Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    If I had to choose just one... oh that would be really painful. Still, it would have to be Altoholic. I have so many things spread across so many characters and gbanks that I would weep if I had to keep that information all in my brain.

Close second is a tie between Classic Quest Log (returns the look and functions of the quest log to my sanity) and Z-Perl (because Blizzard can barely do UI out of a wet paper bag).

Honorary gold star to BadBoy: Spam Blocker & Reporter. It's the CrapCleaner of Trade channel. ❤
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

Leatrix Plus.
    It let's me configure small but important things, disables some silly UI features etc.

It would easily​ be Weakauras.

Bartender4 probably.

WeakAuras /10yolos

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PewPewGG View Post
    Leatrix Plus.
    It let's me configure small but important things, disables some silly UI features etc.
    Have you looked into Advanced Interface Options? Based on the screenshots on curse I feel like AIO has the same and more config options than Leatrix Plus

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aliok View Post
    Honorary gold star to BadBoy: Spam Blocker & Reporter. It's the CrapCleaner of Trade channel. ❤
    Ugh I forgot about BadBoy, jesus chat would return to shitty ass guild spam again.
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

if i had to choose i'd say weakauras

but really i could probably get by without any of them, it'd just be less comfortable

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
    Altoholic, need to keep up to date which alt has stored each trade goods
    Its altoholic for me too, I am not organized, I need something to track the far flung crap that I've accumulated and misplaced across a sea of alts.

Weakauras. I can use it to make anything another addon does

Deleted
    I play with mostly default UI, but Blizzard nameplates are just so horrible, I really like KuiNameplates

10+ Year Old Account
    MoveAnything.

In terms of DBM, I actually raided without DBM for the longest time. Only got it when progressing on LK, because, yea, I REALLY needed to see Valk and Defile timers.

But I don't even play if MoveAnything is broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Auctionator.
    Without this blizzard AH would be a walking nightmare.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Weakauras for me
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOne01 View Post
    I believe your hands should be cut off. As I feel your opinions prove your not fit to type.
    Gen Off-Topic being hella ruthless

Elvui, the damn base UI is so ugly >.> plus elv has a lot of stuff rolled in :P

10+ Year Old Account
    EIther bagnon or TSM. ALthough I'm 100% positive TSM's outside client is the reason I keep getting suspended for third-party software.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    EIther bagnon or TSM. ALthough I'm 100% positive TSM's outside client is the reason I keep getting suspended for third-party software.
    Both me and my GF run it, no issues. It's probably something else.

elvui. I can survive without everything else

Deleted
    Tell Me When.

Deleted
    Skada or other dmg meters

gotta see them deeps