Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why are people so willing to suck up to Blizzard? For God's sake, Ornyx is a community manager and is therefore paid to act as a liaison between the players and Blizzard. Unless Blizzard's response to valid feedback is trashtalking their customers, I don't believe Ornyx was acting within his competence. The arrogant fool should be fired for abusing a community manager account to humiliate a paying customer. If he wants to talk shit instead of doing his job, maybe he should post on a normal user account instead of hiding behind that blue icon.

HAHAHA!

It's so true though, the people bitching the most about there being "no content!" are usually not even partaking in half the shit that's going on. Every expansion has those people.

It's as if I were to log onto some other MMORPG, only do the leveling experience and then sit around on forums bitching about how the game "has no content" because I have no personal interest in said content.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    Why are people so willing to suck up to Blizzard? For God's sake, Ornyx is a community manager and is therefore paid to act as a liaison between the players and Blizzard. Unless Blizzard's response to valid feedback is trashtalking their customers, I don't believe Ornyx was acting within his competence. The arrogant fool should be fired for abusing a community manager account to humiliate a paying customer. If he wants to talk shit instead of doing his job, maybe he should post on a normal user account instead of hiding behind that blue icon.
    Why are you in such need of vilifying Blizzard? Answer that question and then perhaps you'll find the answer to your own.

It's nowhere close to "valid feedback" to bitch and whine endlessly about there being "no content", and having done just a fraction of the content on hand because "personal taste". If someone's REALLY the type of player partaking in all content and thus qualified to speak on the matter, then he/she wouldn't have 25% participation rate in-game and 110% participation rate bitching on the forums.

Deleted
    'Wow dat dev is such an edgelord that remark was so witty savage af comeback!'

Really guys grow up already.

Also:
    Reasonable person: "It's completely valid to say this employee was showing unprofessional behaviour towards a customer."
    Unreasonable person: "Lul stfu ur just a returded Blizz hater!"
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2017-05-24 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rda View Post

(2) Legion isn't a great expansion.
    It's the best expansion to date with the largest amount of varied and always relevant content catering to a wide variety of players. Jaded little shits that simply don't enjoy WoW anymore aside.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    It's nowhere close to "valid feedback" to bitch and whine endlessly about there being "no content", and having done just a fraction of the content on hand because "personal taste". If someone's REALLY the type of player partaking in all content and thus qualified to speak on the matter, then he/she wouldn't have 25% participation rate in-game and 110% participation rate bitching on the forums.
    None of this matters (not that the 25% figure is true either, but whatever).

The issue is about a Blizzard employee going at a customer.

This is completely unprofessional.

That he doesn't appear to understand why this is an issue is even more hilarious.

The end.

Because:

(1) Ornyx was clearly unprofessional, and

(2) Legion isn't a great expansion.

There is just very little positive to discuss. 7.2 flopped, 7.3 is nowhere near and who knows if it will be any good. Thus people are discussing Ornyx and his gaffes.

That's the big picture.
    1. His first and foremost job is to relay information from the devs to the players and viceversa, and he does that just fine. He doesn't need to act the way Customer Service does, and therefore doesn't need to fit your idea of professionalism.

2. I have never seen you be positive about anything WoW-related on this forum, so you disliking Legion is simply par for the course.
    When we looked at the relics of the precursors, we saw the height civilization can attain.
    When we looked at their ruins, we marked the danger of that height.
    - Keeper Annals

It's the best expansion to date with the largest amount of varied and always relevant content catering to a wide variety of players. Jaded little shits that simply don't enjoy WoW anymore aside.
    Yeah, yeah, that's why the number of people who PVP, for example, is 2.5 times less than it was in WoD.

Deleted
    Man, it is amazing the things that have to be explained to you.

With Ornyx going personal at the customer: scandal, controversy, some people angry at Blizzard, others angry at those angry at Blizzard.

Without Ornyx going personal at the customer: none of the above BS.

Clearer?
    Hahhaha, you really think it's that simple? Shows what you know...

Let people behave any way they please: The environment becomes more and more toxic driving other people away and makes work worse for those who have to stick around, leading to less enthusiasm, passion, motivation as well as less posts in general.

Less posts leads to more complaining, whining and further toxic behaviour.

Don't let people behave any way they please: People realize that just because they pay for a product, they can't treat the people they pay like garbage.

As I said before, even the person you're defending agreed with Ornyx, so I'm not even sure what you're trying to do at this point.

Was this clear enough for you @rda, or are you going to ignore this post like you ignored the previous one?

HAHAHA!

It's so true though, the people bitching the most about there being "no content!" are usually not even partaking in half the shit that's going on. Every expansion has those people.

It's as if I were to log onto some other MMORPG, only do the leveling experience and then sit around on forums bitching about how the game "has no content" because I have no personal interest in said content.

- - - Updated - - -

Why are you in such need of vilifying Blizzard? Answer that question and then perhaps you'll find the answer to your own.

EVERYONE who paid for WoW is qualified to have an opinion on it. If he paid in the belief that he would get a certain kind of product that he didn't actually get, he has the right to post feedback. What part of WoW being a product don't you understand? PEOPLE. WHO. DON'T. LIKE. A. PRODUCT. COMPLAIN. ABOUT. IT! That's how feedback works. Ornyx's position is COMMUNITY MANAGER, not SHIT TALKER-IN-CHIEF. If he can't do his job he should be fired.

Deleted

That he doesn't appear to understand why this is an issue is even more hilarious.

The end.
    The very person them-self acknowledged that Ornyx wasn't wrong, the very person them-self stated that they weren't offended by Ornyx comment, so why are you? What is with you?

Quote Originally Posted by By the Emperor View Post
    Bloody hell what's with you people, first rda twists what happened, and now you claim that he belittled and mocked the person? None of that is true, stop making up bullshit.

You claim that they lost, I claim that we simply don't know. Someone who would unsubscribe due to something this trivial wouldn't have continued to play the game regardless, it's probably the most ridiculous reason I've ever heard.
    Not making stuff up at all but you're right that we don't know any actual numbers.
    It did anger a lot of players however. When customers lose trust in your company, you lose money. It's as simple as that.

The end.
    Your opinion, last time I checked you're not some authority on the matter.

Your butt is hurt from it? Mine sure isn't, I say good on him for calling out the fallacy.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    1. His first and foremost job is to relay information from the devs to the players and viceversa, and he does that just fine. He doesn't need to act the way Customer Service does, and therefore doesn't need to fit your idea of professionalism.

2. I have never seen you be positive about anything WoW-related on this forum, so you disliking Legion is simply par for the course.
    This is off-topic, but you not seeing me saying anything positive about WoW on the forum is just you not paying attention. I said many good things about Blizzard. For example, I fully back them up on not doing vanilla servers, quite a hot topic. WoD and Legion aren't very good, and there's little to praise, true, but it's not my fault. End of off-topic.

The very person them-self acknowledged that Ornyx wasn't wrong, what is with you?
    No, he said he was wrong but he was not offended by it.

Your opinion, last time I checked you're not some authority on the matter.
    This isn't my opinion, this is the basics of the job. Ask others. You don't go personal. When you do, that's being unprofessional.

- - - Updated - - -

The very person them-self acknowledged that Ornyx wasn't wrong, the very person them-self stated that they weren't offended by Ornyx comment, so why are you? What is with you?
    He didn't acknowledge 25%. He did more than 25%, but didn't want to engage in a silly dispute.

Deleted
    Not sure what this is based on as most of us are just sick and tired of stupidity shown by this community.
    Love that Ornyx finally called some idiot out on his bullshit, he should do that on a daily basis.
    Let all whining moany idiots fuck off so that all their shit doesn't drown out the very few actually decent posts with actual feedback instead of "BLI1zzZZ, NO CONTENT! PL:ZJ GIEF MORE" or "BliZZz YOU SAWK, LERN TO PLAY YOUR OWN GAME!".

Fucking wish most of these players would just be banned with a few people on here as well.
    It would do the game and the industry a LOT of good.

EVERYONE who paid for WoW is qualified to have an opinion on it. If he paid in the belief that he would get a certain kind of product that he didn't actually get, he has the right to post feedback. What part of WoW being a product don't you understand? PEOPLE. WHO. DON'T. LIKE. A. PRODUCT. COMPLAIN. ABOUT. IT! That's how feedback works. Ornyx's position is COMMUNITY MANAGER, not SHIT TALKER-IN-CHIEF. If he can't do his job he should be fired.
    I paid for my car, does that mean I'm qualified to have an opinion on how it was made and how it functions and every little detail?

Haha, no. I can only give an opinion on the things I experience in regards to the car. What I CAN'T do, is bitch and whine about how everything I don't experience within the car is "bad" and "low quality" or "non-existant".

And Ornyx can do his job, this was one zing against 1 whiner. I don't think you're the one to say if he's qualified, that's up to his employer.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    When customers lose trust in your company, you lose money. It's as simple as that.
    Why would anyone want to take that into account?

All we should do is praise this employee for making a witty comeback!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    No, he said he was wrong but he was not offended by it.
    Incorrect, this is what the person said in reply to Ornyx comment:
    Yeah, I won't argue that point. I just don't personally see the point in doing the same content on multiple difficulties. It's not for me.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=10#post-197

As well as:
    Excuse me? Did you miss the post I made where I agreed with what Ornyx said to me? Open mouth, insert foot.
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...ge=20#post-400

Get your facts straight and stop making up bullshit. The person in question agrees with Ornyx, stop claiming they don't.

Deleted
    No, they are not.
    Do you spam the Apple forums continuously when you don't like your phone or parts of it?
    Do you spam the Tesco help desk every goddamn day with shit because you did not like your apple pie?
    How bout when you did not enjoy the last 25% of your burger in McDonalds? You go back because you fucking hated that last 25% or just trow it away and ignore it?

No, you don't.

For some shitty reason games get put in a who different genre and every fucking idiot with a keyboard feels the need to let the devs know what they don't like and how they want it changed.
    If you don't like the game then fuck off?
    The game is made for millions, not a hand ful of fucking 12 year olds that feel like the world revolves around them.
    If you don't like 99% of the content then go play something else and piss off.