Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Good golly OP, that cloak transmog must be epic.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing awful here is people like OP complaining about the tiniest shit. If you don't like the game move the fuck on... Jesus, some people... Bitching and moaning because they can't do one damn quest...

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    I would much prefer it if you could defeat the legion in the zone and have it immediately revert back to being a normal zone with normal WQs. waiting 5.5 hours with absolutely nothing to do there is the most annoying thing ever. I generally have to agree with the OP in this thread.
    This seems like the best idea for me too. I lost one of the pvp set items because of invasion. Then again OP is way more salty than me...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Yes, I do. If I have a couple more minutes left and something happens that requires me to get up, I would be forced to either stay at the computer or wait another 6 hours, forcing me to schedule my life around it. Legion is a no lifer expansion, worse than Vanilla.

I haven't done World Quests just for the rewards they offer for weeks now, and the one time I wanna do it the game tells me to fuck off.

These PvP world quests are not "literally" up all the time. They aren't up right now. Think before you write.
    Actually, no you don't. The gear will be available from another world quest eventually, and is ALWAYS available from actually PVPing. You don't have to plan for shit to get it from PVPing. And what I meant by always up is that there are 4 free-for-alls and 3 towers every day, that is insanely frequent. Not everything is blatantly literal (and i didnt even say "literally", so I'm not sure why you're quoting something I didn't say), but you'd rather just jump to insults and talking down to someone trying to have a conversation instead of making points yourself.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2017-05-21 at 04:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ApaxGelfling View Post
    Good golly OP, that cloak transmog must be epic.
    It literally is an epic quality cloak.

But it's part of the set and one of the few PvP sets I want.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? I don't want to PvP. I want the cloak from the quest for transmog. The point is the quest is unavailable now because Blizzard thought invasions were a good idea.
    I nearly fell out of my seat laughing, are you really complaining about losing out on getting a transmog item due to an invasion popping up? So because you missed out on an item transmog you are calling the idea of Legion zone invasions a bad idea?

Wow I thought I had seen some silly posts on this forum complaining about this and that about WoW and some were quite justified about what they found wrong about the game but yours takes first prize for silliness..

What more can one say other than now I think I have seen everything in terms of silly complaints..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2017-05-21 at 04:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by azarak View Post
    Actually, no you don't. The gear will be available from another world quest eventually, and is ALWAYS available from actually PVPing. You don't have to plan for shit to get it from PVPing. And what i meant by always up is that there are 4 free-for-alls and 3 towers every day, that is insanely frequent. Not everything is blatantly literal (and i didnt even say "literally", so i'm not sure why you're quoting something i didn't say), but you'd rather just jump to insults and talking down to someone trying to have a conversation instead of making points yourself.
    You don't know what you're talking about. "Oh you don't have to schedule your life around it cause you can just wait 3 months til the same reward is available again"

Ridiculous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    I nearly fell out of my seat laughing, are you really complaining about losing out on getting a transmog item due to an invasion popping up? So because you missed out on an item transmog you are calling the idea of Legion zone invasions a bad idea?

Wow really I thought I had seen some silly posts on this forum complaining about this and that about WoW and some were quite justified about what they found wrong about the game but yours takes first prize for silliness..

What more can one say other than now I think I have seen everything in terms of silly complaints..
    It's a bad idea because it prevents people from doing the content they wanna do, when they wanna do it. It cockblocks people and forces them to wait, which is Blizzard's new style now, and people hate it. So tone down your arrogance.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't know what you're talking about. "Oh you don't have to schedule your life around it cause you can just wait 3 months til the same reward is available again"

Ridiculous.
    Again with the talking down. You could LITERALLY (herpderp I actually said literally and meant it) do the arena bonus cache with a random pug idiot every day for a week MAX and get your cloak. You can obliterate ANY pvp gear and turn it in for whatever piece you want (takes about 7), and that's if you didn't get the cloak already from the caches. As a bonus, you could do more PVP than the 45 minutes a day this method would take and get it even faster.

But that's just my ridiculous idea, maybe I should think before I talk.
    Last edited by Azarak; 2017-05-21 at 04:54 PM.

Lol there's an addon for legion invasions ...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's a bad idea because it prevents people from doing the content they wanna do, when they wanna do it. It cockblocks people and forces them to wait, which is Blizzard's new style now, and people hate it. So tone down your arrogance.
    It only prevents for a little while it is not the end of the world, and the item will appear again at a later time.. And as before it is not the games fault for popping up an invasion when you went AFK.. And as far as I am aware not many people are complaining about an invasion popping, they complain that they missed said invasion..

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't hate it. Like other people have said, if you want it that bad, maybe, you know, pvp for the pvp cloak you want.
    New Legion item stats?
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    an agility chest axe on a fury shaman... FFS, I guess I should have read the patch notes in more detail.

10+ Year Old Account
    just check wowhead to see when next one is or join a battleground if u need 500honor that badly
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Don't go AFK.

2. Never prioritize a game over life.

Rules to live by.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

You could've atleast mentioned the invasion timer in youir thread title. Now we aren't even talking about the actual invasions, which imo are just boring WQ's with demons and a rather pointless scenario.

Were you around during Pre-Cata WoW where the dragons of the nightmare would spawn randomly in the 4 corners of azeroth? I was honestly perplexed about the complaints during MoP about spawn timers with Oondasta.

Deleted
    They're awful until they give me the weapon transmog that I want and then they'll be great.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaphiroc View Post
    I would much prefer it if you could defeat the legion in the zone and have it immediately revert back to being a normal zone with normal WQs. waiting 5.5 hours with absolutely nothing to do there is the most annoying thing ever. I generally have to agree with the OP in this thread.
    I think you are doing something wrong if you really have nothing to do.....seriously

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dasharin View Post
    I think you are doing something wrong if you really have nothing to do.....seriously
    I mean absolutely nothing to do in that particular zone. I have plenty to do elsewhere.

Also I said abolutely nothing to do THERE. 0/10 try harder next time.
    Last edited by mmoc1fee0e8527; 2017-05-21 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradu View Post
    ............Like, is it too much to ask that Blackrook Rumble and a Val'sharah invasion don't spawn at the exact same time? ............
    Yeah it is too much to ask.

This is an RPG. There's a Demon Invasion. Your toons desire's are on pause so deal with it.
    You sound like the same QQ'ers who complained about the Scourge Invasion in TBC.
    Last edited by mkultra55; 2017-05-21 at 05:28 PM.

I just flew with my Rogue down to Val'sharah in order to do a PvP quest for a cloak, I went afk for a couple of minutes while flying there via flightmaster, went into the kitchen to prepare some food and when I came back, Legion invasion. Fuck me for not knowing that it was supposed to be scheduled for 3 PM, right? Now I have to wait for 6 hours and come back and do it then. Genius idea, really. Switching out the quests of the zone completely, for hours, was an awful idea from the beginning, how did this make it into the game?

This expansion is full with things that require you to schedule your life around the game. This used to be a game, where you could just log on, jump in, and even if you only had 30 minutes of time a day to play the game, you could work towards what you want. Not anymore. World boss rotations, gating class quests through mission tables, gating class quests through reputations, Legion invasions, building buffs, weekly trickle down content. It's clear that Blizzard doesn't want to give players choice anymore, they want to dictate to you what you do and when.
    Hate to tell you, but you're completely unworthy of this game. You just can't seem to do it right. Every aspect of it is problematic to you, and you're just getting endlessly worked up. I think you're unfit to play WoW.