Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundh View Post
    You say it doesn't diminish anything for you, yet your character has barely scratched the surface of normal nighthold, no heroic nighthold, and very far from mythic nighthold.

The other guys point was literally that people stop playing the raiding scene after LFR, and diminishes the amount of people who want to participate in the higher difficulties, and that's exactly what you have done, point proven. You don't want to bother with higher difficulties, because you have already "defeated" the bosses on playground mode.
    You must be blind.

First off: Barely scratched normal NH???? Are u looking at the right character? I have killed every boss in NM NH 2-3 times. That is more then scratched the surface its done, finished. Those fights are not going to change no matter how many more times I do them.

Second: I give no fuck's about heroic NH. I did Heroic EN while current and knocked out Heroic TOV about a week ago just so I could get my current mog. Heroic/Mythic raiding holds ZERO interest to me.

Finally: No LFR does not dimishes the amount of people who want to do higher difficulties and no I am not proof that it does. If LFR was removed tomorrow (and not replaced with a queable raid mode), I would 100% stop playing WoW and never return. You know what dimishes players from wanting to do NM+ raiding....Go look at LFG and its a perfect example why people avoid it.

To add if u even looked at my achievement's (Its clear u didn't) I cleared NM NH before LFR was even fully open.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2017-05-28 at 02:05 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    To add if u even looked at my achievement's (Its clear u didn't) I cleared NM NH before LFR was even fully open.
    Congrats on paying for a carry?

Edit: Since we're going there, you have nine total M+ runs between 2 and 4, and four runs above 5, with exactly zero above 10. You barely touch content and sit there and bitch about how it should all be queueable, despite the incredible amount of hours you put in when you are subbed.

I also assume you only unsubbed very recently, because you were online about 4-5 days ago.
    Last edited by Snuffleupagus; 2017-05-28 at 02:20 AM.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Congrats on paying for a carry?
    Didn't pay for a carry.

So are you going to pop in the thread just to make smart ass remarks?
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

10+ Year Old Account
    So are you going to pop in the thread just to make smart ass remarks?
    Actually champ, I agree with LFR being in the game, just not with exclusivity wrt runes and titanforging (which should be removed from the game).
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    *Notes that JT does not do non-queuable content
    *Notes that JT wants content to be queuable
    *Somehow thinks this is a contradiction?

Maybe, just maybe, if Mythic+ were queueable ... JT would be doing it more! Holy fuck, how did I figure that one out by means other than actually paying attention to anything JT has said for the last couple years?
    LOL Hey someone gets it

If its non-queueable, there is a highly likely hood I won't do it unless I am extremely bored.

Edit: To be clear I'm fine with Mythic+ not being queable, Mythic itself tho should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tgoodchild View Post
    *Notes that JT does not do non-queuable content
    *Notes that JT wants content to be queuable
    *Somehow thinks this is a contradiction?

Maybe, just maybe, if Mythic+ were queueable ... JT would be doing it more! Holy fuck, how did I figure that one out by means other than actually paying attention to anything JT has said for the last couple years?
    Mythic+ will never be queueable, and quite frankly if you can't muster up the social skills to play a dungeon with four other people without a crippling dependency on game systems that do the work for you, maybe an MMO isn't the right choice of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Mythic+ will never be queueable, and quite frankly if you can't muster up the social skills to play a dungeon with four other people without a crippling dependency on game systems that do the work for you, maybe an MMO isn't the right choice of game.
    Maybe this MMO isn't right for you since you clearly hate all these systems that are in it and each day they are adding more.

WoW will never go back to the Classic/TBC style and its about time people accept that(Including some dev's who still have a EQ mindset).

Now, artifact power is not really a bribe so much as it is equity between modes, so let's let that one go. Same with Legendaries. The other is Titanforging. Now, this is a shitty system in general, but again, all loot titanforges, so we can let that go too.
    That may be true IF you did LFR -OR- other difficulties

most players do LFR -AND- other difficulties

Quote Originally Posted by Hctaz View Post
    So the game was only really good for half of it's life... gotcha. Sucks that they had to ruin it with LFR. It's funny you think it's good for the game when certain devs have even admitted they wished it was never implemented but that they simply didn't have the technology to make flexible mode a thing. They've been trying to remove things that ruin the game such as flying but whiny babies won't let them. They probably have a pristine version of the game somewhere with normal, heroic, and no flying that they love to play and wish they could release but can't because people like you will burn their HQ down.
    LFR did not ruin anything except people's sense worth in the game. It is an optional element in the game that people can participate if they wish. Just as some people do not enjoy PvP and so avoid it. Has it ruined the game that some people do not enage in PvP? No.

Has LFR removed any form of raiding? No. You complain about others being whiny yet you continue to moan about a part of the game that you do not have do and have not taken anything from the game.

Just because some devs disagree does not mean they are correct or right. There are probably some devs that agreed LFR is a good thing, what then? Are they wrong?

Saying oh you don't like it so don't do it is a stupid argument to begin with. If the gear in LFR couldn't titanforge higher then a mythic piece it wouldn't be a problem honestly. But the way it is set up now you can run LFR and get better then mythic gear without ever doing a mythic raid. I think thats kind of stupid.

They should just rename it to "LFAP" because thats about all it is good for these days outside of just getting a taste of endgame content.

You mean to say they should use logic? Preposterous.

Quote Originally Posted by Senistian View Post
    Saying oh you don't like it so don't do it is a stupid argument to begin with. If the gear in LFR couldn't titanforge higher then a mythic piece it wouldn't be a problem honestly. But the way it is set up now you can run LFR and get better then mythic gear without ever doing a mythic raid. I think thats kind of stupid.
    Oh ya totally worth doing content you hate because there is a 0.1% chance u get a mythic level item....

The only thing I hate about LFR is it increases my Leggo bad luck protection so I feel the need to run it every week. Ya I don't "need" to do it but without specific Leggos you really feel gimped. I play all 3 of my specs in raids so ... yes I need a lot of them. I think I have 10 now? But not all the ones I want

I wish if you killed A boss he won't drop a lego on the other 3 difficulties, then I wouldn't feel the need to run it so many damn times.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    The only thing I hate about LFR is it increases my Leggo bad luck protection so I feel the need to run it every week. Ya I don't "need" to do it but without specific Leggos you really feel gimped. I play all 3 of my specs in raids so ... yes I need a lot of them. I think I have 10 now? But not all the ones I want

I wish if you killed A boss he won't drop a lego on the other 3 difficulties, then I wouldn't feel the need to run it so many damn times.
    This is called addiction.....

(If u don't play u can't win, Someday ill win that One Million Dollars).

You don't have those legendary's and yet are doing fine, So how are u gimped?

Oh ya totally worth doing content you hate because there is a 0.1% chance u get a mythic level item....
    Low chance maybe, but doing lfr I have gotten 3 pieces of 900+ gear, I am also a player who got 2 legendaries in the same day doing world quest. Yeah it may be a low chance but it is still a chance.

This is called addiction.....

(If u don't play u can't win, Someday ill win that One Million Dollars).

You don't have those legendary's and yet are doing fine, So how are u gimped?
    Rofl it isn't called an addiction lololol, its called wanting to help your raid out the best you can by doing whatever you can outside of raiding. Its not like im doing LFR for the 0.0000001% chance for Titanforge, im literally doing LFR to increase my chances for Legos, its a static % increase regardless of what difficulty you do and has NOTHING to do with the lottery or RNG. Im getting 1 lego every 2 weeks atm.

They asked me to swap to Shadow the other day but I don't have any Shadow leggos yet so my dps was much then everyone elses (Because its all holy/disc leggos). Is it the end of the world? nope, but every little bit helps when it comes to Mythic raiding especially on some of those fights.
    Last edited by Raone; 2017-05-28 at 03:16 AM.

Nothing in this game is required, Its a video game its not curing cancer and there is no gun to your head. If u don't like something don't do it.

Also by doing it you keep it relevant and blizzard will keep it around because its getting used.

(Personally I enjoy LFR)
    This is always going to be a shitty argument, technically you don't have to do anything ever anywhere, but then you'll be dead. You don't have to have a job, you don't have to eat, you don't have to live, you don't have pay bills, you don't have to obey laws, but if you don't there are consequences, and you cannot get what you want without fulfilling a some sort of condition.

You can use the "you don't HAVE to" argument to pretty much justify any god damn thing you want in this game, which means it's a bad argument. You don't have to have good gear, you don't have to have tier, so why should you get it from LFR?

Honestly my impression is that lots of people are doing LFR, not really because they enjoy it, but because of the rewards. They're not interested in what they're doing, they just want to queue, get their stuff (AP, runes, gear) and get out as fast as possible. You don't see that as much in higher difficulties, and it's part of what makes LFR utterly not enjoyable to me.

Not every player doing LFR is like that of course. But it's a big part of the ''lol it's just LFR'' syndrome that makes it less a raid and more a pale simulacrum of one.