowed to do whatever he wants, when he wants, and be excused from crimes, including where anyone else gets treason charge for, he's different from dictator....how?
    God forbid someone get a blowjob (and be caught) though, that guy gets impeached. This guy might start WWIII and people just turn the other cheek.

You got what you voted for, sheeple.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

It's actually that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    so salty, meanwhile the man I campaigned and voted for is systematically checking things off the list of promises one by one. I have yet to meet anyone who has regretted their choice, in fact I have seen more people say "actually that's pretty good" (referring to the use of american steel in the keystone pipeline, as well as moving it away from tribal lands)
    American steel will not be used for the keystone pipeline despite Trump's claim.

Here a link to the bias liberal media outlet fox news to confirm.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...mp-pledge.html

15+ Year Old Account
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/05/1....co/2NtRYjLsB1

In private, three administration officials conceded that they could not publicly articulate their most compelling — and honest — defense of the president: that Mr. Trump, a hasty and indifferent reader of printed briefing materials, simply did not possess the interest or knowledge of the granular details of intelligence gathering to leak specific sources and methods of intelligence gathering that would do harm to United States allies.
    Funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Therionn View Post
    I'm not just talking about the optics. The consequences will be much worse because this was leaked to the public. Public opinions matter in democracies like Israel, and it could force them to take more severe actions against America. If this is true it's a huge issue, yes. But now, with it being public, it's a much bigger and more dangerous issue. What's done is done, if it's true it's out there now. But that does not benefit our country, it only damages it.
    Damn, I'm a bit jealous of Israel right now. It must be nice to live in a country where public opinion matters.

"omg israel's national security is undermined!"
    No, it is not, not even minimally.
    If anything their singular agent inside of ISIS is in danger, and if russia knowing this actually leads to that agent being killed we would be able to confirm Russia is working WITH ISIS.
    So i see no problem here.

It's actually that bad.
    I'm sure McMaster views himself as a shield for the country against Trump's insanity, but history is littered with people like him who tried and failed.

At this point, he's an enabler.

Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    If israel refuses to share things we cut off military funding and support which would cause the entire middle east to invade them in unison and wipe their nation off the face of the planet.
    So US security and friendship with Israel is in fact, not friendship, but some sort of elaborate protection racket?

10+ Year Old Account
    Israel has the best Air Force in the world. Also, the only place in the world you can buy Trump vodka.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    It was not his god damn intelligence to "declassify", especially to the god damn Russians.

You're misplacing your anger to the patriot that puts their loyalty to this country ahead of their loyalty to Trump, rather than directing towards Trump.
    I think they are more concerned that the media thinks this is worthy of an article than anything, telling the Russians about ISIS tactics is hardly "leaking classified information" hell they were talking about laptop bombs on the news a few weeks ago.

I think the worst part of all of this is the hipocracy of it, we have no tangible evidence that anything was leaked here, but we do have copies of some of the emails that Hillary destroyed when subpoena'd to turn them over to the justice department. We know that he reckless use of a private server put sensitive information at risk, within the last month Comey confirmed that Clinton had Huma send copies of emails to her husband to print out. It just keeps growing. But no, thats not important, its Trump talking about laptop bombs with the *shudder* Russians.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    President can declassify nearly anything he wants anytime anywhere for any reason.
    What he supposedly declassified was not substantial.

This story was fabricated outrage less than one hour after the Seth Rich story was posted, very likely fabricated to take the spotlight off of him and put it back on the russia investigation.
    Did someone answer this or is it still open?

10+ Year Old Account
    So US security and friendship with Israel is in fact, not friendship, but some sort of elaborate protection racket?
    It's part of Trump's other job. Trump corporations licenses the Trump name to sell vodka in Israel.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_Vodka
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by provaporous View Post
    I think they are more concerned that the media thinks this is worthy of an article than anything, telling the Russians about ISIS tactics is hardly "leaking classified information" hell they were talking about laptop bombs on the news a few weeks ago.

I think the worst part of all of this is the hipocracy of it, we have no tangible evidence that anything was leaked here, but we do have copies of some of the emails that Hillary destroyed when subpoena'd to turn them over to the justice department. We know that he reckless use of a private server put sensitive information at risk, within the last month Comey confirmed that Clinton had Huma send copies of emails to her husband to print out. It just keeps growing. But no, thats not important, its Trump talking about laptop bombs with the *shudder* Russians.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/O0UjOJZ.jpg[img]

(Infracted)
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2017-05-16 at 07:09 PM.

Thats not how it would play out. It would be far faaaaar messier than that and the world doesn't want that.

Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    I voted for Trump, and I think he should be impeached, and not just impeached, but have the goddamn book thrown at him.
    Sure, as soon as the entire DNC, both clintons, podesta, obama etc are arrested under the charges of treason and a formal investigation into child trafficking related to the DNC and DNC funders goes into effect.
    The podesta emails alone show several crimes that nobody is investigating as it is illegally obtained evidence.

infracted - Forbidden Topics
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-05-16 at 07:58 PM.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    Israel has the best Air Force in the world. Also, the only place in the world you can buy Trump vodka.
    Not anymore - soon to be sold in Russia - in the same building as the Best Russian Law Firm of 2016.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sure, as soon as the entire DNC, both clintons, podesta, obama etc are arrested under the charges of treason and a formal investigation into child trafficking related to the DNC and DNC funders goes into effect.
    The podesta emails alone show several crimes that nobody is investigating as it is illegally obtained evidence.
    Lol get a load of this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    Thats not how it would play out. It would be far faaaaar messier than that and the world doesn't want that.
    Israel does not want that*
    And thats why they won't stop sharing, now they might be stingier with the exact information of which region their agent is in, but nothing else.