Page 16 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Pathetic is all I can think of.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    But the same argument exists for alcohol. Alcohol also causes psychological issues if consumed a lot. It's clearly not where you draw the line when it comes to whether something should be legal or not.
    Alcohol is way more dangerous than Marijuana. And i never said Alcohol should be legal. The only reason alcohol is legal is because of its cultural past.

My best friend is smoking weed for 22 years. He was the smartest person I knew. Now he is so slow I think he classifies as retarded
    From programming imba software that was conceptually insane 22 years ago, now he can't even make a simple one. Even something he already did in the past, he cant replicate. He lost the ability to think beyond basic.

That being said, I don't mind if it is legal or not. As long as smoking anything, in the presence of others, is illegal. They can smoke in their homes or their privacy.
    Who cares if people willingly become idiots and mentally challenged. Good for them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    From smoking weed? Again, citations needed.
    No, from alcohol. That example just shows that people infact arent able to handle drugs.

I don't really care. Only thing that annoys me is their whataboutism-rhetoric, as if everyone else in western society drinks alcohol.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drakensoul View Post
    So the 76 year old woman with mild dementia that gets admitted with chest pain and gets confused and hallucinates at night, trying to pull her clothes off, is doing so because she was stoned?

Hmm.... someone's definitely smoked a bit much. How else would you come up with these bewilderingly ridiculous ideas?
    I said it should be legal for medical purposes. But i also think a doctor should limit its uses by the need to make it only available on presription.

it's their choice idgaf.

It's legal here to smoke recreationally, and has been legal to get for medical reasons for a while. I don't smoke but I don't see an issue with people smoking it responsibly.
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

I don't care, as long as they don't feel illuminated. I've smoked a couple of times, but it's really not that entertaining.

they seem to have an irresistible urge to tell everyone that they smoke/are smoking right now.
    I had fun once, it was terrible.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no issue so long they don't spread their shit around and preach how it cures cancer and what not.

Deleted
    I smoke joints and I like it. The best part about this is I don't get a hangover. No clue why alcohol and cigarettes are legal but weed is not. If all the edgelords were doing a dope from time to time world would be a much better place.

PEACE!

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I see in America it is mostly bludging degenerates.
    As long as you are succeeding in life and not being a burden to the community or government then it is ok imo.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

I don't care if people use it. I'll smoke once in a blue moon if someone wants to share with me but I don't care about it enough to want to buy it. I do get annoyed by people who seem to center their identity around it.

But I'd much rather hang out with a stoner than a drunk so there's that. Never understood how people can be so against marijuana but drink alcohol.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    I thought I'd like smoking such thingies... but I didn't, but I still don't mind my friends who do

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's weed. I get kind of a headache from contact high, but otherwise, go nuts. It's not like it's heroin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    They should all rot in prison. By buying drugs you support terrorists and human traffickers.
    Not sure if troll..... or was dropped on head as a child....

On topic....

It's all to do with moderation, I know people who smoke it each and every single night without fail. buying it with their student funding or benefits, which of course isn't great. I also know people who smoke it on a Saturday night either while gaming or coming in from a night out, then you have people like me who have smoked it once in a blue moon, big celebrations etc, just for context last year was the last time I had some it was for one night only and it was first and last time in that year.

It's a lot less detrimental than tobacco or alcohol, I think its what? One confirmed cash in the US someone has died from 'ODing' on it?

We could also sit here and argue the medical benefits, which is does have but it can be extracted to use without smoking it, I think one thing is called a CDP oil? My mate buys it from holland and barret here in the UK (It's still illegal to smoke), you can't get high off it at all. But it does help inflammation apparently,

10+ Year Old Account
    Indifferent, hate the 420 culture though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aussiedude View Post
    Umm This Guy A National Hero !! Lame & Week..Lol

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/anthon..._11525628.html

Yay he won a ton of gold medals.....Yay...he saved us all by doing that....YAY.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really hate people that talk about weed all day every day.But I don't have anything against it.