Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Just show me one, please, someone.
    Go back to CNN and read the articles posted during the election. Hell just read anything from 2016. It is full of fucking bias either with the tone or the articles title. If you still can't see that then there is no helping you.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trump View Post
    Go back to CNN and read the articles posted during the election. Hell just read anything from 2016. It is full of fucking bias either with the tone or the articles title. If you still can't see that then there is no helping you.
    Link me one, just one. AL Jazeera, NYTimes, WaPo, WSJ, NPR, CNN, Reuters, AP, BBC, CBC. Come on, I know you have some good ones!
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Link me one, just one. AL Jazeera, NYTimes, WaPo, WSJ, NPR, CNN, Reuters, AP, BBC, CBC. Come on, I know you have some good ones!
    You won't get one. But we can link one that Fox News recently had to retract because they were posting outright conspiracy theories with no proof. The Seth Rich story. These guys that are trying to talk shit about every other media place, cannot and will not find a story that is outright lies like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    You won't get one. But we can link one that Fox News recently had to retract because they were posting outright conspiracy theories with no proof. The Seth Rich story. These guys that are trying to talk shit about every other media place, cannot and will not find a story that is outright lies like that.
    You realize we dont need to provide proof... all he has to do is read one fucking article. The guy is so fucking loony toons in his own head that he simply refuses to listen and thinks anything positive about Trump or any republican for that matter is insanity. He's fucking lost.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    You realize we dont need to provide proof... all he has to do is read one fucking article. The guy is so fucking loony toons in his own head that he simply refuses to listen and thinks anything positive about Trump or any republican for that matter is insanity. He's fucking lost.
    You don't know how proof works, do you? You made a claim, you must provide the proof. You're asking your opponent to read your mind and do your work for you. Why should he do that? If you believe what you say is so easy to prove, then do it yourself.

Here's a tip, though. Being biased and being wrong are not necessarily the same thing.
    Last edited by LaserSharkDFB; 2017-05-27 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You ever laugh so much that it starts to hurt?
    Yep, it's been that painful lately.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Cebel View Post
    No, you are fucking lost if you think I was helping you or God Emperor Trump. I am laughing at you for believing this bullshit and not seeing the bullshit about Trump.

Liberals 10 years ago

The liberal media is a myth
    Liberals now

The media is liberal but reality has a liberal bias so that's ok mang

15+ Year Old Account
    I think Trump is living under an electron microscope...and literally everything he does is blown out of proportion and sensationalized by the media. He called the media the enemy of the American people...so obviously they HATE his guts, this is just their way of getting back at him. Does he fuck up a lot? Yes. Does he fuck up as often and as badly as the media portrays? I doubt it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    I think Trump is living under an electron microscope...and literally everything he does is blown out of proportion and sensationalized by the media. He called the media the enemy of the American people...so obviously they HATE his guts, this is just their way of getting back at him. Does he fuck up a lot? Yes. Does he fuck up as often and as badly as the media portrays? I doubt it.
    Even Fox's reporting was more negative than positive. And let's point out again that the Leader of the Free World does not get to make a lot of fuckups. No matter who sits in the Oval Office, his decisions can change lives. If Trump doesn't care enough about his responsibilities to stop making blatant fuckups on a nearly daily basis, the media is 100% justified in taking him to task for it. He's a complete amateur at politics, doesn't know anything about how to do his job, has surrounded himself with the worst possible people, and for a long-time reality TV star he has a shockingly poor grasp of optics.

The mocking will continue until the presidenting improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Well it is a good thing that young black child is a budding rocket scientist. Rocket scientists are usually pretty smart.
    And most rocket scientists think Trump is a moron. Rocket scientists are usually pretty smart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

According to a Harvard study, CNN and NBC coverage of Trump's first 100 days has been 93% negative. While during the same time period Obama received only 41% negative coverage and Bush 57%.
    This is one of the reasons he said "No politician has been treated so worse in history".

I bet this 93% doesn't come close to what is posted here.
    Can you name something positive he's done? Not political rhetoric bs positive, actual by his hands positive?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    Can you name something positive he's done? Not political rhetoric bs positive, actual by his hands positive?
    Yeah, these stats, if anything, lends credence to Trump's claims about "fake news".

They *MUST* be spreading lies to come up with enough positive Trump news to fill 7%.

Quote Originally Posted by Halicia View Post
    Yeah, these stats, if anything, lends credence to Trump's claims about "fake news".

They *MUST* be spreading lies to come up with enough positive Trump news to fill 7%.
    well despite a train wreck of a budget with its 2 trillion math error and voodoo economics, he does increase the VA funding....so i guess that is something.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/by...rticle/2623641

According to a Harvard study, CNN and NBC coverage of Trump's first 100 days has been 93% negative. While during the same time period Obama received only 41% negative coverage and Bush 57%.
    This is one of the reasons he said "No politician has been treated so worse in history".

I bet this 93% doesn't come close to what is posted here.
    Gotta love the Right-Wing media LYING to their readers. They take a study, take it out of context and spin and confuse their readers.

The SAME Harvard people released a study that showed Hillary Clinton had more negative coverage than Trump during the election, and Tucker Carlson said it was a bad study and #fakenews. Now they love this study from the SAME PEOPLE because they can spin it and confuse their idiot viewers.

Smerconish from CNN actually had the guy who did the study on his show and he explains why the results are the way they are (You may notice how Fox News never bothered to bring on the professor to explain to their audience the results):

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    Gotta love the Right-Wing media LYING to their readers. They take a study, take it out of context and spin and confuse their readers.

The SAME Harvard people released a study that showed Hillary Clinton had more negative coverage than Trump during the election, and Tucker Carlson said it was a bad study and #fakenews. Now they love this study from the SAME PEOPLE because they can spin it and confuse their idiot viewers.

Smerconish from CNN actually had the guy who did the study on his show and he explains why the results are the way they are (You may notice how Fox News never bothered to bring on the professor to explain to their audience the results):
    I'd say the news coverage of Trump was decent until he became front runner for the republican primary. It's been negative ever since. Respectively, both candidates had a bunch of shit in the media about them.

So much hate in this thread. Haters gonna hate.
    Really quite surprised it has lasted this long to be surprised. I knew people would despute the results. It is exactly why I don't use citations.
    Have a wonderful Memorial Weekend everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    I'd say the news coverage of Trump was decent until he became front runner for the republican primary. It's been negative ever since. Respectively, both candidates had a bunch of shit in the media about them.
    Almost every negative story about Trump is stuff he himself caused...will go even as far as the Buzzfeed story that wouldn't have existed if it didn't look like Trump acted like, to quote Stephen Colbert, the cock-holster of Putin.

Everybody knows in the news that has a bit of journalistic integrity or integrity in general knows that every negative story is a self made. When Mitch McConnal says a ''less drama from the white house '' it's a polite way of saying ''get you're freaking god dam act together and stop fucking things over every other day''.

Considering reality has a 98% negative rating on Trump, CNN and NBC must have a conservative bias.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Considering reality has a 98% negative rating on Trump, CNN and NBC must have a conservative bias.
    Closer to 41% positive I believe. I am not sure what the negative is as I don't really keep up with them. I am sure someone will post the current poll numbers.