Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutpile View Post
    So it's ok that they totally rigged the system against Sanders and his supporters. Got it.
    Ok... they didnt. Rmember, sanders was an outsider, and joined the DNC to have more than a snowball chance in hell to be elected. Against a defining person of the Democrats.
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Okay they did it. They rigged their own private election process.

What doe that have to with colluding with a hostile state that tried to rig federal elections?
    Yeah, sure he did. Sure they did. Still absolutely no evidence of either.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Then they should get their priorities in order because the president of the United States having possibly colluded with a foreign government to assault our democratic institutions and then using his potentially ill-gotten office to cover up that is a hell of a bigger problem than a minor annoyance like fluctuations in gas prices.
    Priorities. Right.

Post later when you have a real life and some real problems

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39950827

Iran nuclear: Trump extends Obama's 'worst deal ever'

Another commitment Trump has failed to deliver on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deja Thoris View Post
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39950827

Iran nuclear: Trump extends Obama's 'worst deal ever'

Another commitment Trump has failed to deliver on.
    How is Donnie so good at winning???

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Quote Originally Posted by Adolecent View Post
    Conspiracy theories aren't allowed here. (oww, and your "good half of america" is down to 36% and falling)
    How is his favorability polled? No one polled me. Absolutely ducki ng worthless metric

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    I'm a Trump supporter and hope he gets impeached so liberals will really have something to bitch about when Pence unleashes his ultra-conservative wrath upon you. Trump is the farthest left republican president we have ever had.
    That's brave of you to presume Pence won't go down as a rat on this rapidly sinking ship.
    Help control the population. Have your blood elf spayed or neutered.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    How is his favorability polled? No one polled me.
    You do not represent the population of the USA on your own...

I'm a Trump supporter and hope he gets impeached so liberals will really have something to bitch about when Pence unleashes his ultra-conservative wrath upon you. Trump is the farthest left republican president we have ever had.
    oh god yes, please, I desperately want the GOP to make themselves even less viable in 2020.

Then they should get their priorities in order because the president of the United States having possibly colluded with a foreign government to assault our democratic institutions and then using his potentially ill-gotten office to cover up that is a hell of a bigger problem than a minor annoyance like fluctuations in gas prices.
    When you say, "assault our democratic institutions", is there something a bit weightier that you're referring to than Podesta falling for a phishing email? If there is, I sincerely have not seen it. As near as I can tell, no matter how nefarious Russian and Trumpian intentions were, all they managed to get is a stack of mildly shady and occasionally super weird emails from a creepy DNC operative.

If that's really all there is, I'm more inclined to care about stock performance than whether HRC was deeply wronged by her incompetent associates. Maybe next time they'll show up to campaign in Wisconsin.

I said "possibly."

I'm waiting to see how it plays out.
    *shrug*

I think agnosticism is fine, but I haven't seen anyone postulate anything as a "threat to democracy" or whatever we're throwing around that's remotely plausible. The election was impacted more by incompetent modeling and Robbie Mook being an all around dipshit than by anything the waskily Wussians did.

Just remember this back in 2015 and 2012 under Obama.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/money...react/1687277/
    http://money.cnn.com/2015/08/24/inve...ina-crash-dow/
    So its not so shocking. Secondly the stock market over all is thriving. All of this mass selling is really due to over hype on trumps firing and Russian collusion. I'd say give it sometime to put some rational behind this case and realize we are all human beings. For me if the stocks lower this week i might be buying some high stocks that I couldn't buy before and then when the next rally hits I can rake in the fortune.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, blame Trump when the stock market goes down some, but not give him credit when it goes up some? :P

Quote Originally Posted by s_bushido View Post
    So what is your alternative? Everyone putting their heads in the sand and pretending Trump isn't a shitty politician?
    I'd say his a great politician but a shitty leader. He pulled the wool over a number of people eyes to get elected. Then we get the crap we get now.

Quote Originally Posted by kasuke06 View Post
    You're absolutely right! We should let Trump just wipe his ass with the constitution, our rights and do fuck-all with our allies! We must protect Wall Street investors investments at ALL COSTS because there's clearly been NO OTHER WAY to make money and rebound the stock market than to, you know, let Donald Dump ruin the country...

10+ Year Old Account
    Good a correction is needed to avoid bigger issues later.
    Quote Originally Posted by Connal View Post
    I'd never compare him to Hitler, Hitler was actually well educated, and by all accounts pretty intelligent.

You speak as though we somehow are not aware of this?

We're more than ready to fight Pence and his aweful policies... but the deal is with Pence, we can at least sleep at night knowing he's not a schitzophrenic asshat who threatens everybody. I seriously doubt we'll be getting any Dumbfuk controversial twits from him every 3am.

That is, of course, assuming Pence makes it through all this unscathed. It really all comes down to Flynn's fate - since Pence knew of his ties to russia yet approved of him anyways, that could sink his chances as well.

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    You're absolutely right! We should let Trump just wipe his ass with the constitution, our rights and do fuck-all with our allies! We must protect Wall Street investors investments at ALL COSTS because there's clearly been NO OTHER WAY to make money and rebound the stock market than to, you know, let Donald Dump ruin the country...
    I like how you frame "Wall Street investors" as some weirdo bunch of rich guys rather than it just being pretty much everyone isn't broke as shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, perhaps these liberals prefer a conservative, to batshit crazy. They did vote Hillary over what you call the farthest left republican. I think reading the Gettysburg address would do you a lot of good.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    So, blame Trump when the stock market goes down some, but not give him credit when it goes up some? :P
    Yeah, it's as if 100+ days has given Trump time to actually have an impact, instead of taking credit for a trend that was going for years before he took office. I think going with 'investors got tricked by liberal's fake news' might be a bit more logical... not by much though...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure how Trump firing Comey results in a stock market drop.
    Putin khuliyo