Quote Originally Posted by SupBrah View Post
    Please dont use extremely large GIFs or images.
    Shes 20 perfectly legal.
    Last edited by Faltemer; 2017-05-24 at 08:56 PM.

Love it when the trailers come out.
    People over analyse things, see things that aren't there and ultimately make a tit of themselves.

Remember SyrioGate last year?

Deleted
    The Lannisters are getting totally wrecked!

10+ Year Old Account
    0:48 : Could it be Casterly Rock attacked by the Unsullied?

0:58 : So it looks like Melisandre went to Dragonstone when she got banished by Jon. Quite logical. So I guess she's with Dany, now.

1:16 : Looks like Jon will confront Littlefinger in the crypts of Winterfell. Chances are it will be about Lyanna...
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    That last scene of Drogon and the Dothraki charging into a battle looked so fucking awesome. So bloody excited!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm patiently waiting for Alt Shift X to do this. His videos are pretty good and informative.
    I also enjoy his videos very much, but you know, it's always fun to do your own nitpicking

Deleted
    Wtf is Jon & co doing north of the wall if that's where they are?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold21 View Post
    I also enjoy his videos very much, but you know, it's always fun to do your own nitpicking
    Well, his videos last season took some time to come out after each episode...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post

- - - Updated - - -

It's as if that is his trademark. They don't immediatly pop up after the release of something new, like EmergencyAmesowe does.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Arthur Dayne View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I take it you haven't read the season spoilers (in regards to Jon being north of the wall)

Spoilers

If i recall correctly, they go there in expedition to capture a wight to serve as evidence to the South of the impending doom that's heading for them

Quote Originally Posted by Unholyfap View Post
    Still waiting for Arya to show her goods
    Well, unless I'm going blind (Which is a real possibility) I think Arya is making out with Ellaria Sand in the trailer. I'm pretty sure that's Arya anyways, and as for Ellaria, nobody else in the entire show wears those shoulderpads.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

7+ Year Old Account
    Gotta admit, even though I am a MUCH MUCH bigger fan of the books than the show, I'm really looking forward to the coming season. Would rather experience it via Martin's writing, but, I'll take what I can get.

Just blow up the wall, destroy Castle Black. Kill all the Night's Watch. I'm so over that boring storyline.

I never want that set piece to show up again.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Gotta admit, even though I am a MUCH MUCH bigger fan of the books than the show, I'm really looking forward to the coming season. Would rather experience it via Martin's writing, but, I'll take what I can get.
    We may never get there with text, The old bastard is apart of 5 new shows now, has two books left and has already stated the books die with him.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    We may never get there with text, The old bastard is apart of 5 new shows now, has two books left and has already stated the books die with him.
    Yeah, the guy is constantly busy. I would never want to steer anyone away from what they desire/want to do, but, goddammit I want the next book!

Deleted
    Two questions:

1. How did Benjen Stark end up to the Wall?

2. Does "Valar Morghulis" apply with Theon, Varys and the Unsullied?

Quote Originally Posted by Epicuros View Post
    Two questions:

2. Does "Valar Morghulis" apply with Theon, Varys and the Unsullied?
    Well, Valar Morghulis actually means both men and women, it's Men in the same way in Lord of the Rings there is the Race of Men. It's just that the show has made it Daenerys' feminist powerslang word
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

I particularly liked the bit about Gendry taking up the Warhammer.

Jon leading his band of merry men to the Walkers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    Jon leading his band of merry men to the Walkers.
    Seems kind of silly unless Sam showed up with some deus ex dragon glass or something... Since there are only two valyrian steel swords at Jon's disposal, presently.

Some dragon rider speculation:

At this point, I wonder if there even will be 3 dragon riders. I don't even know for sure if there will be 3 dragons left by the end. I expect one of a couple of things to happen

- some ill fated early fight against walkers leads to the loss of a dragon. It might even be resurrected as a zombie dragon. This balances the scales and keeps them from just having dragons strafe the fields for an all too clean, too simple final battle.
    - Something may happen to Bran in the end. If he is killed or dying, he may choose to trade bodies with something and he could BE the 3rd dragon. They won't need a rider/bran would be the 3rd rider. Kind of fits with "you won't walk again but you will fly". Alternatively something may not happen to bran, just the 3rd dragons rider and they don't have time to train another rider/the dragon won't tolerate anyone else.

I also am pretty sure Tyrion will be a second dragon rider. They seem to like him or at least respect him. He did also make the saddle for Brann early on. He may make saddles for the dragons and their riders now.

These are just my theories and I actually have almost nothing at all to back them up. Mostly it's just how I'd write it if it were my story. Time will tell

Quote Originally Posted by Stretchie View Post
    Some dragon rider speculation:

At this point, I wonder if there even will be 3 dragon riders. I don't even know for sure if there will be 3 dragons left by the end. I expect one of a couple of things to happen

- some ill fated early fight against walkers leads to the loss of a dragon. It might even be resurrected as a zombie dragon. This balances the scales and keeps them from just having dragons strafe the fields for an all too clean, too simple final battle.
    - Something may happen to Bran in the end. If he is killed or dying, he may choose to trade bodies with something and he could BE the 3rd dragon. They won't need a rider/bran would be the 3rd rider. Kind of fits with "you won't walk again but you will fly". Alternatively something may not happen to bran, just the 3rd dragons rider and they don't have time to train another rider/the dragon won't tolerate anyone else.

I also am pretty sure Tyrion will be a second dragon rider. They seem to like him or at least respect him. He did also make the saddle for Brann early on. He may make saddles for the dragons and their riders now.

These are just my theories and I actually have almost nothing at all to back them up. Mostly it's just how I'd write it if it were my story. Time will tell
    there were supposed leaks of the White king killing and zombiefying one of the smaller drags. Jon is basically game of thrones jesus so he pretty much has to ride the other one, if the White king thing is false Tyrion could have one, but i doubt Bran will, he seems to be shaping up to reveal Jon's destiny before getting offed, remember he still has the White kings brand, he is pretty much fucked

Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    there were supposed leaks of the White king killing and zombiefying one of the smaller drags. Jon is basically game of thrones jesus so he pretty much has to ride the other one, if the White king thing is false Tyrion could have one, but i doubt Bran will, he seems to be shaping up to reveal Jon's destiny before getting offed, remember he still has the White kings brand, he is pretty much fucked
    Oh ok well thanks for untagged spoilers.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Oh ok well thanks for untagged spoilers.
    Well this was from 3+ months ago and as i said supposed "leaks", we were talking about it back then went we? i mean the thread is tagged for spoiler discussion.

If you didn't wan't spoilers You probably should have stopped reading after i said.

there were supposed leaks of the White king
    - - - Updated - - -

Besides he already spoiled it in his post above.

- - - Updated - - -

if its even true