Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Romeo and Juliet: Popular Feminist Is Getting Blasted for Dating Anti-Social Justice

https://heatst.com/culture-wars/rome...chris-ray-gun/

t’s like a Shakespearean play: Romeo and Juliet, the offspring of two separate and wildly divergent views who put aside their ideological differences for romance. Prominent feminist personality Laci Green and equally popular “anti-SJW” YouTuber Chris Ray Gun are dating.

They’ve hinted at their relationship ever since Green published a video to talk about “taking the red pill,” in which she criticized feminists who use social justice as a platform for bullying. Following speculation that the two were romantically entangled, Green and Gun have both revealed that they are dating, to the excitement of many folks critical of feminism.

It’s even spawned some fan art.
    Laci Green and Chris Ray Gun by Spookypandagirl

But not all is well in paradise. Feminists and members of the social justice community have not taken the relationship well, declaring Green’s personal choices to be a betrayal of the movement. After all, she’s dating the man who created the viral “Ain’t No Rest for the Triggered” music video mocking social justice warriors. They’ve taken to criticizing, and even harassing Green.

Male feminist ally Steve Shives has published dozens of tweets and a video weighing in on Green’s decision to reach across the political aisle and condemning her for it. Facebook’s “Love Life of an Asian Guy,” an infamously vitriolic male feminist who once blamed white women for “enabling” Stanford rapist Brock Turner, even weighed in to call Green’s dating preferences a betrayal of marginalized people. Never mind the fact that Chris Ray Gun is Puerto Rican.

Transgender activist and occasional HuffPo writer Zinnia Jones is waging a campaign to sabotage their relationship. Jones said she thinks “there’s a legitimate case to be made for us trying to push the Laci situation into some kind of breaking point as soon as possible,” because feminist work is more important than Green’s love life.
    I thought Laci Green was a lesbian......

/mind boggled

We already had a thread on this, and you even said the exact same thing in that one about thinking she was a lesbian.

Do you have anything to actually add?

Which d-list youtube celebrites are dating isn't news to anybody other than sycophants of either side of this dumb argument trying to use this as a 'gotcha.'

Also kudos to the COMPLETELY UNBIASED Heat Street article for ignoring the fact that originally there were a ton of anti-SJWs coming out against her as well at first. But they were ignored because its more convenient for the narrative that only SJWs did it.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-07 at 11:17 PM.

Self loathing is a blade that will always wound its wielder more then its victim. In the end this type of person always is destroyed by their own ideals.

The cycle must continue.

huh, neat i guess.

hope he doesn't get less funny because of it.

Big surprise, she got some dick and all of a sudden men aren't so bad. Feminism would die out overnight if those land whales put some effort into their appearance and found a guy to bang.

10+ Year Old Account
    love knows no bounds....
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    amazing stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    We already had a thread on this, and you even said the exact same thing in that one about thinking she was a lesbian.

Which d-list youtube celebrites are dating isn't news to anybody other than sycophants of either side of this dumb argument trying to use this as a 'gotcha.'

Also kudos to the COMPLETELY UNBIASED Heat Street article for ignoring the fact that originally there were a ton of anti-SJWs coming out against her as well at first. But they were ignored because its more convenient for the narrative that only SJWs did it.
    Oh, man. Someone's a salty sea-fish.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    Self loathing is a blade that will always wound its wielder more then its victim. In the end this type of person always is destroyed by their own ideals.

The cycle must continue.
    Holy shit was the edge you grazed sharp enough?
    Violence Jack Respects Women!

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

This, a thousand times this. Fuck this bullshit. This is the most tragic, pathetic shit.

OT: What do you know? She got dick, she thinks men are not so bad now...

YAY! That's 1 SJW down...

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    I'm more or less impressed that Greens beliefs and ideologies were so easily quashed by someone, a youtube troll no less.

It makes you wonder whether or not her outrageous garbage was all a facade, or if she as a person really has that weak of will.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz View Post
    This, a thousand times this. Fuck this bullshit. This is the most tragic, pathetic shit.
    Really? I thought Warlords of Draenor already took that Pathetic Cake...

Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    Oh, man. Someone's a salty sea-fish.
    I'm salty? As somebody who has expressed distaste for Laci in the past and am subscribed and like Chris?

Yeah you got me there bucko.

Its definitely not that this is retarded 4th grade drama mongering that doesn't matter at all.

Who gives a shit? And is anyone who gives a shit worth knowing?

Quote Originally Posted by Manabomb View Post
    I'm more or less impressed that Greens beliefs and ideologies were so easily quashed by someone, a youtube troll no less.

It makes you wonder whether or not her outrageous garbage was all a facade, or if she as a person really has that weak of will.
    I mean...she hasn't changed her beliefs. I donno why people keep saying this. Its like people couldn't have bothered to even watch both of her videos. She flatout says multiple times her ideology hasn't changed and all she's interested in is talking to anti-SJWs. So then SJWs flipped out calling her traitor, and then anti-SJWs flipped out saying this proves they were right all along with their, "Dick = not a feminist" dumbassery, like we already saw in this thread.

This is my entire point. Its drama based on flatout false information by both sides trying to make some retarded gotcha thing out of it. About two d-list youtube "celebrities" that are dating.

How sadder can this even get?

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably laying somewhere frozen and cold.
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    OT: What do you know? She got dick, she thinks men are not so bad now...

YAY! That's 1 SJW down...
    And then we have people like you who seem to be convinced that SJW's are some sort of hyper organized army of crazy plaguing the internet. It's just a set of bad ideologies. Similar to Conservatism and Populism.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean...she hasn't changed her beliefs. I donno why people keep saying this. Its like people couldn't have bothered to even watch both of her videos. She flatout says multiple times her ideology hasn't changed and all she's interested in is talking to anti-SJWs.
    *Shrug* There is a clear difference in wanting to listen, and wanting to get into bed with anti-SJWs.

It's almost as if you can't read between the lines.
    There are no worse scum in this world than fascists, rebels and political hypocrites.
    Donald Trump is only like Hitler because of the fact he's losing this war on all fronts.
    Apparently condemning a fascist ideology is the same as being fascist. And who the fuck are you to say I can't be fascist against fascist ideologies?
    If merit was the only dividing factor in the human race, then everyone on Earth would be pretty damn equal.

Quote Originally Posted by foofoocuddlypoopz View Post
    Holy shit was the edge you grazed sharp enough?
    They built a belief based on weakness and inferiority. They will always want to cut each other down. Anything that makes them less just in their own insane definition of the word is to be loathed and destroyed.

They will always eat their own.

*Shrug* There is a clear difference in wanting to listen, and wanting to get into bed with anti-SJWs.

It's almost as if you can't read between the lines.
    lol what. She said, "I want to do more debates between SJWs and antis" that was it. She repeatedly talks about how her ideology hasn't changed (Since I, you know, actually watched her two videos on this before commenting on it) and how all that she's realized is that the far left has gone a bit off the deepend, to join how off the deepend the far right is.

Who she's having sex with is irrelevant. Both of them have said that this line of thinking is stupid as fuck.

The whole conversation is stupid as fuck from every possible vantage point. From SJWs saying she's a traitor to anti-SJWs pretending this proves anything. This is what happened to the ideological discourse? We're fighting over two nobody youtubers who are dating? Fuck, let the apocalypse come. I'm tired of this crap.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-06-07 at 11:25 PM.

I couldn't care less about the story itself, but I just wanted to comment on the horrible thread title that makes it sound like she's dating Clarence Thomas.