Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avalya View Post
    Well, if you're allergic to challenges and see no point in actually beating the content yourself... go right ahead. Personally I'm stoked as fuck for the fight (and most of Tomb), as I actually enjoy raiding. If all you're raiding for is the impression it has on other people, then you're doing it wrong.
    Don't feed the trolls, man. Look at his sig. Brewhan hasn't had a nice thing to say about WoW since MoP was still around. Pissing all over the game takes up all his time now.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewhan View Post
    the hype for raid bosses died with the lich king. Watch it in a video be like aw thats cool i guess and save yourself the sanity of putting in those hours for 5 minutes of twitter fame.
    why are you even still playing a game you don't enjoy (based on your constant whinging)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cparle87 View Post
    Pissing all over the game takes up all his time now.
    This is kind of depressing but it's true.

This is why we can't have nice things.

When we fought Archimonde people were complaining: "WHY AM I FIGHTING SOME FEET. BOSS TOO BIG."

"BOSS TOO SMALL, NOT EPIC ENOUGH"

The combination of the size, music, mechanics and spaceship worked for me, felt extremely epic.

Quote Originally Posted by Tusq View Post
    This is why we can't have nice things.

When we fought Archimonde people were complaining: "WHY AM I FIGHTING SOME FEET. BOSS TOO BIG."

"BOSS TOO SMALL, NOT EPIC ENOUGH"
    I thought fighting KJ with him being basically stuck in the Sunwell like a fat guy who fell into an open manhole was absolutely ridiculous. I mean I still loved the fight but cmon man.