Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    2kdps per point post 52. This is as the pinnacle of st dps, a monk. Unbelievably small? Subjective.
    2k DPS when you're doing 700k+ is really tiny.
    Beta Club Brosquad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Interim View Post
    2kdps per point post 52. This is as the pinnacle of st dps, a monk. Unbelievably small? Subjective.
    10 points in concordance give 2000 extra str on around a 25% uptime, so its effectivly around 500 strength. That translate into roughly 10.000 extra DPS, which makes it around 1k per point. First, second third, fourth may be worth it. But at some point it become pointless to even put AP into the weapon beyond what you naturally get from other activities. If it takes you a week of hardcore farming getting 1 point, then there are much more effective ways to get that 1k of DPS.. Like persuing titanforged EQ.
    Cerunnir - Frost/Blood Death Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    2k DPS when you're doing 700k+ is really tiny.
    Exactly, which is why when I hit 52 today, I stopped farming AP, I'll get it from raids and so on for other specs and I don't intend of putting anymore into conc until I get 2 other artifacts to 52. This doesn't bother me to be fair, I wasn't farming AP like crazy anyway (which is why I hit conc today for my first wep)
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Now instead of being pissed off at four people at a time, I can be pissed off at TWENTY FOUR people at a time. That's called efficiency, my little enchiladas.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    When a group wipes and the boss has like 1m hp left I'm going to tell everyone in the raid they should have got at least 1 more concordance level :]
    That will only make you look clueless, though. If your raid has to rely on a minuscule increase to main stats (and look it up, it's only 200 int/str/agi per point) to kill a boss, then there are some much bigger issues going on. You're going to essentially be that one guy in LFR that suggests everyone wipes a bunch to stack Determination up.

Tell that to cutting edge progress raiding guilds, who were the first ones to progressed through mythic blackhand and star augur

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Archer View Post
    Anyone complaining about an ap "grind" is an idiot, you do not currently have to grind to compete. It's an unbelievably small dps increase to grind out even 10 traits more than your competitior.
    You seems to be the idiot here. i resubbed last month and entered a raid with the propper ilvl, i was kicked as a frost DK because low hp. the reason of the kick "too low hp, get some traits".

insta unsub.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Quote Originally Posted by Calauza View Post
    My heart is broken to witness to the arguments that are in favor of this cap. People you don't want AK 50 , you don't need it ? then stop upgrading it , it is that simple , but you have to be with such virulence against those who should upgrade it to 50. Me and others wanting to upgrade our AK to 50 stopping you from playing this game ? NO , but you wanting to cap AK to 40 does affect me psychology. Go ahead and celebrate , you got what you wanted you wanted so see some people stop upgrading AK , you got it , be happy that you agreed for a decision that only thing it does is to limit someones gameplay .Ofc not yours, but mine and others like me.
    Overly dramatic much?

And AK50 would've been broken in the current state of the game. It pushes Concordance a few more ranks but royally fucks up Artifact progression overall. AK50 would be fun for an hour, AK40 is at least somewhat balanced.

I'll be much happier with alts not having to research 5 more ranks, than getting 1-45 traits for one daily heroic.
    Last edited by MasterHamster; 2017-05-23 at 01:12 PM.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Quote Originally Posted by Calauza View Post
    My heart is broken to witness to the arguments that are in favor of this cap. People you don't want AK 50 , you don't need it ? then stop upgrading it , it is that simple , but you have to be with such virulence against those who should upgrade it to 50. Me and others wanting to upgrade our AK to 50 stopping you from playing this game ? NO , but you wanting to cap AK to 40 does affect me psychology. Go ahead and celebrate , you got what you wanted you wanted so see some people stop upgrading AK , you got it , be happy that you agreed for a decision that only thing it does is to limit someones gameplay .Ofc not yours, but mine and others like me.
    Just remember, this is not our game, this game belongs to Blizz and we are "here for the ride" sure we can comment about it but end of the day it's their game and they can do what they want. I side with Blizzard on the 40 cap(going up in 7.3) If history repeats itself we will get a new gold trait and more stuff to grind. for players who only play one spec / class this is a blow but for people who want to spend time on their alts this is a nice change.

I am REALLY casual doing stuff to gain AP on my main...at 48th trait, almost 49th. Probably another week I'll be at concordance.

What AK 50 was good for in my mind, was getting my other off specs maxed QUICKLY so I don't need to bother with them...they are off specs for a reason, but there are benefits for a max weapon.

At the end of the day though, people crying about AK 50 being gone could just as easily cry that Blizzard didn't give us AK 60 either, and oh snap, we still can't max shit out fast enough.

AK 40 should be fine until 7.3 hits. I'd be cool with them adding more to the artifact when that happens and then opening up AK to 50 or 60 or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    You seems to be the idiot here. i resubbed last month and entered a raid with the propper ilvl, i was kicked as a frost DK because low hp. the reason of the kick "too low hp, get some traits".

insta unsub.
    Did you got refounded mate???

Deleted
    people that whine about this are really stupid
    you are not supposed to max out the concordance of the legionfall.....because you cant
    you literally cant max it

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    If 7.3 adds another new set of traits, AK50 can probably be reinstated as the cap. I enjoy working towards the 7.2 traits because they're fairly well paced in the time to unlock each. It's not fun to get everything in one casual afternoon, even if it's an alt or offspec weapon.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Blizzard can't win here. Leave it uncapped, and people will complain about the "grind". Cap it, and people will complain that artifact knowledge is useless because they can't spend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Drusin View Post
    When a group wipes and the boss has like 1m hp left I'm going to tell everyone in the raid they should have got at least 1 more concordance level :]
    As silly as it may seem, you wouldn't be wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    Sure they can win - remove the system.
    Why? There's nothing wrong with it.

Deleted
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    If you actually read the post you see that they buffed it for alts. So instead of buying 5 levels below you can buy max level straight away.
    This change does nothing but make it easier for alts, you just have to play them a bit to get the AP instead of getting it for free in a day with AK 50.
    Now it takes you a few days of playing a few hours a night. (or spread out over a month).

The grind was over at the Concordance trait anyway, this hasn't changed.
    I really don't understand why the community is up in arms again over a change that really does not change anything for your main but makes it easier for an alt to catch up right now.
    Really don't understand the people that play this game.
    That was an addition to existing discussion on EU forums (not part of the original post afaik or what I can see tbh). Good change, least they recognize the problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaintk View Post
    yeah another letdown for alts legion is really a alts killer, warcraft always been so good for alt leveling and all, but legion just killed it with all those invisible wall and grinding
    Legion is by FAR the most alt friendly expansion.

AP catch up is insane, and gear catch up is the easier that it has ever been.

Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    http://blue.mmo-champion.com/topic/1...tfixes-may-22/

Blizzard no. People are already complaining enough about the AP Grind for weapons. Very center of a lot of peoples dislike of the game right now.

This is like trying to put out the fire by pouring gasoline onto it.
    Is it really that, or just a popular gripe to jump onto - because it is always easier to blame blizzard for the route to get somewhere, than the ones actually demanding it in the first place, the players.

What would have happened when we reached 50 - someone would have demanded it be raised higher, and then complain about how long it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by Quilzar View Post
    Legion is by FAR the most alt friendly expansion.

AP catch up is insane, and gear catch up is the easier that it has ever been.
    It is as friendly as people let it be, and they aren't doing a lot of that.
    Expecting a near complete catch up is silly.
    A catchup is meant to improve some aspects, which AK does at least for those with a further progressed character.
    Though it is a problem for those without.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2017-05-23 at 01:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

10+ Year Old Account
    The whole system is stupid, I wouldn't waste any time grinding, all I have done are raids, I get most of my AP from running follower missions

Quote Originally Posted by theyanger View Post
    Really annoying for those of us with alts. Back to requiring me to play it a LOT each week to keep it up. No thanks.
    You say this like it's an uncurable disease. I stopped playing my alts, now I enjoy life and hate de game less.