Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by socialmaker View Post
    You spelled €160 wrong
    Dang, forgot it is 2 million. I thought it was 1.
    My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    Even if 250k was 2 days of grinding, 15$ is less than an hour of work. I fucking laugh at you if you think 250k is a fair price for something that's worth 15 microscopic dollars.
    Glad some one else realizes this. If you don't have FIFTEEN dollars a month for wow you need to stop playing games. You can go to the nearest city and pick up change left on the street for four weeks and have more than that.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    For you and everyone else saying it's not possible.

If you herb for 2 days total in 1 month (which is 48 hours on 30 days) you will make about 1.2million gold. That is also instant sold on the Auction House.

It's about 25.000g an hour farming herbs with flying.

You're just too lazy to put in the effort and that's why you think it's impossible.

Oh wow,there you go,you have almost 5 months of game time with 2 days of work!
    If you actually read what I said you will see that I never claimed it was impossible, just that people never back up their claims. I'm not going to spend hours on end farming for herbs instead of actually playing the game, this isn't a job lmao.

I'm more than happy to pay the 20 euros for aslong as I feel the enjoyement I get out of the game is worth it.

Deleted
    Funny how the token always rises in price easily, but never lowers easily, even when a lot of people buy tokens for money.

7+ Year Old Account
    My guide for Easy 250k per day.
    1. You need to have 1 m gold at least (10 m is more safe Imo.)
    2. 2-4h per day
    3. Tsm addon
    4. Brain
    5. Some Luck
    6 Snipe low cost items and then sell them with profit
    7. Gold Flipping for example: buy very rare expansive items and then sell it 20% ah value more/ buy all Foxflower and then sell it 20% ah value more.
    8. Wait
    9. Repeat it 2x-6x per day
    10. Enjoy your gold.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HordeFanboy View Post
    My guide for Easy 250k per day.
    1. You need to have 1 m gold at least (10 m is more safe Imo.)
    Fortunately have that.
    2. 2-4h per day
    Can afford, though prefer enjoying the play.
    3. Tsm addon
    No big, can DL.
    4. Brain
    DAMN IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    He didn't win shit, hes not making 250k in 2 days on a consistent basis. I have made that much in 2 days depending on what is selling on the AH but even with us doing Mythic carry's we arent pulling that kind of gold per person.

Oh and to answer his question... since WOD. I had roughly 200kg when WOD started.
    Have you ever tried to herb? It is an easy 10k/hour now. So that would be a total of 25 hours playtime to get 250k, doing it in 2 days might be a bit much play time each day, but it is doable. And it sells within the day.
    Take those herbs and make them into flasks/potions/glyphs and you can make that 15k/hour.

Just because you have managed to farm 1mill gold in over half a year (lol), doesn't make you a pro. Early legion you could make 1 mill in a couple of days.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Princess Missfit View Post
    Funny how the token always rises in price easily, but never lowers easily, even when a lot of people buy tokens for money.
    Its fallen 50k in a few days?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Mercay View Post
    People are always making these claims that ridiculous amounts of gold is so easily made, but I've never seen any of them actually back it up with how it's done lmao
    What they don't mention is that it works for them because not everyone is doing the same.
    If everyone utilised their professions better, why come to you for it.
    If everyone did the same grinds, there would be more competition and therefore lower prices.
    Etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by iNUKE View Post
    Tank alts healer alts, lfr with bonuses, sell runes 3-5k per lfr
    World quests alts is like 5-10k per day per alt
    Some professions you can easily make 10k a day per alt with no effort

If you add everything together and have like 5 alts you can get 200k in 2 or 3 days easily,.. and I'm not including any sort of farming or crazy moves.

It's actually a surprise the wow token has remained so cheap during all this time legion.
    I'm sure it will get much higher than that, I'd point to a 1million gold pretty soon, and then stabilise at 1 million at least for awhile because 1 million is a threshold in the human minds.
    So spend like 10 hours a week doing LFR, spend like 1hr per alt per day doing world quests

yeah uhh i have a job

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Guess im getting Destiny instead of the spider mount, good trade off I guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Grinding? Hardly.
    If you know how to play the AH, then it's a few mins but you really need quite a bit of money to begin with and it takes some intrest and knowledge to actually do it.
    It takes more than a few mins to play the AH. You have to search up, buy out, have control over that market, and relist several times each day. And if someone undercuts you without you being there to buy him out, you quickly lose out.

Or you can have TSM and have it on snipe all day, while you watch a movie.

The point still stands though - earning gold takes more than a few minutes, even if you are a "pro at AH".
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    It takes more than a few mins to play the AH. You have to search up, buy out, have control over that market, and relist several times each day. And if someone undercuts you without you being there to buy him out, you quickly lose out.

Or you can have TSM and have it on snipe all day, while you watch a movie.

The point still stands though - earning gold takes more than a few minutes, even if you are a "pro at AH".
    Yes, indeed it does. Once you get the hang of it it's not that much time spet for the gold you make. A "few minutes" might not be realistic however.

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Have you ever tried to herb? It is an easy 10k/hour now. So that would be a total of 25 hours playtime to get 250k, doing it in 2 days might be a bit much play time each day, but it is doable. And it sells within the day.
    Take those herbs and make them into flasks/potions/glyphs and you can make that 15k/hour.

Just because you have managed to farm 1mill gold in over half a year (lol), doesn't make you a pro. Early legion you could make 1 mill in a couple of days.

Also herbs are completely Server dependent. Larger server the herb market is VERY watered down.

- - - Updated - - -

Its fallen 50k in a few days?
    Not entirely sure where you pulled that 1 million number as my first post clearly said 7 mill after buying spider mount and countless other mounts and toys . I think you were thinking about someone else . A million in a couple of days ? The stuff coming out your mouth is making you sound like Trump.

I log in to raid at this point and that's all.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Not entirely sure where you pulled that 1 million number as my first post clearly said 7 mill after buying spider mount and countless other mounts and toys . I think you were thinking about someone else . A million in a couple of days ? The stuff coming out your mouth is making you sound like Trump.

I log in to raid at this point and that's all.
    Oh perhaps I did, sorry about that.

And no, a million gold in a couple of days early Legion was very possible. I was lucky and got a rank 3 Starlight Rose early. They were selling at about 200-300g each the first month or so, if not longer.

So lets say they sold for 300g each, that would take 3333.333 roses to get to one million gold. Now lets say I farmed that in 3 days, so 1111.111 roses each day. If I don't remember too wrong, with rank 3 you could get about 200-300 roses/hour if you found a good route, and didn't have too much competition. So that would be 4.4 hours each day herbing (thats about two movies) to get 1 million gold in 3 days the first month of Legion.
    Calculated with 250g/rose price.

Now the prices was insane on my server, most servers Starlight Rose was around 100-200g, so an hour or so more each day, or one more day of farming.

So yeah, it was very possible. Extremely possible if you were insane lucky and got a rank 3 flask.

Quote Originally Posted by KaPe View Post
    And even assuming they did, we'd just have enormous inflation and 250k would be spare change. Same end result - what tiny minority consider a day of farming will take weeks/months for the vast majority.
    the main problem if you need start capital to be able to flip with decent profit - at least couple of milions gold preferably couple of dosens of milions in case you freeze to much gold in items unable to liquidate asets because price temporarily drops

yes it is possible ofc - i played AH in WoD before i got bored with it and yes sometimes you hit jackpot like i did with for example buying mythic raid boe for 150k and reselling it for 500k but thats accidental not norm - usually profit you see is 10-50k per item because anything higher goes besides treshhold people are willing to pay - in order to make 200k a day you would need to be lucky neough to sell 5-20 of those per day or alterantively 100 items with profit margin of 2k - thats why you need perfeckly comfigured TSM to automatickly put shit on ah instead type 100-500 times same formulas.

its fun as something new in game to do while you learn it but it quickly become boring tedius shit as time vs profit investment is not worth it . to many hours investment vs what you can make irl in work. i much rather stay 2 extra hours in work doin stuff i need to so anyway and buy gold with token instead pushing many hours into boring ah tracking and uncertain profits. (not that i would need to because i have enough of spare $ to spend it on hobby )
    Last edited by kamuimac; 2017-05-19 at 07:42 PM.

laughing_cryptarchs.ghost

The token price is just crazy!

If people enjoy farming, playing AH 24/7 or whatever thats OK.
    I did it too for a short time years ago, when gold mattered more for your ingame character progress, but thats long gone.

Playing WoW today only for gold is like using your phone as a coaster for your coffee mug.
    -

Dunno where people who say herbing is worth something play, but on Silvermoon-EU, since flying was introduced, herbs dropped to pretty much the floor. Even roses are close to worthless for the past month, and the other herbs are, on some days, close to vendor prices. Gotta love bots.

Quote Originally Posted by GrillGates View Post
    For you and everyone else saying it's not possible.

If you herb for 2 days total in 1 month (which is 48 hours on 30 days) you will make about 1.2million gold. That is also instant sold on the Auction House.

It's about 25.000g an hour farming herbs with flying.

You're just too lazy to put in the effort and that's why you think it's impossible.

Oh wow,there you go,you have almost 5 months of game time with 2 days of work!
    You just proved his point though, you have nothing to back it up.

I herb and mine to jewelcrafting, and nothing comes close to taking home that kind cash. Hell, with the extra, I also sell flasks. Still nothing comes close. With flying it's even worse, as now, people are more willing to farm.

Your anecdotal evidence is as strong as mine. I put the work in, as I farm roughly 7-8 hours a week when I am playing. (Currently waiting for Tomb to release to use a token.) Not even close to making 1.2 mil in a month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserneko View Post
    Alright, you've convinced me. You've defeated me with your superior intellect and articulate arguments. All hail Jokerfiend.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    pretty cheap. wow would of thought it would be A LOT higher.

250k in today's wow is 1 or 2 days of grinding
    We're talking World of Warcraft. Where 50k was cheap for a token, not 250k. 100k was okay, I got that In a month Ish by playing quite casually and If I wanted to grind away the same content over and over I'm sure I'd be swimming in It... but then I' could've had a sub for a year with tokens if only I was able to play during WoD where garrison missions were so easy It just threw gold at your face for balancing %

I'm sure 250k Is reachable If you're the kind of "Raider" that boosts people through Mythic cause they sold a wow token and gave you the money for It to run a few mythic+ with him. By then I'd be wondering, why am I doing this chore just to pay for a token just to play wow and then do this over and over again, just to keep buying tokens... at that point I'd be considering if the game Is too boring for me and I'm just clinging on to something that's dying (Yes I've been watching Zero Punctiation alot lately)
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?