Poll: Would buy and play this "leaked" expansion if it ends up being true?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduin Menethil View Post
    Metzen don't work at Blizzard no more.

Metzen was a cool dude. Really passionate. A dreamer. But what he wanted doesn't mean anything anymore.
    Are you suggesting that at the time of his Departure Metzen had zero design influence or had anything to do at all with the next expansion? Because I would bet money that he did...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willybert View Post
    Yeah, I also noticed some more typos, but they've already been edited. It also said Bilgewater Cartel instead of Steamwheedle before, and there was a mabye instead of maybe somewhere.

lmao
    Weren't you the one that originally posted it?

Deleted
    Weren't you the one that originally posted it?
    lmao nope

Quote Originally Posted by Willybert View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Pane34 View Post
    This was originally posted by Willybert, but then dissappeared. Interesting at least.
    Yeah, I tried to quote that info from reddit, but it was deleted. You can also delete the 'update' part, it was just double-posted for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    You can PM the link to me if you wish. I'll post it.
    It won't let me; this is a new account, but you can find them in the original source. Pane34 already quoted the info
    The info is from a comment in the original reddit post, which I can't link but you can find there. Maybe you can link it?

I just made this account to be the first one to link it here tbh, but it backfired lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shad View Post

But just "Return of Naga" + Tinker is pure fake.

EVERY NEW CLASS HAS FITTED THE XPAC THEME

DK? FROSTLAND
    MONK? PANDALAND
    DH? DEMONLAND

Underwater? TINKER OFC :^)
    While I don't think this is the real expansion, I wouldn't dismiss Tinker as a possibility just because the theme is South Seas. There would be a lot of Goblin lore there. I'm actually not sure where you would put a Tinker class if it wasn't South Seas. It's true that it's a bad fit for Naga, but playable Naga is a pipe dream that is even less likely to be developed since Metzen's departure. If they were to do this theme, it would be a more ideal time to introduce subraces instead.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

They're not going to release a new class after releasing a new class. Fake news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    They're not going to release a new class after releasing a new class. Fake news.
    Don't be so sure of that. They released new races back to back, and if the dev team is as big as its reported to be, they can handle it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    While I don't think this is the real expansion, I wouldn't dismiss Tinker as a possibility just because the theme is South Seas. There would be a lot of Goblin lore there. I'm actually not sure where you would put a Tinker class if it wasn't South Seas. It's true that it's a bad fit for Naga, but playable Naga is a pipe dream that is even less likely to be developed since Metzen's departure. If they were to do this theme, it would be a more ideal time to introduce subraces instead.
    Yeah, Kezan, Undermine, and a Hearthstone-like Gagetzhan seems like a pretty good time to release the Tinker class. As you said, that's a lot of Goblin lore. They'll probably just tack on Gnome Tinkers to balance things out, kind of like how DH lore is more centered on Night Elves than Blood Elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah totally fake and made up.

Plumber Isle? You mean Plunder Isle? Or is it a Plumber's Isle? Like Mario and Luigi?
    Do you see the amount of new information from this leak that was posted? More clarifying things from other leaked emails...

It seems this leak has some legitimacy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lythelia View Post
    There's always a first time!

An expansion concept based on K'aresh
    #TeamK'aresh #TeamWorldRevamp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azalar View Post
    There's always a first time!
    Well Pandaria happened so there is that.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    FF14 > WoW. Not an opinion, that's facts.
    This is the type of leak that I could definitely believe was real because this is exactly what we've been discussing for the past year and what makes the most sense.

But "Rise of the Naga Empire" sounds so corny and Tinker is something they've told us that they don't want to do because it'll destroy Engineering's fantasy. So this is definitely fake.

7+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that added post about the leak make it even more unbelieveble.
    At this point, they cannot be still doubting about what new class, or race they're adding, since they have stated that takes a lot of time to recreate, and also a huge part of the exp would need to focus on them.
    "You can wear whatever costume you want for Halloween and it's totally cool but here's a list of costumes I'll shame you for and call you sexist and racist if you do wear them"
    - Laci Green 2015.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post
    This is the type of leak that I could definitely believe was real because this is exactly what we've been discussing for the past year and what makes the most sense.

But "Rise of the Naga Empire" sounds so corny and Tinker is something they've told us that they don't want to do because it'll destroy Engineering's fantasy. So this is definitely fake.
    Can you please provide a source for the bolded and underlined portion of your comment?

Deleted
    Beign and Engineer and beign a Tinker is the same as Beign a Rogue/Warlock and beign a Demon Hunter. While most of the races can be engineers, only Goblins and Gnomes should be able to be Tinkers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Do you see the amount of new information from this leak that was posted? More clarifying things from other leaked emails...

It seems this leak has some legitimacy.
    What legitimacy? What single thing is there that gives this any legitimacy? There are no leaked emails. There is no leak.

Deleted
    A questline so i can group up with the Alliance?
    Well that is a questchain i will never do then.

You had me at "playable Naga". Not something I'm getting my hopes up for, but dam would I love to play as one of those scaly bastards.

It's a believable expansion concept but it's so predictable too. This is nothing more than a regurgitation of everyone's idea of a South Seas expansion with Naga and Tinkers and Boats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    "Real" Demon Hunters don't work as a class in modern WoW
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Please point out to me the player Demon Hunter who has Meta.

I'd rather see a new cloth class than anything else

Faction Allegiance System, this will not happen, unless wow is down to 500k subs.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen Gremlin View Post

That is such a pointless thing to say. Things change and the devs have changed their minds multiple times. Actually, maybe they will revamp the profession system to something that isn't boring. Anything can happen. Just think of draenor to be reminded of that.

With that said... it better not be anothe melee DPS. FFS! Give me a ranged DPS with turrets. Look at gazlowe in HotS!
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2017-05-22 at 01:00 AM.