Page 1 of 21
... LastLast
    Deleted

WoW token is now worth 250 000g in EU

So I just read it on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...00_gold_on_eu/

And I guess it's only the beggining - it will go even higher because of Destiny 2.

Deleted
    pretty cheap. wow would of thought it would be A LOT higher.

250k in today's wow is 1 or 2 days of grinding

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post

Grinding what exactly? I haven't found anything remotely valuable this expansion that I could farm for that kind of cash

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account

250k gold in one day of grinding. You realize that if gold was so easy to make for the majority of population, the token prices would be even higher, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    Grinding what exactly? I haven't found anything remotely valuable this expansion that I could farm for that kind of cash
    It's a combination of exagerrated bullshit and tiny fraction of AH moguls making easy gold while already having millions.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao

fucking destiny.
    zug zug

what is it paladin, one zug is not enough for ya?

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfNone View Post
    lore should be voluntary to the game. not obligatory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well comparing to wildstar sub for gold (wich is same pretty much):

70 platium = (1 plat = 100g) 70.000g
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Well comparing to wildstar sub for gold (wich is same pretty much):

70 platium = (1 plat = 100g) 70.000g
    This really says nothing as i assume most of us have no idea what the average daily gold income is in Wildstar, also i'm guessing Wildstar is still relatively dead.

Deleted
    I rather pay my sub and only do things in the game which are fun to me - grinding is not.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao
    Especially considering making gold has gotten considerably more difficult over time unless you play the AH and apparently that's even gotten less rewarding because of the current AH prices.

I had methods of making gold that didn't require me doing much outside of regular gameplay and that got cut by more than half over the last few months.
    | Fractal Design Define R5 White | Intel i7-4790K CPU | Corsair H100i Cooler | 16GB G.Skill Ripsaws X 1600Mhz |
    | MSI Gaming 6G GTX 980ti | Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD |

Overwatch and now Destiny. gg

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    250k gold in one day of grinding. You realize that if gold was so easy to make for the majority of population, the token prices would be even higher, right?It's a combination of exagerrated bullshit and tiny fraction of AH moguls making easy gold while already having millions.
    Well right now it might be harder than before to get that in a day, but I used to do 40-50k/hour farming only dreamleaf so it used to be really easy to make that kind of money. In the beginning of the expansion it was even easier, but it always comes down to knowing what is worth a lot and can be easy to sale which is why people say it is hard to make money, they don't know where to look.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay battle.net balance. >.<

Oh well, Patch 7.3 is still far away, maybe the market will have calmed by then.

Deleted
    oh i see you are one of those 'if i can't do it, it must not be possible' type of people.

Even if 250k was 2 days of grinding, 15$ is less than an hour of work. I fucking laugh at you if you think 250k is a fair price for something that's worth 15 microscopic dollars.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Tank alts healer alts, lfr with bonuses, sell runes 3-5k per lfr
    World quests alts is like 5-10k per day per alt
    Some professions you can easily make 10k a day per alt with no effort

If you add everything together and have like 5 alts you can get 200k in 2 or 3 days easily,.. and I'm not including any sort of farming or crazy moves.

It's actually a surprise the wow token has remained so cheap during all this time legion.
    I'm sure it will get much higher than that, I'd point to a 1million gold pretty soon, and then stabilise at 1 million at least for awhile because 1 million is a threshold in the human minds.

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Even if 250k was 2 days of grinding, 15$ is less than an hour of work. I fucking laugh at you if you think 250k is a fair price for something that's worth 15 microscopic dollars.
    Except EU tokens cost 20 euro and give 13 euro balance. Well executed cash grab from blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    If you add everything together and have like 5 alts you can get 200k in 2 or 3 days easily,.. and I'm not including any sort of farming or crazy moves.
    5 alts... what is this? A full time job?
    Last edited by Sorshen; 2017-05-19 at 01:07 PM.

Not to mention, when I attempt these easy made guides, they are usually bull shit. Guide gets put online, go farm x item here, go do it less than a hour later, item barley drops, when it does, it's not worth a 1/10 of what its being sold for in that guide

7+ Year Old Account
    oh i see you are one of those 'if i can't do it, it must not be possible' type of people.
    Just because you can, does not mean the average player have time, energy or motivation to keep doing your 100-150k daily grind.

I think this is only gonna go up and we will see alot less people being able to pay for their montly token with a normal income of gold. I personally believe, that Blizzard is happy with the increase in token-price, since they are proberly losing a few sub-money from it. With increase price, there is a higher chance of people buying it for a time. I would really love if Blizzard soon created more gold-sinks in the game, so there is a higher incentive to buy the token to sell. Atm, prices of food, flasks and runes are on a steady decline and with ToS soon opening, the market will be flooded with stored up food.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    It's already down to 217k, and dropping 3% per hour