10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dlhak View Post
    Because chrsitians stopped associating with their religion after Hitler killed 6 millions jews ?
    Uhm..... Hitler was anti-christian, Hitler was not religious.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Anyone who thinks rolling over and showing their belly without doing anything about these attrocities is just as sick. We tried not doing anything. Now it's time for action.
    Didn't we invade Afghanistan a few years ago?
    That took "action", if anything.

Killed al-Qaeda leader as well. Did it help?

10+ Year Old Account
    Russianvids weighs in...

<snip>

Full disclosure: I think Russianvids is a bit "out there." (Yes, even for me.)

<snip>

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Aye, and ISIS wants power but hides behind religion.
    If you somehow managed to remove religion then people would find something else to kill for.
    As I said earlier, ISIS is just the bogeyman of the day, before them it was Al Qaeda, next it will some other Islamic group. The issue is extremism within Islam and those who refuse to debate the problems within Islam.

Quote Originally Posted by ParanoiD84 View Post
    Here you can see a suicide bomber setting of the vest right next to people in paris and only he vaporized with not even a injury from others. Weak ass bombs exist and i have alot more videos like that with failed bombs.

We will see.

And yes isis weak and desperate as they are take responsibility for everything to show them that they are not weak as fuck, pussies.
    ... I sure wish they'd mess up their bombs on every single occasion.

Deleted
    I will never get these extremist Christians blowing shit all the time.

Pull them out of their homes, and put bullets in there brains. If you are willing to hold onto a book and claim you "aren't one of them" rather than letting go, your one of them.
    Sounds exactly like what ISIS does in most fucked up areas...

Sweet Jesus I hope you don't live in the US...we have enough wackos here..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SmarterThanU View Post
    Disgusting how right winged nazis on twitter already blame islam and muslims.

Did they forget that brainwashed islamic extremists in Paris also killed 3 muslims??

- - - Updated - - -

It has nothing to do with immigration. It is because right winged people are mean to immigrants, persecute and attack them.
    They have to welcome them. Western people have to adapt to the immigrants and make them feel home if they want these terrorist attacks to stop.
    we call that victim​ blaming, maybe if those children that died weren't dressed so provocatively they wouldn't have been killed,

Disgusting.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    As I said earlier, ISIS is just the bogeyman of the day, before them it was Al Qaeda, next it will some other Islamic group. The issue is extremism within Islam and those who refuse to debate the problems within Islam.
    Indeed but acting as if all people within that group is the problem is not helping.
    You might not but the poster I wrote to does think that removing all muslims is a good way of fixing the issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    And thats why Islam should be banned.
    Religion of peace lol
    Western Europe is already Lost.
    And even more muslims are coming

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:53 PM.
    Legion is the worst expansion
    BFA=Blizzard Failed Again
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment..._google_trend/

Deleted
    Kind of hoping my niece isn't an Ariana Grande fan. I think she'd be a bit too young to have gone to a concert though. Finnish tabloids did say there were no Finns who died, but I'm not sure if my niece would qualify; I think she'd just be considered a British citizen. Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Indeed but acting as if all people within that group is the problem is not helping.
    You might not but the poster I wrote to does think that removing all muslims is a good way of fixing the issues.
    Whilst it is not what I would advocate, removing all Muslims from the country would reduce the chances of an Islamic terrorist attack. The logic is fairly sound, the practicality not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    If they are not willing to let go of this religion, the koran, which is far more trouble than it is worth, that means they are not willing nor wanting to integrate with society. If they are not wanting nor willing to integrate to society, instead wanting to remain loyal to islam, they forfeit their lives.

Islam is FAR FAR FAR more trouble than it's worth.
    Can we just ban all religions?

Quote Originally Posted by Shamza View Post
    See what I mean? It would literally take these beasts coming into your house to kill you and you'd probably still defend them with ad hominem nonsense.
    You make no fucking sense.

You are calling an entire religion a religion of hate because of LITERALLY A CULT (isis) as if cults within Christianity or any religion haven't existed and done horrible horrible things before including terrorism.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Can we just ban all religions?
    Islam first as it's the newest. If people still blow themselves up at child concerts we will ban all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teaon View Post
    spread fear, create terror, increase hate among people, riots, untrust, anger, pride, discrimination and agony.

think about it, why would isis bomb a random place full with civilians rather than bombing critical places.

just think about it for a bit.
    That only makes me think of their motives. That's not how you make the whole world like sharia and islam, like pretty much the opposite. But isn't that their agenda? To get the whole world follow those rules, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pie Eater View Post
    Have you read the planned frost mage "nerfs" ?!? It's like nerfing a hangman's rope by coloring it blue.
    Mr. Smith about the cost of Triple-spec
    3k gold right off the bat, about 5 silver a week later.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Islam first as it's the newest. If people still blow themselves up at child concerts we will ban all.
    Im sure banning islam will stop islamic terrorism.

If you want to stop terrorism, you need to ban humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Islam is in dire need of a reformation.

There is a noteworthy number of terror sympathisants withithin that religion.

Not to mention that many reachings in mosques are straight out of the dark ages:
    http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN12S0HE

In another case here in germany, a free author visited 23 mosques wirh hidden recording equipment.
    There were teachings about trades with camels, about how women should be covered, and 'our foreign fellow citizens, the germans'.
    Foreign germans. In germany, mind you.

Islam grew wildly, and it also grew cancerous cells.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2017-05-23 at 02:55 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    You make no fucking sense.

You are calling an entire religion a religion of hate because of LITERALLY A CULT (isis) as if cults within Christianity or any religion haven't existed and done horrible horrible things before including terrorism.
    If you think the problem within Islam is restricted to relatively small groups like ISIS, then you have no place in the debate.