Wow the Amazing Spider-Man movie had a specialized NBA commercial. As an NBA fan I'm pretty happy to get recognition enough to have good commercials.

- - - Updated - - -

Golden State is up 60-52 at halftime. Time flew by, like only an hour passed since tip off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only down 8 and playing poorly.
    "The Russians can't beat us at anything--they can't even feed themselves." Woody Hayes

10+ Year Old Account
    Poorly is an understatement -_-

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    BTW I'm excited for the Dunkirk movie. That's like about a real historical event that most people don't even really know about so I'm amazed it got made.
    The clout of Christopher Nolan
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumboy View Post
    I'm not sure if you guys have noticed but sometimes I say things that are kind of dumb
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    I just like reading about the "vigorous rubbing" that might affect ball inflation.

Guys, enjoy the moment. Because this series isn't going past 5 games.

Well one minute into the third and Cavs are now down 13. GG.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleveland's down 15 now and i don't think they have it in them to make a comeback. May as well end game 1 now.

- - - Updated - - -

As an NBA fan im unhappy. Regardless of who I want to win the series, I want to see competitive games. This game is going to be a mindless grind now. It's as if only one half of the game was worth watching. I feel cheated.

But enough gloom and doom,let's see what happens.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw Tonus you resubscribed to a cable package just for this series? I just take for granted that I have cable. I didn't even think that people might have difficulties watching this game. I wonder what quality free online live streams are....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Guys, enjoy the moment. Because this series isn't going past 5 games.
    One thing I've learned is that you can almost never tell the full trajectory of a playoff series until you see how the high seed plays in game 3.

"The difference between stupidity
    and genius is that genius has its limits."

--Alexandre Dumas-fils

10+ Year Old Account
    Start implementing lower caps and that should shift the pariety around.

Yeah turning this off. This is boring

Golden State up by 21 with 8 left in third. GS went 13-0 in first 4 mins of third lol...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Start implementing lower caps and that should shift the pariety around.

Yeah turning this off. This is boring
    !!! no. If this doesn't get high viewer count then the next games won't have cool commercials.

Wow the celebrities. Kevin Hart,Rihanna, Jay Z. All black people but still.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PhaelixWW View Post
    One thing I've learned is that you can almost never tell the full trajectory of a playoff series until you see how the high seed plays in game 3.
    I wonder which game would be the most fun to see if you could only go to one. I would've chosen Game 1 since it starts everything off, but game 3 is a close second only because its guaranteed to occur.

- - - Updated - - -

Omfg wtf. Why is Steph Curry cheating.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow Draymond Green scores his first points of the game to take GS up to 89-68. Must be nice to be a core member of a team and not needing to score to be up by 20. GS is too stacked.

- - - Updated - - -

Good God Cleveland's bench is garbage. Im infuriated.

- - - Updated - - -

GSW up 93-72 at halftime. I think KD has 30 and Steph has 28.

Hmmmmmm I just checked out a live stream and it's not HD at all, but it looks somewhat nice and bright because of Oracle Arena's nice color scheme. Steam is a bit laggy too...and a bit behind.

Glad I have cable.

- - - Updated - - -

At my old house we had HBO and Showtime and it cost like $200 a month. I'm currently paying 45 for internet and 55 when I subscribe to vue, so substantial savings. It's just not worth the extra 1000-1500 a year to have tv available all the time when you can get netflix instead.
    If someone you know pays for cable then you can use apps on your phone or tablet or desktop to get legal direct live streams. Back when the league mattered a bit more I used to stream games on my phone all the time via cable provider apps during the regular season.

Lol Tonus, without KD I'd call GSW still the favorite team in the NBA. Like 60-40 against a Kawhi Spurs and 65-35 against Cleveland.

With him, the scoring load is lifted off of everyone else and Cleveland defense (which is actually garbage right now) has to scramble to try to guard everyone.

I disagree mostly, they had to give up a few bench players to make cap room for Durant, and without Durant I think they are at best 3rd in the NBA. I'd give Cleveland 9Who beat them last year) and Spurs a slight edge. If Durant stayed on OKC i could easily see them doing well (again) vs GSW.

GS wins. 13-0 in the playoffs. KD has 38/8/8.

*twists mouth* This game didn't live up to the hype.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Faltemer View Post
    I disagree mostly, they had to give up a few bench players to make cap room for Durant, and without Durant I think they are at best 3rd in the NBA. I'd give Cleveland 9Who beat them last year) and Spurs a slight edge. If Durant stayed on OKC i could easily see them doing well (again) vs GSW.
    Golden State was up 3-1 last year. They choked 3 games. (Well, it didn't help that Draymond tech'ed out, but w/e.)

I think after last year, that same team wouldn't have focused so much on the regular season and could have performed even better in the playoffs this year. It's impossible to really tell because KD has taken up a lot of the scoring burden so everyone else is just like "ya w/e okay I'll rest some more."

Still, I can see how the Spurs were pro (well, everyone else choked or cried to themselves once Kahwi went down, so they were mentally weak) and Lebron is mentally strong for you to say a KDless Warriors would be unfavored, but ehhh. It's close. I'd still personally call them favorites.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how teams are going to react this offseason. Good teams like the Clippers, Utah, and Boston have to be sitting there thinking that it's completely hopeless to try to catch Golden State or even Cleveland. The Trail Blazers, who signed 3 free agents to big contracts last year, are trying to trade a first round pick to the Knicks for cap space.
    Cleveland can't be dominant forever. It can only go as far as LBJ goes.

GSW, idk. If the core remains the same then I think they win again. Core = Steph, Klay, Draymond. They have some key role players too, though, that are good enough. Add KD onto that and [barring injury] they undoubtedly win. 2 injuries to the core or KD and I think they become beatable.

Spurs...Kahwi went down and the team folded. LMA wasn't acting like a superstar. Tony Parker is set to come back til Jan. So I think they don't win next year.

I was thinking to myself that All State is gonna have to film some new commercials soon, because CP3 is kkpeaceimout of LAC next year. I don't think he stays. Blake either, maybe.

Utah probably goes back to being trash next year if Hayward leaves. (Sorry Pendulous and aiko, lol.)

Lololololol at the Game of Zones episode, because even though Boston didn't tank, they end up with the #1 pick anyway. Lol........Idk how they perform. They're probably a top 4 seed next year, but not good enough to get to the Finals if god Lebron is alive.

Golden State was up 3-1 last year. They choked 3 games. (Well, it didn't help that Draymond tech'ed out, but w/e.)

I think after last year, that same team wouldn't have focused so much on the regular season and could have performed even better in the playoffs this year. It's impossible to really tell because KD has taken up a lot of the scoring burden so everyone else is just like "ya w/e okay I'll rest some more."

Still, I can see how the Spurs were pro (well, everyone else choked or cried to themselves once Kahwi went down, so they were mentally weak) and Lebron is mentally strong for you to say a KDless Warriors would be unfavored, but ehhh. It's close. I'd still personally call them favorites.
    Im only giving them slight edges (55-45 at most) Spurs were legit this year and last and Cleveland with LeBron is still great. I could see GSW being small favorites but nothing more then that, if this does go 7 (*fingers crossed*) then this whole line of thought will be moot.

if this does go 7 (*fingers crossed*)
    If it's any consolation to you, I don't think GS would even need 6 games to win, so I think your change is inconsequential.

Honestly if I could pick again, I'd choose GSW in 4. Not even 5, I'm not giving Cleveland any credit.

Eh. The Knicks aren't going anywhere anyway. There are only like 4-5 teams (max) that are actually contenders to win the championship. NBA is pretty predictable. Those actual contenders are determined by having one of the top 7 players in the league and a few more top 25s.

The Knicks (and 25 other NBA teams) aren't going to fulfill that quota. Not in the next 5 years, until a shift of the top 7 changes (or they go to other teams).

Wow Cavs got blown the fuck out. Curry and Durant were on fire in the 3rd. Though to be fair the Cavs turned the ball over way too many times.

If it's any consolation to you, I don't think GS would even need 6 games to win, so I think your change is inconsequential.
    Last years finals started out similar. GSW won by 15, then 33. So I think Cleveland can turn this around.

10+ Year Old Account
    fell asleep at halftime and missed the third quarter, saw cavs were down 20 and fell back asleep. glad i didn't miss anything too interesting. well except for the blowout part.

Last years finals started out similar. GSW won by 15, then 33. So I think Cleveland can turn this around.
    for sure. something about series not starting until a road win.