Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    This thread made it 3 pages??? Mods must be asleep hahaha.

+1 for Men. The assault on what it is to be a man has to stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Sometimes fat and/or ugly men try to get laid by becoming an "ally" of nut job feminism. It rarely works, but it is the only chance they have, bless.
    Or people just don't subscribe to victim narrative perpetuated by MRAs. I have never been disadvantaged for being a man. I don't see how anybody else could. I find the whining embarrassing. I don't like people of the same demographic as me playing victims. (see race threads ^^)

Quote Originally Posted by ipaq View Post
    Beside that news site link coming from that trash can of racists/fascists spewing idiots... I have YET to find any official announcement.

https://womeninfilm.org/ - Nuthin'

http://www.digitalhollywood.com/ - Nuthin'

http://ncfm.org/2017/05/news/mens-ri...-best-picture/

I guess you had to be there.
    Or you could just stop sucking at searching things online?

http://www.digitalhollywood.com/DigiFestForm.html

Seriously, how did you miss it? Guessing you're so disgusted by breitbart that you avoided the article at all costs. If you weren't so biased, you'd have read the headline of "Digital Hollywood Digifest". There's even a video there... Go to the 15 minute mark for Cassie Jaye's speech.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehshocka View Post
    This thread made it 3 pages??? Mods must be asleep hahaha.

+1 for Men. The assault on what it is to be a man has to stop.
    Why? It is against rules to talk about Man's Rights Movement?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodakane View Post
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexeht View Post
    then I guess woman rights do not have real issues as well #equality
    They do. We don't. False equivalency.

Why? It is against rules to talk about Man Rights Movement?
    It was more tongue in cheek about how anything pro Man or pro Conservative typically meets the guillotine with the swiftness around these here parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Or people just don't subscribe to victim narrative perpetuated by MRAs. I have never been disadvantaged for being a man. I don't see how anybody else could. I find the whining embarrassing. I don't like people of the same demographic as me playing victims. (see race threads ^^)
    So glad you've taken up the mantle of self-proclaimed representative of all men. Surely if you don't have issues than no man ever has or will have.

Deleted
    They do. We don't. False equivalency.
    Are you in this thread, just to troll?

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    So glad you've taken up the mantle of self-proclaimed representative of all men. Surely if you don't have issues than no man ever has or will have.
    That's the concept of privilege.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Safol View Post
    Are you in this thread, just to troll?
    No, convince my demographees to stop seeing themselves as victims.

Deleted
    With facts, not trolling please.

That's the concept of privilege.
    I'd call it lunacy. But people like you have often invented new definitions of existing words to the point where a homeless man is "privileged".

With facts, not trolling please.
    I am trying shame atm. Sometimes it works. Man up, friends.

I am trying shame atm. Sometimes it works. Man up, friends.
    C'mon dude I totally understand your view point in that men typically can overlook and go through most brick walls and glass ceilings, but in regards to things like divorce and prison sentences, men are getting royally shitted on.

How do you convince feminists that they are not victims? Since all signs on earth and sky are saying that women have more power than ever?
    black people have no power, privilege they cannot be racist since they were oppressed
    Men are NOT suffering societal hardships due to being male. That doesn't exist in most 1st world countries.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    I'd call it lunacy. But people like you have often invented new definitions of existing words to the point where a homeless man is "privileged".
    Privilege means you don't face certain problems other demographics do. You're live can be total crap and you're still privileged in certain areas. Like discrimination.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you convince feminists that they are not victims? Since all signs on earth and sky are saying that women have more power than ever?
    Why would I? I agree with most feminist views.

Deleted
    Privilege means you don't face certain problems other demographics do. You're live can be total crap and you're still privileged in certain areas. Like discrimination.
    Then everyone has privilege and that should end this trite discussion.

Then everyone has privilege and that should end this trite discussion.
    Not really. Women don't have gender based privilege. Non whites don't have race based privilege. They can be privileged because of their class of course. But that us a separate issue.

So basically most 'single' mothers are having privilege towards fathers. Let's change it.

Not really. Women don't have gender based privilege. Non whites don't have race based privilege. They can be privileged because of their class of course. But that us a separate issue.
    But they do! Check data about how many fathers win battle in court to get their kids ...

Deleted
    That's so arbitrary, there are perks to being black as there are perks to being white, aswell as male or female.

I frankly don't care about your opinion until you substantiate it or give me means to research your arguments, until then you're just ignorant.

Yeah, like I said, lunacy. A homeless man doesn't have privilege. He has nothing but his painful life. Tell me one thing that a homeless man has over a female? Hell, even homeless females are treated better than males. There are far more state and private run homes for females to go to for aid.

How about genital mutilation? Why is it taboo, in the western civilizations, to mutilate female genitals but not males? Did you know that males can and do die from genital mutilation? Those little baby boys are sooooo privileged to get genitally mutilated and die! Tell me more about this "privilege" you've deluded yourself into thinking that men have.