Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by satimy View Post
    That's how violent protestors should be treated
    It's the US police who had jurisdiction. Erdogan's guys were a bunch of thugs and escalated things beyond just tension.

They were also blindly assaulting all parties there, including some journalists covering the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.
    Connal defending child molestation

That's how violent protestors should be treated
    You mean the bodyguards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by hellhamster View Post
    ...... .. And?
    You really don't don't get it?

Deleted
    Quick, write it on wikipedia, the Turkish people need to know!

well happy kurds, they use the freedom to protest and as a consequence only get beaten up. In turkey, they would have been killed.

Quote Originally Posted by Holofernes View Post
    well happy kurds, they use the freedom to protest and as a consequence only get beaten up. In turkey, they would have been killed.
    They also assaulted American journalists on American soil.
    From my perspective it is an uncle who was is a "simple" slat of the earth person, who has religous beliefs I may or may not fully agree with, but who in the end of the day wants to go hope, kiss his wife, and kids, and enjoy their company.

well journalists who dont do what erdogan says /wants of course get beaten up. In turkey, journalists are arrested, some are killed, some are tortured, but most newspapers have been forbidden in the last few month if they dare to not comply with the government.

well journalists who dont do what erdogan says /wants of course get beaten up. In turkey, journalists are arrested, some are killed, some are tortured, but most newspapers have been forbidden in the last few month if they dare to not comply with the government.
    If they can't control themselves and not act like fucking barbarians when invited to a foreign country as guests, they have no business being here. They should have been asked to leave on the spot.

There is no justification for what they did. If Trump's security assaulted a member of the press in a foreign country, the whole fucking world would be up in arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna lie, first thing I thought of when I heard of Edrogan's bodyguards was this guy

they did control themselves? they didnt shoot them in the head, they didnt torture them, they only beat them up. how naive are u americans?

they did control themselves? they didnt shoot them in the head, they didnt torture them, they only beat them up. how naive are u americans?
    So because in Turkey you guys let Erdogan's thugs do what they want that makes it ok to act that way when invited to a foreign country as a guest? We're just supposed to let them do what they want because "well they didn't kill anyone!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bullettime View Post
    It's the US police who had jurisdiction. Erdogan's guys were a bunch of thugs and escalated things beyond just tension.

They were also blindly assaulting all parties there, including some journalists covering the story.
    Bodyguards tend to guard people

Bodyguards tend to guard people
    It seems that they were the ones escalating the situation. At least the videos I saw and the reports about the incident I read indicate that the guards where the ones who started using physical violence.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

That is still unacceptable, you're lucky that the US government is so spineless now.
    Here, I hope, we'd just do the same thing we did that Turkish minister that tried to enter the country illegally. Kick them out.

Don't worry, Erdogan, Turkey and Turks are next in the grand scheme of thing.

Deleted
    What? Anything short of murder and torture is controlled in your opinion?

Okay, you're going to a protest where there will be violence. Make your sign but instead of a stick used a wooden baseball bat or a iron pipe.

Be prepared is all I'm saying.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Renyo View Post
    It seems that they were the ones escalating the situation. At least the videos I saw and the reports about the incident I read indicate that the guards where the ones who started using physical violence.
    I'm sure all the left wing sources will say Antifa is innocent

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm sure all the left wing sources will say Antifa is innocent
    Antifa is a piece of shit. The leftwing version of skinheads, so to speak. At least around here.

Hey. Remember all those people thinking bashing people in the face for disagreeing with you is fine?

Erdogan just agrees with you.